If you know anything about football, then you’ll know that the UEFA Nations League operates as a biennial international football competition, incorporating the senior men’s national teams. The first tournament took place in September of 2018, right after the World Cup of that year. It is currently in its third season, with the UEFA Nations League 2022 running up until the finals in June of 2023. And if you want to get involved in placing sports bets on the competition, you can do so easily. We have put together a guide to the best sites for doing this at, as well as further insights into the Nations League.
£20 Cash Back If 1st Bet is Lost
- Featuring various sporting events from around the world
- Enjoyable and useful promotions
- Offers special wagers
Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses
- Offering high win limits to cater to bettors
- Great bookie for football betting
- Plenty of acca betting options
Bet £10, Get £30 In Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
- Great all-round bookie for Europa League betting
- Generous welcome offer and ongoing promotions
- Featuring a fantastic mobile football betting app
Get £20 in Free Bets When You Bet £5
- Regular free bets
- Brings you on board with a fantastic welcome bonus
- Superb pre-match coverage of football
Bet £10 Get £50 In Free Bets
- Brilliant 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout offer
- Great live streaming options and mobile apps
- Quick settlement for your Nations League bets
Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets
- Very experienced Europa league betting site
- Providing excellent live streams of football matches
- Daily free bonuses
Bet £10 Get £20 + Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav
- Get a free bet every single week
- Very good selection of Europa League betting offers
- Innovative, enjoyable football promotions to claim
Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets
- Offering some of the best Europa League betting odds
- Bet Builder capabilities
- Massive choice of markets
£30 Matched Free Bet if your 1st Football Acca loses
- Competitive and consistent odds
- high-quality live betting
- Pre-match and In-play Bet Builder
Top 10 List of the Best UEFA Nations League Betting Sites in the UK 2022
Betting on the UEFA Nations League fixtures for 2022 can provide an enjoyable experience for anyone. And many online sportsbooks will offer players the chance to do this. Yet not all of them can be considered as the best sites for UK players, which is where we step in. Below, you will see a selection of the most recommended online sports betting sites for Nations League wagering. Take a look at them and find one that caters to your needs.
- Paddy Power – Featuring various sporting events from around the world
- Betfred – Offering high win limits to cater to bettors
- 888 Sport – Featuring an amazing mobile app for Android and iOS bettors
- Coral – Brings you on board with a fantastic welcome bonus
- Bet365 – Quick settlement for your Nations League bets
- William Hill – Presenting you with the chance to live stream your favourite matches
- BoyleSports – Incorporates a great selection of football promotions
- Ladbrokes – Tops markets and betting odds for Nations League wagering
- Betway – For those interested in a high-quality live betting experience
- BetVictor – Giving you the best opportunities with the Bet Builder tool
UEFA Nations League Tables, Draws and Fixtures 2022
It is ideal to know about the UEFA Nations League format before you get involved in betting on it. That’s what we’re here for, of course. The 55 UEFA national teams were divided up into the four leagues at the beginning – League A, B, C with 16 teams each (divided up into four groups of four teams) and League D featuring seven teams (divided up into two groups). These teams were all allocated leagues based on the 2020-21 UEFA Nations League overall ranking. Therefore, it was vital to look back at the UEFA Nations League table for the end of the last competition.
Each team is in the process of playing six matches within their group, except for League D teams which will play four, with the home-and-away round-robin format in June and September of 2022. In League A, the teams compete to become the champions and take hold of the UEFA Nations League trophy. The four group winners in this league will go on to the UEFA Nations League finals, taking place in June of 2023. Those games are played in a knockout format, consisting of the semi-finals, third place play-off and the final.
In the lower leagues, teams will compete for promotion and relegation to a higher or lower league. In Leagues B, C and D, group winners are promoted up, while the last-placed teams of each group are relegated from Leagues A and B. The two League C teams which are to be relegated will be determined by play-outs taking place in March 2024.
The UEFA Nations League draw is something to take notice of when it occurs, with this having taken place on Thursday, December 16, 2021. That took place in Nyon, Switzerland at 17:00, determining which teams in each of the leagues would be placed in which groups. For example, group 1 of League A incorporated the teams of France, Denmark, Croatia and Austria, while group 2 included Spain, Portugal, Switzerland and Czech Republic. Separate draws took place for each of the leagues, placing them into their relevant groups.
The group stages of the competition have played out in their June 2022 slots, while the next ones are due to commence from September 22. Then, the semi-finals will follow on from them, while the third-place play-off comes next. Final dates and times are to be determined for these events, while the UEFA Nations League finals 2022 will actually occur in June of 2023. From this match, the UEFA Nations League winners will be determined.
How We Rank UEFA Nations League Betting Sites
You may be asking yourself how we’ve come to the decision that the sportsbooks listed are the best ones to sign up to if you’re based in the UK. There is a method to selecting these platforms, though. We don’t simply pick them at random and hope for the best. There are certain criteria that we look for in the best UEFA Nations League 2022 betting sites. Take a look at what we seek in the best sites below.
- Potential for Live Streaming of EventsIt’s one thing to be able to place bets on different Nations League events, but it’s quite another to be able to watch the games unfold. There are various online sportsbooks that provide the capability for live streaming of matches from this competition, allowing you to watch as things progress and then proceed with placing bets based on the proceeding game. Live streaming occurs in high definition, and it can prove to be one of the best additions to an online sports betting site.If you want to experience top-quality UEFA Nations League live streaming, then we suggest signing up for an account at William Hill. There, you can watch as the Nations League games play out.
- The Possibility of a Top-Tier Live Betting ExperiencePlacing pre-match bets is exciting enough in itself but getting to engage in live betting on the Nations League is something else. You can wager on the UEFA Nations League winners while the games are taking place. In-play gambling can be found at all of the sportsbooks that we recommend to you to sign up to, so you will always have the opportunity to experience this regardless of which one you select. You’ll also be able to use additional tools like cash out and receive additional perks from in-play promotions.If you’re interested in getting involved in this form of betting, then we recommend you joining the Betway online sportsbook. The in-play section of the website is very simple to navigate around and place wagers.
- Top-Quality OddsOnce you have viewed the UEFA Nations League table and associated information, you’ll want to know what the odds are for each of the matches and outright winners etc. The best online sportsbooks come with the best odds for you to benefit from, and these should be highly competitive with the overall betting market, too. We have made sure to seek out the sites with the best UEFA Nations League fixtures for 2022 and that have excellent odds associated with them.We recommend signing up to the Ladbrokes platform if you’re compelled by the very best odds. This sportsbook always caters to its registered players.
- Promotion Terms and ConditionsHow do you expect to get the most out of your Nations League betting experience? Well, you may want to claim one or more specific promotions to enhance your setup. If so, then it is important for a site to provide proper terms and conditions that you can easily meet. This includes manageable wagering requirements, ideal minimum qualifying deposits or bets, and so on. We always suggest reading the terms and conditions of a sportsbook prior to signing up for an account.One of the best platforms for its achievable terms and conditions is Coral. Make sure your read these in relation to the site’s various promotions.
- Range of Betting Markets for the UEFA Nations LeagueIt may be common for people in the United Kingdom to want to place bets on the UEFA Nations League on England, but there are many other teams and, indeed, markets available. This means that you may not specifically want to look towards betting on an outright or match winner, but other markets associated with the games. In this respect, you need a sports betting site that features a range of enjoyable markets to wager on.If that is indeed something that you feel pertains to you, then we can suggest becoming a member of the Paddy Power platform. You won’t miss out on anything as a bettor at that sportsbook.
- Capability for Mobile Sports BettingThere are those gamblers who like to be able to place bets from anywhere. And this means that a top-quality mobile betting experience is necessary. Whether that is through a downloadable app for Android or iOS devices or through an instant play web-based experience matters not. The important part of it is to capture as best an experience as you possibly can from betting via a mobile device. All of the recommended UK sportsbooks allow for mobile betting on the UEFA Nations League finals and so on.Yet the 888 Sport platform really does excel with its downloadable mobile apps. Check them out and have yourself a fun time with placing bets on the competition from any place.
UEFA Nations League Betting Odds
The betting odds that you can see in a sportsbook lobby will always be a primary thing to look at. They determine how much you can expect to receive in payouts if you place a successful bet on a specific market. And different sportsbooks come with different odds, although in general, it is better if they remain as competitive as possible. The odds will change as the competition gets closer to the UEFA Nations League finals, too.
How are these odds calculated, though? Well, sports betting sites do like to ensure they aren’t going to be losing out on anything where the odds are concerned. When you view these odds, they provide an insight into the probability of a specific event happening. Using an example, let’s say that in the UEFA Nations League, England is preparing to play Germany. Your intent is to back England, and the odds are set at 3/1 for that team. This means that you need to use the calculation of 1 / (3+1) = 0.25, meaning that there is a 25% chance of this outcome happening. Therefore, every £1 that you bet, you receive a payout of £3 should it be successful.
Betting odds are simple enough to understand, despite the fact that they may look quite confusing initially. Obviously, a higher probability of something happening means that it is more likely to take place and vice versa.
Sportsbooks will provide different betting options, allowing bettors to place wagers on the UEFA Nations League winners in each of the groups. Additionally, you have the chance to bet on the outright winner of the entire competition, with sports betting sites already have odds on the different potential winners for the current tournament. The only qualifying that takes place in this competition is that the winners of League A go on to the UEFA Nations League final in 2023. The four group winners of this league will qualify for it, and the UEFA Nations League final venue will be determined by the winner of group 4 in League A.
An ideal route to take, if you’re wanting to find the best sites for your favoured betting markets, is to visit Oddschecker. The top sportsbooks have their odds compared there, with the outright competition winner as well as each group winner being available to see. Take a look below to see which teams are considered to be in the running for the outright winner and which sportsbooks are providing the best odds on them.
|Team||Bet365||Paddy Power||William Hill||888 Sport||BetVictor||Coral||Betfred||Betway||Ladbrokes|
Previous UEFA Nations League Results
This competition has only been running for a short period of time, meaning that there have only been two nations to have held the UEFA Nations League trophy so far. If you want to know more about the UEFA Nations League results from years gone by, then you can see them in the table below. The winners and runners up can be seen within it.
|Year||Winner||Runner Up||Score||Top Scorer|
|2018-19||Portugal||The Netherlands||1-0||Haris Seferovic (Switzerland)|
|2020-21||France||Spain||1-2||Romelu Lukaku (Belgium)
Ferran Torres (Spain)
UEFA Nations League Predictions
This year’s contest will likely bring plenty of exciting action to television screens around the world. France may have won the UEFA Nations League trophy in the last competition, but they will not be able to defend their title, as they are no longer able to qualify for the finals to do so. All four of their matches in group 1 of League A were draw results or losses, with Denmark finishing at the top with 9 points. As the betting odds currently predict, the top teams will likely include the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Denmark, Belgium, Portugal, Croatia and Italy.
An outside pick to secure the victory and become the UEFA Nations League winners are Denmark. They currently sit in top position of group 1 in League A, winning two of their four games so far in this stage. Spain is another team that many have picked in their UEFA Nations League predictions, considering they were the runners up in the previous competition. Perhaps they can go one better this year? Germany stands out as another with high potential, considering that it likely the UEFA Nations League is England-less. Their shoddy performance in group 3 has seen Germany and Hungary float to the top of the pack.
If you think Denmark are likely to pick up the win, then you can get the best odds for the team at Coral at 8/1. Maybe your UEFA Nations League predictions are for Spain instead, though? If so, then you can visit the Ladbrokes platform and back them 5/1 at the moment. But if you think Germany will lift the trophy, maybe you should join Bet365 for that site’s 5/1 odds.
UEFA Nations League Final 2022 Betting
While the UEFA Nations League final venue is yet to be decided, it is likely that it will be held at one of the locations in group 4 considering all have put in bids to host it. The Netherlands currently sits atop that group, followed closely by Belgium, so who knows what the outcome of that will be? Regardless of the venue, the UEFA Nations League finals will occur in June 2023, and betting on the outright winner is already available. It’s best to keep your eyes peeled on the UEFA Nations League fixtures so you know what is happening when.
While the outright winner of the tournament is what you can wager on at the moment with regard to the final, once it gets closer, additional markets will open up, too. This includes betting on who you believe will be runner up and which team will place third. Additionally, you can wager on events happening within the final match, such as which team scores first, what the final score will be, how many corner kicks will be given, if both teams will score, and so on.
If the UEFA Nations League final venue is indeed in the Netherlands or Belgium, then doubtless if one of those teams makes it to the last match, it will put them in heightened spirits for winning. That’s not to say that they will, but football teams tend to perform better on home soil more often than not.
Top UEFA Nations League Betting Tips
You may think that taking notice of UEFA Nations League predictions is the only way to proceed with betting on the matches, but it isn’t. In fact, there are various hints and tips that you can take advantage of when it comes to this form of gambling. And now that the UEFA Nations League draw has taken place, these tips become a lot more useful. Take a look at some of the best tips to utilise below.
Popular UEFA Nations League Betting Markets
When it comes to placing your bets on the Nations League, it is also important to know about the various markets associated with the competition and matches. Using the UEFA Nations League fixtures and predictions etc. is great, but if you don’t understand the markets that are on hand, then what’s the point? With this being the case, we have put together our own guide on the various popular UEFA Nations League betting markets for you to learn more about them.
If you’re intending to bet on the Nations League, then perhaps the most popular option is to wager on the outright winner. When people ask, ‘What is the UEFA Nations League?’, it is clear that they are quite new to it. And therefore, going for the simplest of bets is an ideal route to take. This just requires you to pick which team you believe will be the victor of the entire competition once the final concludes in 2023.
Outright betting is a great market to get involved in, and we recommend doing so at Betway. There, you will find some ideal odds on outright betting markets.
Each different game that plays out within the Nations League can be wagered on, too. The primary route to take with this is to bet on which team you believe will win a specific match. So, if Denmark face off against Spain and you believe that the former will win, then you place a bet to back them. It’s as simple as that.
Some of the best odds provided on match winner markets can be found at Ladbrokes. Check the sportsbook out and enjoy betting on the Nations League match winners.
Draw No Bet
If you visit the sports betting lobby and see the Draw No Bet option on hand, then this essentially removes the option of a draw outcome from a bet. You basically bet on the home team winning or the away team winning. If that selection is successful, you win the bet. Should the contest end in a draw, then your stake is returned to you instead. Because the market is much more in your favour with Draw No Bet, the payouts are often lower, too.
That being said, it is a lot less risky betting on this market, and you can wager on it at Paddy Power. Sign up for an account and enjoy the Draw No Bet markets.
As the name of this market suggests, you get double the chance to win with this option. All football matches have outcomes of a home team win, away team win or a draw. With standard match betting, you back one of those three outcomes. With Double Chance, you get to back two of those outcomes in one wager. Odds for these markets are generally lower for obvious reasons, but your risk is reduced when engaging in such.
Try the Double Chance betting at Coral if you want to get involved in it. You may just end up backing one of the winning outcomes.
The idea behind football matches is for the teams to score goals, and this is no different in the UEFA Nations League. And if you can predict the correct score of a match, then you may end up winning big for doing so. Correct Score betting features various outcomes for you to choose from, which is why the odds associated with such are generally higher. There is, of course, a higher risk factor that comes with Correct Score wagering.
Try it out at the Betfred platform to see if you have what it takes to predict the accurate score of a game.
Both Teams to Score
Many players like betting on the market that both teams involved in a match will score goals. And as long as both of them achieve at least one, then you win with this market. Regardless of which team wins in the end, you still get your payout if both secure a single goal. This is a less risky goal-related market to experience at an online sportsbook.
Go ahead and back some teams to score with the Both Teams to Score market at William Hill. It’s an ideal sports betting site for this.
Perhaps you don’t want to be so specific when it comes to placing wagers on the number of goals scored in a match. If so, then you can simply utilise the over/under betting option instead. Different numbers will be provided with over or under written before them, and you simply select one of these, depending upon whether you think more or less goals will be scored in the match. Again, it serves as a less risky market to bet on than guessing the absolute correct score.
Try out the Goals Over/Under betting experience at BoyleSports and see if you can select a winning one.
Player to Score Most Goals
There can probably be no better experience for a footballer than to score a goal while on the pitch. And in the Nations League, some players have been highlighted as scoring the most goals within the competition. If you think you can predict the player that will score the most goals in a match or even in a group/league, then this is the market for you. Pick the player who you believe will fit the bill and place a bet on them.
Most goals scored is a market that is available at 888 Sport. Sign up for an account and get involved in this market.
First Team to Score
It is also the case that you can back a specific team to be the first one to score in a match. This is quite ideal for those bettors who have lots of knowledge on a specific team, and know that in history, they have usually been the first to score in games. If you are fairly sure of a specific team doing this, then why not back them with such a wager?
Try it out at the BetVictor online sportsbook, as there are some fantastic odds on this market there.
Those bettors who consider themselves to be a bit more experienced when it comes to football betting may look to get involved in Asian handicap wagering. With this market, several goals will be added to the final score, meaning that one of the teams is handicapped, so to speak. At least from a betting perspective. It’s an ideal market if a big-name team is taking on a nation that is a little lower on the estimations, for example. The latter one is able to essentially start with a one- or two-goal head start.
UEFA Nations League Betting Offers
The Nations League is clearly followed by many people, and some of them are sports bettors. Knowing this, some sportsbooks tend to appeal to gamblers by creating competition-specific promotions to enjoy. While none of the recommended sites have such available at the moment, there are some offers that can be used on the top football competitions. Take a look at them below.
BetVictor – Bet £10 and get £40
Once you join the BetVictor online sportsbook, you can make a deposit and then proceed with betting at least £10 on odds of 2.00 or more. This must be done within seven days of signing up for an account. Once your bet settles, you will receive 3x £10 free bets for the sportsbook on selected events as well as a £10 slot game bonus to utilise.
Betfred – Get £30 in Free Bets When You Stake £10
Make a deposit into your Betfred account within seven days of registering and then place a sports bet of at least £10 afterwards. This must be on odds of evens or more. After that, you will be given £30 in free bets to use on any event within 10 hours of the bet settling.
William Hill – Free or 4
How about being rewarded for being able to predict the outcome of six games which feature exactly three or four goals? Doing so will make you a winner at William Hill! Pick six matches correctly, and the site provides you with £200 in free bets (in batches of £25). If you get five matches correct, you receive a £5 free bet, and if you guess four correctly, then you receive a free bet to the value of £1.
UEFA Nations League Live Streaming Sites
Residents in the United Kingdom will be pleased to know that matches from the UEFA Nations League are being aired live on Channel 4. But what do you do if you don’t have the ability to watch television? Well, you may want to get involved in UEFA Nations League live streaming services. This way, you can watch all the UEFA Nations League results as the unfold on your computer or mobile device. Some sportsbooks offer this possibility while others do not.
If you become a member of the 888 Sport platform, then live streaming of the matches from this competition are available to you to view. It’s also the case that UEFA Nations League live streaming is available at William Hill, Bet365 and Ladbrokes. To be able to experience this, you need to be logged into your sportsbook account and there should be funds within that account as well. Alternatively, if you have placed a bet within the past 24 hours, then the live streaming services should also be available to you.
Through this guide, we have given you all of the relevant information on the UEFA Nations League to set you off on the right foot towards betting on the matches and outright winner. And we hope that you can find a preferable betting site from our collection of recommended sportsbooks. The UEFA Nations League draw has already taken place and matches are playing out. Who do you think will be able to lift the trophy once the final rolls around in 2023, though? Irrespective, you can bet on all of the UEFA Nations League results from the matches taking place in League A, B, C and D, and we hope you really get the most out of your betting experience.
What is the UEFA Nations League?
The Nations League is a biennial international football competition that is contested by the senor men’s national teams. The first tournament in the competition took place in 2018, with Portugal being the inaugural winners.
What are the Europe UEFA Nations League odds for 2022?
As things stand at the moment, the Netherlands are tipped to win at odds of 7/2 on various sportsbooks. They are followed by Germany at odds of 5/1, Spain at 5/1 and Denmark at 8/1.
When is the UEFA Nations League final?
The final game of the competition will occur on June 18, 2023.
How does the UEFA Nations League work?
The 55 UEFA teams are divided into four leagues – League A, B, C and D. The first three feature 16 teams divided into four groups and League D is made up of two groups. Each team play six matches within their group, except for one group in League D which plays four. The home-and-away round-robin format is utilised. The four group winners of League A qualify for the Nations League finals in June 2023.
Who has won the UEFA Nations League before?
Only two instances of this competition have taken place before, starting in 2018. The first winner was Portugal, while the winner of the second tournament was France.
What happens to the winner of Leagues B, C and D?
The winners of these leagues will be promoted to the next league up, while the bottom teams in leagues A, B and C will be relegated to the leagues below.