The Bundesliga was created in 1963 and has quite the history for Germany’s football scene. A total of 53 clubs have participated in the country’s top division over its years as an active league, and throughout those years, Bundesliga betting has also taken place. What’s more, betting on the Bundesliga isn’t something that is solely available to German gamblers. Instead, it can be enjoyed by people all over the world, including UK bettors.
In this guide, we will give you information on how to go about enjoying German Bundesliga betting from the UK and advise you on the best sites providing this. We’ll also inform you on the betting odds for the Bundesliga, give you some Bundesliga betting tips, and ensure that you’re fully informed on everything associated with it.
Best Bundesliga Betting Sites in the UK
Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets
- Bundesliga betting predictions via blog
- Bet Builder capabilities
- Massive choice of markets
Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets
- Excellent live betting on Bundesliga
- Live streaming capabilities
- Cash out tool
Bet £10 Get £60 In Bonuses
- Easy access to Bundesliga betting section
- Fantastic mobile betting possibilities
- 50+ years of experience
£20 Cash Back If First Bet Is Lost
- Great betting odds for Bundesliga fans
- Enjoyable and useful promotions
- Offers special wager
Get £20 in Free Bets When You Bet £5
- Exciting accumulator action
- Many live sports betting options
- Superb pre-match coverage of football
Bet £20 Get £40 In Free Bets
- Top-quality live streaming
- Excellent mobile football betting
- Large number of betting options
£30 Matched Free Bet if your 1st Football Acca loses
- Competitive and consistent odds
- A variety of exceptional betting promotions
- Extensive daily blog featuring Bundesliga
Bet £10 Get £20 In Free Bets
- Build your own Bundesliga bets
- Round-the-clock support
- Native apps for exciting mobile gambling
Bet £5 Get £30 In Bonuses
- Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 highlighted on the site
- Long-running brand
- Attractive football betting markets provided
Top 10 List of the Best Bundesliga Betting Sites in the UK for 2022
For a swift delve into the different recommended Bundesliga betting sites, we have put together a simple top 10 list with a highlight noted on each one. Here, you can find out a little more insight into those platforms offering German Bundesliga betting to gamblers in the UK. Have a look at the list below.
- Ladbrokes – Generous, varied sports betting promotions
- William Hill – Extensive collection of bets to enjoy
- Betfred – Bookie with years and years of experience
- Paddy Power – Frequently updated, enjoyable special offers
- Coral – Offering fantastic pre-match coverage of football
- 888 Sport – Offering a variety of football leagues to bet on
- Betway – Excellent blog that features daily updates
- BoyleSports – Provides excellent mobile football betting
- BetVictor – Attractive selection of football betting markets
- Bet365 – Excellent platform for desktop and mobile betting
How We Rate and Rank Bundesliga Betting Sites
We want to make sure that you’re getting all of the relevant information on the best sports betting platforms for betting on the Bundesliga. And to ensure that we actually are recommending the very best sportsbooks to join, we have done relevant research on what all of them offer. We seek out certain criteria from those sites we label as the best, and you can see those key things we look for below.
- Bundesliga Betting Odds Obviously, if you’re betting on the Bundesliga, you want to know that the odds are ideal enough for you. These should be competitive with the general sports betting market for the league, so you won’t be losing out as a member of a specific platform. You should feel comfortable placing a bet on your favoured matches, and the odds offered are a big part of this. Therefore, the betting odds on Bundesliga is something we always look at before recommending a sportsbook.While all of the platforms recommended within our list have exceptional betting odds, we recommend signing up to the Paddy Power site. There are various football markets and excellent odds to benefit from at this sportsbook.
- Promotions + Terms and Conditions. We all like to receive promotions of one type or another at our chosen sportsbook, right? So, it’s always good for a platform to provide a selection of these special offers for you to get your hands on. At the same time, the terms and conditions relating to such should always be very easy to meet. This includes the wagering requirements associated with bonuses and free bets, and the general rules behind being able to receive a promotion. The terms and conditions themselves should also be simple to access and read.Again, the promotions found at all of the recommended sports betting sites are great. Yet we think the offers and respective T&Cs at the Betway online sportsbook are very inviting.
- Bundesliga Live Stream and Betting Options. Live betting is a wonderful alternative to get involved, offering you the chance to wager on Bundesliga matches while they are taking place. You can also utilise various tools at most sites, such as the cash out function, allowing you to capitalise on wins or minimise your losses. It’s also the case that some sportsbooks offer live streaming of football events, allowing you to watch the games as they unfold in front of your eyes. You can then place bets according to how things are progressing. Things take place a lot quicker with live betting because gameplay is in action, offering a thrilling in-the-moment experience.One of the best online sportsbooks for its live streaming and betting capabilities is 888 Sport. Sign up for an account to get the most you can out of Bundesliga betting there.
- Support for Multiple Payment Methods. It is the case that people today do not want to be restricted by just having one or two payment methods to choose from when it comes to depositing at a platform. The same is true when it comes to withdrawing as well. This is why we want to recommend those sports betting sites that come with a variety of payment methods for you to use. This includes methods like debit cards as well as bank transfers, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies and prepaid cards, amongst other options. Withdrawals processes should also be as swift and painless as possible.For a site with an excellent selection of payment methods on hand, you can sign up to Ladbrokes. There, you will be able to utilise one of several supported banking options.
- Top-Quality Mobile Compatibility. Placing Bundesliga bets via a desktop computer is one thing but being able to have the same high-quality experience from a mobile device is quite another. This is why we want you to be able to benefit from excellent mobile apps or mobile web betting at your chosen sportsbook. Fortunately, all of the sites we recommend that you join come with their own downloadable apps for Android and iOS devices, so you are pretty much spoilt for choice in this area. But which one do we consider to be the best at it?Well, if you were to register for an account at BoyleSports, then you’d get a fantastic mobile betting experience. The apps are fully responsive and offer enjoyable opportunities for Bundesliga wagering on the go.
- Range of Markets. The Bundesliga may be just one of many football leagues around the world, but this doesn’t mean that multiple betting markets cannot be brought into effect on all matches taking place within it. The best Bundesliga betting sites will come with a variety of these markets, offering a much more enjoyable experience. Therefore, you will be able to bet on options like which team will score first, how many yellow cards will be handed out, the final score, and so on.One of our sportsbook recommendations for having a great choice of Bundesliga markets is William Hill. This platform ensures you have plenty of markets to place preferable wagers on.
Bundesliga Betting Odds 2022
It is important to take note of the Bundesliga betting odds when you are looking to place a wager on one or more matches. These odds will inform you of the price that the sportsbooks are offering on the games, and you can see howe competitive the sites are with one another. You can also work out how much you can expect to obtain from your wager if it is indeed a successful one. Obviously, the idea is to place a bet at the sportsbook with the best odds.
The Bundesliga betting odds can be viewed in fractional format, and the odds represent the ratio between the amounts staked by parties to a wager or bet. Essentially, if you see a market with odds of 4/1, this means that the first party (the sportsbook) wagers four times the amount that the second party (you, the bettor) wagers. With fractional odds, you can easily calculate how likely a given event is to happen. So, in our example above of 4/1, this can be calculated as 1 (probability) / (4+1) = 0.20. This means that there is a 20% chance that the outcome will occur.
Bundesliga betting odds for 2022 can then be used to calculate potential winnings if you were to place a successful bet. So, once again, we’ll use the example from above of 4/1. In this respect, for every £1 that you wager on a match, you will receive £4 as a payout. So, should you bet £10 on a market with 4/1 odds, and this is successful, you will receive £40 as a payout. Those odds aren’t just plucked out of the sky at random, though. A bookmaker needs to calculate them.
A bookmaker will begin this by setting its own margin – let’s say 5% for sake of argument. The odds are then set for various outcomes, with this margin incorporated. This is referred to as the Vig or overround. The probability of each outcome is then calculated, and the margin is subtracted. Should the real probability be 2/1, then the bookie subtracts their margin of 5% and the real odds provided to bettors stand at 19/10. The odds of different things happening within a Bundesliga match are based on statistics, form, history and the opinion of experts and other bettors.
Take a look below at the Bundesliga title odds offered below by various sportsbooks to see which one is predicted to be the victor by the end of the season.
|Club||Ladbrokes||William Hill||Betfred||Paddy Power||Coral||888 Sport||Betway||Boyle Sports||Bet Victor||Bet365|
Top Bundesliga Betting Tips
It’s one thing to be able to benefit from Bundesliga betting offers at an online sportsbook, but it’s quite another to have some insight into the different outcomes that are expected within a game. This is where betting on the Bundesliga can be assisted by some fine tips and hints. Using these can help you with getting more out of your betting experience, and they just may put you on the path to a successful wager. Of course, nothing can be 100% guaranteed, but you may be able to refine your Bundesliga betting activity this way.
Utilise Expert Bundesliga Betting Tips
One of the best and easiest routes to take when it comes to betting on the Bundesliga is to follow the tips and insights of a professional tipster. These professionals bring their expertise to the fore, offering hints at which way they believe the upcoming match(es) will go, and you can use that knowledge to make a more informed decision on your Bundesliga wagers.
Incorporate a Matched Betting Strategy
Matched betting may be something that sounds like it is for more experienced gamblers, but it is quite simple to get the hang of. Essentially, you take advantage of the Bundesliga betting offers at a sportsbook, such as the free bets and so on. The vast majority of sports betting sites provide these perks, and some of them are tailored to specific events. Matched betting sees you find a free bet, place a qualifying bet and then place an opposite bet. Simply utilise the free bet and place another lay bet.
Record Your Betting Activity
This tip isn’t specific to Bundesliga betting, but to all sports betting activity in general. Keeping a record of things like when you are successful with bets and when you aren’t, the amount you wager, the overall profit gained or loss from each bet, the bookmaker in use for each of your Bundesliga bets, and so on can be very helpful. In doing so, you should get a clearer picture of whether your current strategy is working or not.
There is nothing worse than betting on a football team because they’re your favourite team in the contest. Don’t go into things betting with your heart. You need to bet based on the facts, data, history and so on. Remaining impartial to the teams competing in a league is the best way to deal with this, so you can utilise an analytical process towards placing your Bundesliga bets.
Know the Different Markets
It is important to know the different betting markets that are available. Most sportsbooks provide a plethora of markets for you to wager on, so it is vital that you know what each one is about before you go about betting on them. It’s not simply a matter of placing a wager on which team you believe will win the upcoming match, but there are multiple other options for you to get involved in, too.
Bundesliga Live Betting
Live betting, or in-play betting as it is sometimes known, provides you with the opportunity to place wagers on your favourite Bundesliga matches while they are in action. Therefore, you get a much more thrilling, in-the-moment experience from participating in such. Generally speaking, the most popular sports are available to wager on in a live betting scenario. The Bundesliga is indeed one of the popular options within the football betting odds sphere, with sites providing the possibility of engaging in live betting on such. Live betting has grown considerably in popularity with bettors because it is much faster than standard sports betting. Obviously, pre-match wagering can be done several days and weeks before events kick off, so you don’t have to be as quick on your feet. Plus, in-play betting offers you the use of different tools to assist with your wagering, such as the cash out function mentioned earlier.
Our top three sportsbook site recommendations for live Bundesliga betting are:
Popular Bundesliga Betting Markets
Football betting odds in the Bundesliga are provided on a selection of markets, and this is what makes the sport so inviting to wager on. Some markets are more popular than others, naturally. Take a look at the more popular Bundesliga betting markets below.
If you want to take a punt on who will win the league, then you need to be taking a look at the Bundesliga title odds at a sportsbook. This is known as an outright bet, which essentially sees you wagering on which participating team you believe will be the victor by the end of the season. This serves as perhaps the most simple of Bundesliga bets to engage in, and it is available at all our recommended sportsbooks.
One of our favourites for outright winner betting is the Betway platform, which brings some fantastic outright odds to the fore.
Naturally, the football teams competing in the Bundesliga will play a selection of matches against one another, which will determine the final rankings by the end of the season. But each match can be wagered on individually. Essentially, you can see football betting odds for each team involved in a game to back, or you can opt to back a draw outcome. You’re simply wagering on which side you think will win a specific match.
Match winner betting serves as another highly popular market alongside the outright winner, and you can have a great experience with this type of market betting at Ladbrokes.
If you don’t want to stick with just one outcome for the match winner market, then you can go ahead and engage in double chance betting instead. This provides you with the same three match outcomes – team A, team B or a draw – but you get to cover two of these outcomes in a single wager. The football betting odds for a double chance wager are usually significantly lower than those associated with match winner betting.
Try joining the William Hill online sportsbook to engage in double chance betting on the Bundesliga games.
Draw No Bet
You can give yourself a sort of insurance on match winner betting with the draw no bet option that is available at sportsbooks. Through this, you wager on either a Team A or Team B victory. Should the game finish in a draw, then you receive your stake back as though the event never even took place. Therefore, this serves as a less risky wager to make in comparison to the others mentioned.
The draw no bet market is an ideal one for newcomers to test out and get used to a sportsbook. Try it out at the 888 Sport platform.
If you think you have what it takes to predict the correct score of a Bundesliga match, then there is a market for that, which is another popular option with gamblers. You’ll be provided with a series of different goal outcomes and the football betting odds for each of these. The final score of the game is all that counts in terms of this market. Because there are so many possibilities, the odds are generally higher, but it is also a riskier market to bet on.
If you become a player at the Bet365 online sportsbook, you’ll be able to enjoy correct score betting.
You don’t have to wager on such a specific number of goals being scored and can instead bet on whether you think the number of goals scored will be over or under an amount specified. For example, you will be able to bet on a match having over 1.5 goals scored, and as long as 2 goals are scored in total (regardless of which team scores them), your wager is successful. These bets can also be split into over and under goals for the first half and second half rounds.
Check out the over/under Bundesliga betting options that are on hand at the Coral platform. There are plenty of these for you to experience there.
Both Teams to Score
You don’t even have to wager on the number of goals scored or the final number of goals occurring within a game, either. Instead, you can simply predict whether you think both teams participating in a Bundesliga game will score at least one goal. This is a simpler variation of goal betting, and just about all sports betting sites provide it.
One of our favourites for both teams to score betting is the Betfred platform.
Leagues will always end a season with certain teams being relegated to the lower division and others being promoted for exceptional effort in those lower divisions. The same is true of the Bundesliga, and you can bet on which teams you think will end up being relegated by the time the end of the season arrives. It’s even possible to form accas on this market, because more than one team ends up being relegated per season.
We definitely recommend joining the Paddy Power sportsbook for relegation betting. See if you can figure out which Bundesliga teams will be relegated in the 2022/23 season.
First to Score
Whenever a match takes place, the footie fans are always hoping their team will score many goals, as that’s the aim of football. You have the opportunity to wager on which team you believe will be the first one to score, though. Additionally, if you think you know which player will secure the first goal for their team, then this is also a possible market for you to get involved in.
BoyleSports is one of the best for this type of betting, featuring it alongside a multitude of other exciting markets.
This one is much more popular with experienced bettors, but popular nonetheless. Basically, you set about betting on what the outcome of the match will be with certain goal handicaps applied to the odds. Asian handicap betting usually has quite a few selections for you to choose from, with all sorts of handicaps being incorporated.
If you think you can handle this type of sports betting, then you can find it on hand at the BetVictor platform. Have fun with this market!
Bundesliga Betting Offers
Football betting offers can be of great assistance when it comes to placing wagers. You’re often able to experience extra funds from bonuses or free bets to make use of. Take a look at some of the best Bundesliga betting offers at our recommended sportsbooks below.[/su_note]
Bundesliga Betting Predictions
There are multiple teams participating in the Bundesliga, but not all of them can be considered as strong competitors to take home the title. The football betting odds at online sportsbooks will clearly reflect this as well. Bayern Munich exist as the reigning champions of the league, and they remain as the heavy favourites to win, with multiple sportsbooks like Bet365 placing odds of 1/5 on them. Borussia Dortmund is considered to be a good competitor for the title though, with odds of 10/1 provided at some sites, although 888 Sport has it at 9/1 odds.
While those two teams are considered to be the forerunners in the race towards the Bundesliga title, other high ranked teams are also competing. They include RB Leipzig, which has been given odds of 14/1 at Betway, while Bayer Leverkusen is considered to be another one in line for a decent shot at it, although odds of 28/1 are the best for this team at the moment, coming from the William Hill site.
The likelihood is that Bayern Munich will once again walk away with their hands on the Bundesliga title. If you want to have a punt on them, you can also do so at odds of 1/5 at Paddy Power or BetVictor.
Previous Bundesliga Winners
If you want to find out more about who has been victorious in the Bundesliga in the past 10 years, take a look at the table below.
|Year||Winner||Runner Up||Top Goalscorer|
|2021-22||Bayern Munich||Borussia Dortmund||Robert Lewandowski|
|2020-21||Bayern Munich||RB Leipzig||Robert Lewandowski|
|2019-20||Bayern Munich||Borussia Dortmund||Robert Lewandowski|
|2018-19||Bayern Munich||Borussia Dortmund||Robert Lewandowski|
|2017-18||Bayern Munich||Schalke 04||Robert Lewandowski|
|2016-17||Bayern Munich||RB Leipzig||Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang|
|2015-16||Bayern Munich||Borussia Dortmund||Robert Lewandowski|
|2014-15||Bayern Munich||VfL Wolfsburg||Alexander Meier|
|2013-14||Bayern Munich||Borussia Dortmund||Robert Lewandowski|
|2012-13||Bayern Munich||Borussia Dortmund||Stefan Kießling|
Bundesliga Live Stream
Live streaming is something else that a lot of football bettors like to be able to access on their chosen sportsbook. This way, the match can be viewed, and in-play bets placed according to how things are proceeding. Not all sportsbooks provide live betting capabilities, but the ones included in our recommended list do. Whether or not they provide live streaming of Bundesliga matches is another question, though. Some of them only provide streaming of horse racing events.
The Bet365 sportsbook does offer live streaming of the Bundesliga games, and that is very much the same for the Ladbrokes platform. If you’re a member of the 888 Sport site or William Hill, then you can also watch Bundesliga matches. To watch matches at these platforms, you need to be logged in and have a funded account or to at least have placed a wager within the past 24 hours.
Online German Bundesliga Betting Vs. High Street Bookies
It is key to ask what makes placing Bundesliga bets online more inviting and advantages to you than simply visiting your local bookie on the high street to do the same thing? Well, as it happens, there are certain pros to online bets on the Bundesliga than land-based bets. Of course, there are one or two cons involved as well, but the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. Take a look at what stands out about betting online below.
Pros for Online Bundesliga Betting:
- Online betting is a lot more convenient, allowing you to wager from the comfort of home
- You get the chance to receive welcome offers and ongoing promotions
- The online scene provides more tools, like bet builder and cash out
- Things are processed a lot quicker online
- A multitude of match options and markets are available online
- Betting online doesn’t cost you anything extra i.e. for travel
Cons for Online Bundesliga Betting:
- The online environment is less social
- Receiving payouts is much quicker offline
Having read through this complete guide to UK Bundesliga betting sites, are you ready to get started with your wagers? If so, then take the time to check out our selection of recommended Bundesliga sportsbooks. All of them come with their own exciting football betting odds for you to benefit from, and we hope you’ll enjoy taking advantage of the available promotions, too. Bundesliga football betting can provide some of the best entertainment, so why not take the time to get to know some of the markets and betting possibilities now?
Where can I watch the Bundesliga in the UK?
Live German football is provided on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom via television. Otherwise, you can join one of the recommended sites with Bundesliga match live streaming capabilities.
How do football betting odds work in the UK?
The Bundesliga betting odds for 2022 work just the same as odds for all other sports. They represent the probability of something happening within a match or tournament and enable you to work out how much money you are likely to receive if your wager is successful. With odds of 4/1 as an example, you will receive £4 for every £1 bet on a successful wager.
When does the Bundesliga start?
The 2022-23 Bundesliga competition will begin on Friday, August 5, 2022 and will continue on until Saturday, May 27, 2023.
What are the best Bundesliga betting sites in 2022?
We have a selection of recommended Bundesliga betting sites for you to check out, as each different bettor has different preferences for such. Sportsbooks like Bet35, BetVictor, Paddy Power and William Hill can all be found within our suggestions.
Is it legal to bet on the Bundesliga from the UK?
Yes, absolutely. Sportsbooks in the United Kingdom are able to provide betting on various sports from around the world, including the Bundesliga.
How many teams are competing in the Bundesliga 2022-23 season?
A total of 18 teams are participating in this upcoming season of the Bundesliga, with reigning champions Bayern Munich being one of them.