The Gaillard Du Mesnil Grand National odds for 2023 sees the recent Cheltenham Festival winner as one of the front-runners in the betting ahead of the big Aintree race today.
Grand National Free Bets To Back Gaillard Du Mesnil With
Gaillard Du Mesnil Grand National Odds
We last saw the Willie Mullins-trained Gaillard Du Mesnil staying on powerfully to land the NH Challenge Cup at the Cheltenham Festival, in what was a dramatic race.
The improving stayer looked to have too much to do turning for home but with the long-time leader Mahler Mission falling two out, this left the race wide-open.
Gaillard Du Mesnil still had to run down the second at the time Chemical Energy, but that’s exactly what this out-and-out stayer did up the Cheltenham hill to win by 2 3/4 lengths at the line.
With that race run over 3m6f, then many shrewd horse racing judges are expecting more to come over the longer Grand National trip of 4m 2 1/2f on April 15th.
Gaillard Du Mesnil is also a grey horse – so will be looking to become only the fourth Grand National-winning grey.
The horse will be ridden by top Irish jockey Paul Townend and is number 13.
Bet on GAILLARD DU MESNIL for the 2023 Grand National at 10/1 – you can back him here and also get the best Grand National betting offers.
Note: Odds are subject to change.
RELATED: 2023 Grand National Runners: Can Noble Yeats Defend His Aintree Crown?
When Is The Grand National 2023?
The Aintree Grand National meeting runs over three days and gets going on Thursday 13th April, with the big race – the Randox Grand National on Saturday 15th April.
📅Time/Date: 5:15pm, Saturday 15th April 2023
💰 Purse/Winner: £1m / £500,000
📺 TV: RacingTV / ITV
See the ITV Grand National horse racing coverage and race times here.
Grand National Betting Odds
See the latest 2023 Grand National odds that you can get by joining up with the best UK horse racing betting sites.
- Delta Work @ 9/1
- Gaillard Du Mesnil @ 9/1
- Corach Rambler @ 10/1
- Noble Yeats @ 10/1
- Ain’t That A Shame @ 10/1
- Mr Incredible @ 12/1
- Any Second Now @ 14/1
- The Big Dog @ 14/1
- Le Milos @ 16/1
- Vanillier @ 18/1
- Longhouse Poet @ 20/1
- Galvin @ 22/1
- Capodanno @ 25/1
- Back On The Lash @ 25/1
- Our Power @ 28/1
- Roi Mage @ 33/1
- Enjoy D’Allen @ 33/1
- Coko Beach @ 33/1
- Velvet Elvis @ 33/1
- Fury Road 40/1
- The Big Breakaway 40/1
- Eva’s Oskar 40/1
- Lifetime Ambition @ 50/1
Note: Others on request and odds subject to change (correct 15th April 23)
RELATED: Grand National Each Way Offers: Best Bookmaker 2023 Grand National Each Way Terms
Learn More About The Other Grand National Main Contenders In Our Runner Profiles
Click on each horse to find out more about their profile and Grand National betting odds.
- Corach Rambler – One of the likely Grand National favourites that won at Cheltenham recently
- Noble Yeats – Last year’s shock 50/1 Grand National winner that will be back to defend his crown
- Delta Work – Ran third in the 2022 Grand National, so looking to go two places better
- Any Second Now – Runner-up in the 2022 National and third in the 2021 renewal
- Mr Incredible – Willie Mullins Grand National runner that looks an improving staying chaser
- Gaillard Du Mesnil – Recent Cheltenham Festival winner that has stamina in abundance
- Longhouse Poet – Ran 6th in the 2022 Grand National, but is better off at the weights this time
- Vanillier – Irish runner that could become only the fourth Grand National winning grey
- Our Power – Improving chaser from the Sam Thomas yard that has won his last two
- Le Milos – Won the Coral Gold Cup this season and should be more to come from this 8 year-old
- Ain’t That A Shame – Could be the mount of 2021 winning rider Rachael Blackmore
- Galvin – Classy staying chaser that was last seen running second in the Cross Country Chase
- Capodanno – Would be hoping to give popular owner JP McManus his third National win
- The Big Dog – Third in the 2022 Welsh Grand National back in December so stamina assured
- Coko Beach – Gordon Elliott runner that ran 8th in the 2022 Grand National
- Lifetime Ambition – Finished 4th in the Grand Sefton over the National fences in November
- Eva’s Oskar – Can this Tim Vaughan runner become only the fourth winning grey horse?
- The Big Breakaway – Welsh Grand National runner-up that is heading to Aintree
- Velvet Elvis – 7 year-old that will be looking to hit the high notes
WATCH: Gaillard Du Mesnil Winning The NH Challenge Cup Chase at the Cheltenham Festival
Related Horse Racing Content:
- Best Horse Racing Free Bets Offers at UK Sportsbooks – Top Horse Racing Bonuses for 2023
- Top Free Horse Racing Tips & Advice for UK Betting Today
- Free Horse Racing Lucky 15 Tips for Today – Best Lucky 15 Bet Today
- Today’s Racecards – View Horse Racing Cards Today
- Horse Racing Results Today – See All Recent Race Results & Winners
- The Best Grand National Betting Sites for 2023
- Grand National Betting Offers 2023 for New and Registered Customers
- When Is The 2023 Grand National? Dates, Times & Aintree Race Schedule
- ITV Horse Racing Schedule For 2023 Grand National Meeting: Aintree ITV Races
- What Grey Horses Are Running In The 2023 Grand National at Aintree?
- How Many Grey Horses Have Won The Grand National?
- Grand National Runners & Riders 2023 – Guide to All Horses & Weights
- Grand National Odds – Complete Grand National 2023 Odds Guide
- Grand National Tips 2023 – Grand National Tips & Predictions