UEFA Europa League betting can be one of the most exciting activities to get involved in. The annual football competition, which has been organised since 1971, serves as the second-tier competition of European club football. Spanish clubs have the highest number of victories in the tournament, while England and Italy come in joint second for this accolade. And if you want to get involved in Europa League betting, you’re in the right place. We have a complete guide towards placing wagers on your favourite teams right here.
Best Europa League Betting Sites in the UK
- Free Bet
- Acca Insurance
- Acca Boost
- Football Betting Tips
- Bet Builder
- Live Streaming
- Price Boosts
- Track Record
- Live Betting
- ios App
- Android app
- Enhanced Odds
- Loyalty Programme
- Mobile App
Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets
- Very experienced Europa league betting site
- Providing excellent live streams of football matches
- Daily free bonuses
Bet £10, Get £30 In Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
- Great all-round bookie for Europa League betting
- Generous welcome offer and ongoing promotions
- Featuring a fantastic mobile football betting app
Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets
- Offering some of the best Europa League betting odds
- Bet Builder capabilities
- Massive choice of markets
£30 Matched Free Bet if your 1st Football Acca loses
- Competitive and consistent odds
- Ideal live football betting section
- Pre-match and In-play Bet Builder
Bet £5 Get £30 in Free Bets
- Exciting Bet Builder function on football matches
- Established and trusted betting site
- Attractive football betting markets provided
Bet £10 Get £20 + Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav
- Get a free bet every single week
- Very good selection of Europa League betting offers
- Innovative, enjoyable football promotions to claim
Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses
- Great bookie for football betting
- Fantastic ongoing promotions
- Incorporating high winning limits to benefit you
Get £20 in Free Bets When You Bet £5
- Regular free bets
- Many live sports betting options
- Superb pre-match coverage of football
Bet £10 Get £50 In Free Bets
- Brilliant 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout offer
- Great live streaming options and mobile apps
- Fast settlement of all football bets
Top 10 List of the Best Europa League Betting Sites in the UK 2022
To give you a look at what sites we recommend you joining, we have put together our own top 10 list. This comes complete with a particular highlight of each sportsbook, and why it is ideal as a betting for Europa League option. Have a look at the sports betting sites that we suggest and see if one catches your eye.
- William Hill – Providing excellent live streams of football matches
- 888 Sport – Featuring a fantastic mobile football betting app
- Ladbrokes – Offering some of the best Europa League betting odds
- Betway – Ideal live football betting section
- BetVictor – Exciting Bet Builder function on footie matches
- BoyleSports – Innovative, enjoyable football promotions to claim
- Betfred – Incorporating high winning limits to benefit you
- Coral – Offering you a great value welcome bonus
- Bet365 – Allowing speedy settlement of any footie bets placed
- Paddy Power – Including a strong range of world events and sports
How We Rank the Sites Offering Betting for Europa League Games
In order to present you with an adequate and absolute best site for Europa League wagering list, we have taken the opportunity to review various sportsbooks. In doing so, we have considered various features of these platforms, and the ones that stood out the most were able to provide all of these things to registered bettors. Therefore, if you have queries over how we rank the sites offering betting on the Europa League, take a look at the criteria we seek out below.
- Variety of Markets to Bet OnWith regard to any sport that you intend to bet on, it is ideal to have a strong selection of markets associated with it. It’s all fine and well having options for Europa League winner betting and match winner options, but sportsbooks need to go beyond this. Additional markets should be provided for a wider variety, including options like first goalscorer, both teams to score, number of yellow cards given, number of corners taken, and so on. The more market options you have, the better opportunities you have.One of our very favourite sports betting sites for its variety of markets is Betfred. You’ll never go short of something to wager on there when it comes to the Europa League.
- Live Betting OpportunitiesAs well as being able to place pre-match bets on the events taking place within the Europa League, an ideal sportsbook should offer live betting capabilities, too. This means that when you visit a site, you should be able to wager on a game that is chttps://sportslens.com/uk/europa-league-winners currently in-play. Fortunately, all of the recommended sportsbooks in our list provide live betting possibilities for you to enjoy, so you won’t be missing out on anything in this area regardless of which one you sign up to.If you want the best kind of live betting experience though, we recommend that you register for an account at Betway. There, you will get to benefit from some fantastic live betting tools and statistics.
- Potential for Live StreamingEngaging in UEFA Europa League Betting isn’t quite as exciting when there are no live streaming capabilities on hand. That’s because you can watch the matches directly from your chosen sportsbook via a desktop computer or mobile device. This isn’t something that all online bookies offer to their bettors, but the ones we have suggested to you to join do for the most part. Live streaming can really assist you with placing in-play wagers on a team or market or give you the insight to cash out when it’s needed.Try joining the William Hill online sportsbook for a fantastic live streaming setup. Fantastic HD coverage of the matches can be found there, meaning that you won’t miss a moment of the action.
- Terms and ConditionsAll licensed online sportsbooks come with terms and conditions for players to read through, if they so wish. Yet the terms relating to specific situations, like if you choose to claim a promotional offer for example, should be achievable. Otherwise, what’s the point in proceeding to accept such a reward? That’s why it’s much more convenient for you to have a look at the terms and conditions of a site before you decide that it’s the one for you to join and use.The terms and conditions that are on hand at BoyleSports stand out as being particularly manageable. Joining this sportsbook will see you on the right side of some excellent promotions, too.
- Mobile BettingOne final thing of note that we look out for is the strength of the mobile betting options on hand at a sportsbook. While all of the sites we recommend allow you to engage in mobile gambling, not all of them can be considered as top-quality as the others. A mobile site should run very smoothly and allow you to experience as good a platform as you would if you were betting online via a desktop computer. Furthermore, if a downloadable mobile app is available for you to use, it should operate to the highest of standards.We recommend becoming a member of the 888 Sport site for an ideal mobile betting platform. The Android and iOS betting apps are some of the best we have ever used.
Europa League Betting Odds 2022
Whenever you intend to bet on something, it is important to note the odds associated with the different markets. The same is true of the Europa League betting odds for 2022 and beyond. All of the markets have their different odds at different sportsbooks, so you could find the Europa League winner betting odds are different at one sportsbook to another, while the betting odds on Europa League first goal scorer in a specific match are the same. And this is why it’s ideal to know about various betting sites and their respective odds.
Sportsbooks will always want to be able to get as much as they possibly can out of players’ bets, so they’ll be looking to receive equal money on both sides of a wager. This gives them the ability to adjust their lines depending upon the likelihood of a specific team winning over another, so that they obtain a high level of returns regardless of the final outcome of the game. For this, it is necessary to consider the margin incorporated into odds by the sportsbook.
Players can generally determine their return from a specific wager by multiplying the odds and the bet. So, if you’re engaging in Europa League final 2022 betting odds, and you see that there are 5/1 odds on West Ham United winning for example, you can use this in your calculations. Let’s say that you place a £50 bet on West Ham actually winning, you can use the calculation 50 x 6 (5/1 in decimal figures), which means that your prospective payout from this being a winning wager is £300. You can then compare the odds with other sportsbooks and locate one that is capable of providing you with the potential for a larger payout upon winning.
When it comes to betting odds on the Europa League, you’ll see qualifier matches take place. This determines which teams will advance onwards towards the finals matches, with many games taking place across different countries in Europe. Yet even prior to the final teams being decided, you can benefit from Europa League winner betting odds. Of course, the odds on the teams will be much better prior to the qualifying matches taking place because there is less information on which teams will be playing for those final positions. So, if you think you know which team is likely to win from the get-go, why not have a punt with the Europa League final 2022 betting odds as a result?
If you want to compare the different odds for the teams at different sportsbooks, then you can always visit the Oddschecker website. There, you’ll see some of the best sports betting sites in the UK, and their odds for different matches and teams will be displayed in a comparison table. This way, you can easily figure out which Europa League betting odds on the winner are better, or any other odds and figures relating to the tournament.
As it happens, some UK bookmakers are already offering odds on the team(s) that they believe will be in the finals and which team they think they will be the overall victor. If you want to get involved in Europa League winner betting odds, then you can take a look at the table below to see which ones are considered to have the best chances with regard to this.
|Club||William Hill||888 Sport||Ladbrokes||Betway||BetVictor||Boyle Sports||Betfred||Coral||Bet365||Paddy Power|
Europa League Betting Predictions
At the moment, there isn’t a huge number of sportsbooks providing odds on the Europa League final winner. That being said, it is clear to see that some teams are standing out more so than others as particular highlights for the tournament. Manchester United is looking like a favourite for many people as an overall winner, with the best odds being offered by Paddy Power for this team. Arsenal is another favourite so far, with Europa League betting predictions at William Hill giving the team 8/1 odds of winning the whole thing.
Italian team Roma are also one of the favourites to at least finish in the top three, with Betway offering 12/1 odds on them being successful. Or potentially you will want to bet on the Spanish Real Sociedad or Real Betis teams, with Betway provided 22/1 odds on the former and all three previously spoken of sportsbooks giving 25/1 odds on the latter. This type of Europa League betting on the outright winner is difficult to predict at this stage, as teams are yet to officially qualify for it. Alas, with Europa League betting predictions being available not just for the final winner but on all the matches relating to the tournament, there’s a lot for you to choose from.
Europa League Final Betting Offers
The 2022/23 UEFA Europa League season is set to conclude with the final match at Budapest’s Puskás Aréna. That will occur on May 31, 2023. Last year’s final match took place between Eintracht Frankfurt and Scotland’s Rangers, with the former securing the victory 5-4 when the game went to penalties. Despite qualification stages not yet taking place, some sportsbooks do provide the opportunity for betting on the final already, as noted. Some sites also have Europa League final betting offers, with extra promotions likely coming to fruition at a later time.
The betting odds on the Europa League final match will of course change throughout the competition. Yet if you believe you can predict the winner already, then you are free to do so at your favoured sportsbook. It may be ideal to turn to some Europa League final betting tips for 2022 at this stage though, because it’s not easy to predict something like this so soon into the competition.
Once the final two teams to play in the final are determined, more markets will become available to wager on, including things like both teams to score, over/under goals, first goal scorer, number of corners awarded, and so on. For the time being though, you can only involve yourself in betting on the Europa League overall winner where outrights are concerned. This means that you need to select a team that you believe will not only be in the final but will go on and win it as well.
Top UEFA Europa League Betting Tips
If you are relatively new to betting for the Europa League, or if you are new to football wagering in general, then it would be ideal to take note of some important tips. These hints will allow you to proceed with Europa League betting in the best sort of way. Try to incorporate them all into your own betting strategy.
Popular Europa League Betting Markets
You may be surprised to learn that there are multiple markets associated with betting on sports. This relates to Europa League betting as well. And it could actually be considered one of the best UEFA Europa League betting tips to learn about the different betting markets. Have a look at the most popular ones below.
This is one of the most popular markets because it simply requires you to bet on which team you believe will win. Whether this is done on the winner of the whole tournament or the winner of a specific match, it remains as an outright bet. Take a look at the Europa League betting odds for the winner you want to back at different bookmakers and then proceed with placing a wager on them. That’s all it takes.
Both Teams to Score
As the title of this market suggests, when you decide to place a wager on this, you are expecting that both teams involved in a match will score. Regardless of the final outcome of the game in question, as long as each team manages to score at least one goal, you will be successful with your bet on this market.
If you want something a little more involved where goal scoring is involved, you can bet that the total number of goals scored in a game will go above or below a specific number. If there are good betting odds on a Europa League game between Manchester United and Roma with over/under 2.5 goals scored, and you think more than that number of gaols will be scored, you can back the over 2.5 goals market.
Draw No Bet
Two possibilities to choose from are involved in this market – a home win or an away win, so to speak. Or in essence, team A to win or team B to win. If the game ends in a draw, then you get your stake back with this market. It makes an ideal market to select when you’re very sure of which team will be the victor in the end.
If you think that a specific player will score a goal during a game, then you can back them to do that at any point in the match. The less likely the player is to score a goal, the higher the odds will be on them doing so. You can also opt for the first goalscorer option, but if you’re newer to the football betting scene, you may want to go with the anytime goalscorer instead. It’s not as limiting.
Operating in a similar way to the final result or outright winner market, the double chance gives you the opportunity to back two outcomes of a game. You’ll be given the chance to back Team A and a Draw, Team B and a Draw or Team A and Team B. This way, you have the opportunity to back both the favourite and the underdog, but keep in mind that odds won’t be quite as good as with a standard match winner bet.
Many sportsbooks also offer betting odds on the Europa League with European handicaps in place. With this, one side will begin with a pre-determined goal advantage. This can be quite a lucrative market for those teams that are considered heavy favourites, but also for those that are notable underdogs. Should you want to bet on the clear frontrunner, then handicap bets are ideal.
Another handicap bet that you can place is the Asian handicap. This is not too dissimilar to the one mentioned above, but there is one distinctive difference. Asian handicap is aimed to eliminate draws from the final result.
Perhaps you’ll want to get involved in betting on the final score of a game. A variety of odds will be provided on options like 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 0-1 and so on. If you think you’ve got what it takes to predict the score in an upcoming match accurately, then this is quite the ideal market for you to get involved in.
Player to Be Carded
Perhaps you know about one or more players’ attitudes when they’re on the pitch, and so you think they’ll be on the receiving end of a yellow card or possibly a yellow and a red card. To try and be a little more successful with this market, you can also check into the tendencies of the referees in the respective matches they’re involved in. Some are harsher than others, so just be sure you know as much as possible about them.
Europa League Final Betting Offers
The Europa League is a nice and healthy competition within the selection from UEFA, so when it gets to the time for the tournament to really pick up, there will potentially be some competition-specific promotions to enjoy, too. Until that time, you can always benefit from football-specific promotions at your chosen online sportsbook, which also work when you’re betting for the Europa League. As highlighted in our betting tips for the Europa League, it’s always ideal to make use of a bonus offer or two!
Here are some of the best Europa League betting offers to take advantage of:
Bet365 – 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout
One of the great betting tips for the Europa League is to utilise the best rewards options, and Bet365 has a fantastic perk with this one. If the team that you are backing manages to go two goals up over their opponent at any time in the 90-minute game, then you automatically win your wager. This is regardless of how the final score sits once the match has completed.
Betfred – Acca Insurance
You may be the type of bettor who likes to wager on accumulators, and these are available for Europa League betting, too. With the Betfred sportsbook, if you place a pre-match 5-fold football acca, then you also get insurance on it. Should one of the selections within this acca not come out the way you expected, you receive your stake back, up to £10.
BoyleSports – Free Acca for Every 5 Accas Placed
If you join BoyleSports and place an acca featuring at least five or more selections at combined minimum odds of 3/1 and for a minimum of £5, you will get a loyalty stamp from the site. Upon placing your fifth qualifying acca under those rules, you receive a fifth stamp and get a free £5 acca from BoyleSports as a reward.
Europa League Free Betting
It is also one of the more ideal betting tips for Europa League to make use of free bets from a sportsbook, if possible. These free bets essentially give you free wagers after you complete certain criteria. The free bets can be used on any sport, including on Europa League betting, too. Often given to players as a registration welcome reward, free bets can really give you ample extra opportunities at your favoured sportsbook.
Usually, you will need to make a deposit of a certain amount and place a wager on any sport with certain minimum odds highlighted. Once the wager has settled, you will be given your payout and the associated free bet from the promotion. The betting odds on the Europa League games can then be looked at, and you can use your free bet on those with the ideal prices. You can enjoy excellent free bets at the sites noted below.
William Hill – Free or 4
If you are able to predict six games in which exactly three or four goals are scored, then you will be a winner at William Hill. Pick six matches correctly and you win £200 in free bets (paid out as eight £25 free bets). Pick five matches correctly and you’ll win a £5 free bet, and pick four matches correctly to get a £1 free bet.
Betfred – Get £30 in Free Bets When You Stake £10
Make a deposit and place a bet on sports at a minimum of £10 in one transaction at evens (2.0)+ within seven days of registering at Betfred. You’ll then get £30 in free bets within 10 hours of the bet settlement.
BetVictor – Bet £10 and get £40
Place a bet of at least £10 on odds of 2.00 or more within seven days of registering. Upon the bet settling, you will receive 3 x £10 free sports bets on selected events and a £10 slot bonus to use in the casino.
Previous Europa League Winners
Have a look at the table below to see which teams have been successful in the Europa League before. Perhaps this will help you with your own Europa League betting activity for the 2022-23 season. As noted in our betting tips for the Europa League section earlier, it’s always good to look at the history of the football teams competing.
|Year||Winner||Runner Up||Top Goalscorer|
|2022||Eintracht Frankfurt||Rangers||James Tavernier|
|2020||Sevilla||Inter Milan||Bruno Fernandes|
|2018||Atletico Madrid||Marseille||Ciro Immobile
|2017||Manchester United||Ajax||Edin Džeko
Europa League Betting Sites & Live Streaming
There are those bettors who not only like betting on the Europa League games, but watching them via their favoured sportsbook, too. This can all add to Europa League draw betting and so on, bringing more atmosphere to things. Of course, you need to know which online sportsbooks provide live streaming of the matches for this to be a possibility. If you’re participating (or indeed intending to partake in) live betting, then live streaming of the games can make all the difference.
If you join the William Hill platform, you can wager on the events while taking advantage of betting tips for the Europa League. The same is true if you become a bettor at the 888 Sport site, or at the Bet365 platform. You’ll also be able to enjoy live streaming of games from the Europa League at Ladbrokes. In order to engage in this, you need to be logged into your chosen sportsbook account and make sure it is funded. Alternatively, if you have placed a wager within the past 24 hours, you can also watch the games while enjoying Europa League betting.
Now that you are informed on how the Europa League works and the best sites for engaging in betting on the events at, you can set about joining one or more. Be sure to seek out the platform that works best for you and your preferences. And make sure you take note of the Europa League betting predictions as well. At the same time, remember the betting tips for the Europa League final and other games when wagering. Overall, have fun with this type of betting and we wish you good luck.
How many Europa League places are there?
The group stages of the event consist of 12 groups featuring four teams, with the top two teams in each group advancing. Four rounds of two-legged knockout rounds and a one-off final is held after this.
Which bookmaker offers the best Europa League betting odds?
This all depends upon what you’re betting on with regard to the Europa League. Europa League winner betting may have better odds at one site more so than another. Meanwhile, Europa League draw betting may be at the higher end of the scale elsewhere. You need to choose the bookmaker(s) that appeal more so to you and your betting preferences.
When is the Europa League draw?
The draw for the third qualifying round was held on July 18, 2022, while the draw for the play-offs occurs on August 2, 2022. Group stage draws will then occur on August 26, knockout round play-offs on November 7, round of 16 on February 24, 2023 and the quarter finals, semi-finals and final on March 17, 2023.
Where can I watch the Europe League final?
Many people engaging in Europa League betting like to watch the games play out on their favoured sportsbook. And while some may bring live streaming of these events in specially, sportsbooks like Ladbrokes, William Hill, Bet365 and 888 Sport definitely aim to show all matches to bettors.
What are the best Europa League final betting tips for 2022?
Betting tips for the Europa League final come in various forms, but it is ideal to use a collection of all hints. This includes using a static bankroll for betting, combining your research with insights from tipsters, informing yourself on the different available markets, and more.
When can I bet on the Europa League final match?
While you can already bet on the Europa League final outright winner at some sites, most sportsbooks will include odds for such once the tournament gets into full flow.