Simply put, an accumulator is a single bet that features at least four selections. This bet type is now a firm favourite among football fans. Football acca bets are placed daily on teams and players from around the world. If you are new to football acca betting, our guide will explain everything that there is to know. This includes the different types of football acca bets and whether football acca tips should be trusted.
Top 10 Football Acca Bookies
Up to 70% Soccer Accumulator Bonus
- Soccer Accumulator Bonus Offer
- Cash Out Feature
- Live Football Streaming
£10 Free Acca Bet
- Weekly Free Acca Bet
- Live Football Streaming
- Cash Out Feature
Free Bet Up to £20 if One Leg Loses in Your 5+ Acca
- Acco Boost & Insurance Offers
- Competitive Football Odds
- Thousands of Live Markets
Free Bet up to £50 on Winning Acca Bets
- Acca Free Bet Promo
- Plenty of Additional Football Offers
- Cash Out
Acca Boost up to £1,000
- Acca Club
- Generous Welcome Offer
- Easy to Use Betting Site
Acca Insurance up to £10
- Acca Insurance
- Large Number of Live Football Markets
- Cash Out Feature
Up to 77% Additional Winnings on Acca Bets
- Generous Acca Boost Offer
- Easy to Use Betting Site
- Excellent Football Coverage
How We Rank Our Top Football Acca Betting Sites
With football acca bets being accepted by the vast majority of online bookies today, punters really are spoilt for choice. However, this can make deciding which betting site to sign up on difficult. When ranking football acca betting sites, our experts at SportsLens consider the following factors:
- Football Coverage – The best football betting sites cover leagues and competitions from around the world. As such, football accas can be placed on matches from the English Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga and even the Australian A-League. Pre-match, live betting and outright markets should be found, with hundreds of betting options being available. Football betting is far more than betting on the winning team, with both teams to score (BTTS), first goalscorer and over/under goals being popular markets. With thousands of football markets being available, Befred is a leading bookie for football acca bets.
- Odds – Football accas are generally placed by punters looking to maximise odds. As such, the prices found at betting sites must be competitive. Some bookies are better than others in this area, with value being available to fans with a good knowledge of the beautiful game. Whether you wish to view odds in a fractional, decimal or American format, only place an acca when the odds are worth the risk involved. William Hill has long held an excellent reputation for football betting odds.
- Acca Promotions – Acca bets have become even more appealing since the introduction of specific promotions. Acca insurance is available with many bookies today, while acca boost offers are also common. Such promos will help to maximise winnings and minimise losses. Other promotions are likely to be eligible to punters placing football accumulators too. With a fantastic reputation for their promotions, QuinnBet is well worth checking out.
- Additional Features – Live streaming, cash out and bet builders are features that will be handy when placing football acca bets. Such features are only available on selected sites. So, be sure to consider this factor before signing up. With all three features being available to their customers, Bet365 stands out in this area. Here, punters can stream matches from around the world.
- Payment Methods – Before placing a football accumulator, punters must add funds to their account. The best online bookies offer a host of payment methods, including traditional and modern options. Debit cards remain a popular option, however PayPal, Apple Pay and even Bitcoin are also accepted by many. Deposits and withdrawals should be processed quickly and without charge. 888Sport is a good option for punters looking for such characteristics.
What Is A Football Acca?
Accumulator bets are nothing new. Here, punters add a variety of selections to the same bet slip, with each having to be successful in order for the bet to win. This bet type is most commonly associated with football, with a host of 4+ team or player picks regularly being wagered upon.
The odds for each selection are added together in order to calculate the total price. While the payouts are bigger than many other bet types, those placing a football acca must be aware of the risk involved. In the event of just one of your selections losing, your bet will be unsuccessful.
How Do Football Accas Work?
While some bookies will class doubles and trebles as an accumulator, the general consensus is that an acca is made up of at least four selections. Placed by punters looking for greater odds and returns, each leg of an acca must be successful in order for bets to win. Let’s look at example from the English Premier League in order to explain how football accas work more clearly:
- Aston Villa to beat Chelsea @3/1
- Arsenal to beat Liverpool @4/1
- Crystal Palace to beat Tottenham Hotspur @7/2
- Leicester City to beat Manchester City @3/1
Here, a £10 bet would come with potential returns of £3,600! Of course, this would require all four selections to be accurate, which given the odds, is relatively unlikely. As such, it is wiser to back a series of favourites. Alternatively, markets such as BTTS and over/under goals are another good way of increasing the odds.
Different Types of Football Acca
Football acca betting has developed over the years. While simple accumulators involving winning teams are still the most popular, there are a number of alternatives for punters. Below are some of the most common:
Football BTTS Acca
Both teams to score is a very popular market for football betting customers. Punters can bet on “Yes” or “No”. If yes, both teams must find the back of the net within the 90 minutes for your bet to be successful. BTTS accas are also common today. With this market coming with appealing odds, 4+ selections will generally bring about large potential returns. The following is an example of this acca type:
- Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund – YES
- Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid – YES
- Manchester City vs Norwich City – NO
- Inter Miami vs New York Red Bulls – YES
Football Over/Under Acca
Another popular option for football fans is to place an acca based on the number of goals scored during matches. Here, bettors must wager on over/under goals, whether it be 1.5, 2,5, 3.5 or another amount. Below is an example of how this acca type would look:
- England vs San Marino – Over 4.5 goals
- Scotland vs Belgium – Over 2.5 goals
- Wales vs Serbia – Under 1.5 goals
- Northern Ireland vs Italy – Under 2.5 goals
Football Correct Score Acca
For those looking for large odds, a correct score acca is worth considering. Here, punters must correctly predict the correct score from a series of matches. Whether you are one goal out or five, a single inaccurate selection will see your acca lose. Below is an example of a correct score football acca:
- Fulham vs Nottingham Forest – 2:1
- Bristol City vs Birmingham City – 1:1
- Derby County vs Bournemouth – 2:2
- QPR vs Blackburn Rovers – 3:1
What is Acca Insurance?
As we have already mentioned, acca insurance is a promotion offered by an increasing number of online bookies. Football bets are generally eligible, with the promotion meaning that punters will receive a refund in the event of their acca bet losing because of just one selection. While there is normally a maximum refund stipulated, along with minimum odds and other terms and conditions, such promos are very attractive to those who regularly place football accas. The following are among the best acca insurance betting offers available to punters in the UK today:
The Best Football Acca Bonuses
As we have discussed already, football acca bets often benefit from promotions. Let’s take a closer look at some of the best football acca bonuses available to punters in the UK today:
How To Calculate Football Acca Odds
Calculating the odds of an acca is no easy task. This is because the fractional odds for each selection are converted into decimals, then multiplied together. So, unless you are a maths whizz, use the bet slips on sportsbook sites to view your potential returns. For example, fractional odds of 17.47/1 would convert to 18.47 in decimals. Therefore, a £10 bet would return $184.70.
Can I Place Ante Post Football Accas?
The majority of football accas are placed using pre-match and in-play markets. This means wagering on matches shortly before kick-off or during the match itself. However, ante post accas can also be placed with most bookies. Here, each selection is backed before the start of the season or tournament.
For example, punters could bet on the winner of the league title in countries across Europe, ie Manchester City to win the Premier League, Real Madrid to win La Liga, Bayern Munich to win the Bundesliga and Juventus to win Serie A. Other ante post options are available, including top goalscorer, top 4 finish and relegation.
How To Win A Football Acca
Football accas are difficult to win. This is due to the unpredictable and competitive nature of sport, as well as this bet type. However, punters can improve their chances of placing successful accumulators by following these simple tips:
- Do Your Homework – Before confirming any acca, look at the recent form of teams. Also consider any injuries or suspensions, as well as head to head records and other important statistics. Such information is readily available online today, so there is no excuse to skip this step!
- Take Advantage of Promotions – A number of promotions specific to accumulator bets are not offered by bookies. So, whether it be acca insurance or acca boosts, consider the terms and conditions and place qualifying bets. Such promotions can help you maximise winnings and minimise losses.
- Follow Tipsters – Some tipsters regularly deliver winning acca bets. While none can claim to be accurate all of the time, the best tipsters are well worth taking advantage of. Check their reputation and previous results before doing so though.
- Choose the Right Bookie – Some sports betting sites are better than others when it comes to placing football accas. This can be because of the odds, promotions or additional features that are available. So, before placing your first acca, be sure to sign up with the bookie that best suits your needs. Of course, you are free to register on multiple betting sites.
- Focus on Home Teams – On average, home teams win football matches around 45% of the time. Of course, away wins occur regularly. However, this statistic is certainly worth remembering when composing a football acca.
Can You Trust Football Acca Betting Tips?
The nature of football, as well as betting in general, means that there are no guarantees, no matter how good your acca looks on paper. In a bid to maximise their chances of beating the bookies, many punters will turn to football acca tips. Of course, even the best thought through football acca predictions cannot guarantee to be 100% accurate.
However, those with an expert knowledge of football are worth listening to. Top tipsters include broadcasters, former players and social media personalities. When deciding whether a tipster is to be trusted, be sure to look at their reputation and success rate. As well as using football acca tips, be sure to carry out your own research too!
What Other Popular Types of Acca are there?
Of course, it is not only football that accommodates those looking to place accumulator bets. This bet type is popular with fans of many other sports, including horse racing, tennis, basketball and cricket. Below are some of the most common sports accas placed online today:
Each Way Acca
For horse racing fans, picking the winner of a race is no easy task. As a result, many turn to each way bets as a form of insurance. Here, half of the stake goes on the horse to win, while the other is on a placed finish. While the odds for a single each way bet are not that appealing, an each way acca will quickly see the odds stack up.
Other Sports Acca Bets
Given that odds on the leading tennis players are often very small, many fans turn to accumulators. For example, betting on five seeded players in the first round at Wimbledon. Regardless of the exact score in set and games, should all five win their respective matches, your acca will be settled as a winner. This type of bet can be used on the vast majority of sports, with an increasing number of markets being eligible.
Final Word on Football Accumulators
The football acca has long been synonymous with sports betting in the UK. Many place accas on teams and players over the weekend, as well as when midweek matches take place. Not only are football acca bets entertaining, they can bring about some significant returns. Of course, the risk is high, given that just one inaccurate pick will result in your wager losing. However, with acca insurance being offered by an increasing number of bookies, there has never been a better time to get started. Take a closer look at the best football accas sites, before selecting your favourite.
Our Recommended Football Acca Betting Site
Football Acca Betting FAQs
What is the football acca meaning?
A football acca is a single bet that features 4+ selections. Each will be specific to football, whether it be regarding teams or players. The odds for each selection are combined to create the total price.
Should I trust football acca predictions?
Unfortunately, not all football acca tips and predictions have been written by experts. As such, not all should be trusted. Of course, there are no guarantees with any football acca predictions. However, those that are written using up to date and relevant statistics and news will be of use to punters.
Can I place football acca bets with all online bookies?
Yes. It is difficult to find an online bookie in the UK that does not allow for football acca bets. Therefore, punters can select from a large number of sites.
Do all betting sites offer acca insurance football?
No. However, acca insurance is now widely available to punters in the UK. Each acca insurance football offer comes with different terms and conditions. These include the number of required selections, minimum odds and maximum refunds.
Do the best football accas bookies offer promotions?
Yes. Given the popularity of football acca bets, the majority of bookies offer promotions in this area. Whether it be acca insurance or enhanced winnings, such promos can be extremely helpful to punters.