The Football Association (FA) Cup is one of the most prestigious football competitions in the UK. It was first played back in 1871 and it takes place each and every year, making it the world’s oldest national football competition. There have been many great stories over the years of minnows taking on giants of the game and coming out on the right side of the result.
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets
- Top Quality Promotions
- Join the Acca Club for regular free bets
- Good iOS and Android apps
Bet £10, Get £30 In Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
- Great all-round bookie with great reputation
- Generous welcome offer and ongoing promotions
- Featuring a fantastic mobile football betting app
50% first deposit bonus up to £50
- Useful statistics and easy-to-use platform
- Get regular free bets
- Get regular free bets
Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses
- Offering high win limits to cater to bettors
- Top live betting options
- Plenty of acca betting options
Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets
- Hundreds of pre-match in-play betting markets
- Fast and Secure payouts
- Weekly football offers
Bet £10 Get £20 In Free Bets
- Many in-play betting markets available
- Low €5 minimum deposit
- Daily Price Boosts and Regular free bets
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
- Enormous range of betting markets
- Football cashback offers
- Competitive leaderboard competitions
Bet £10 and Get £30 Free Bet
- Regular free bets
- Strong in-play betting
- Quick withdrawals
As there is such prestige associated with the competition, there are always some great matches along the way. FA Cup betting is a popular pursuit as there are often many unique types of match-ups that take place. This guide will showcase all aspects of betting on FA Cup fixtures, allowing you to start placing wagers of your own on these great games.
Top 10 List of the Best FA Cup Betting Sites in the UK 2022
- BetUK: Quality promotions
- 888sport: Best reputation
- 10Bet: Easy-to-use platform
- Betfred: Top live betting
- SportNation: Weekly football offers
- Virgin Bet: Regular free bets
- Bet Storm: Good range of bet options
- 2KBet: Strong in-play betting
- BetDuel: Solid offers
- PariMatch: Huge range of football markets
How We Rank FA Cup Sites
Nearly every type of UK betting site will allow you to bet on FA Cup fixtures. Therefore, you’ve so many choices that it can be confusing to figure out which platform you should go for. Thankfully, our expert team has carefully reviewed all of the options for you. There are. A lot of different aspects that they consider. Certain aspects are more important than others, so here are some of the key aspects of an online betting site to look at:
- Range of Betting Markets: While nearly every sports betting site will have some sort of FA Cup betting odds available, the range of different bet types for these games will usually vary. You want to have access to the most diverse range of betting markets for FA Cup 2022 games as possible. We make sure that this is the case and that you will be able to tweak the types of bets you are placing depending on the given FA Cup games on the horizon. Recommended Site: 888sport
- Live Betting: Plenty of people prefer live betting over pre-game betting as they will often have more accurate information available to them to make decisions. That’s because you will be able to see which players have started the game and who is looking sharp. We assess the quality of the live betting offerings for FA Cup games, looking for real-time stats and quickly updating markets. Recommended Site: Betfred
- FA Cup Betting Odds: Getting the most out of winning bets is vital if you’re looking to be a successful bettor. It is going to be hard to find a platform that always has the very best FA Cup betting odds for all markets, but some will generally have strong odds levels. Using those types of platforms can boost your bottom line. Recommended Site: BetUK
- Platform Experience: With any betting site, you want the entire user experience to be straightforward and smooth. This means you can quickly find the types of markets you are looking for with minimal hassle. The same goes for making payments or checking FA Cup results. Recommended Site: 10Bet
- Bonus Offers: All sports betting sites will have some sort of promotions section available to its users. There will always be a welcome offer for new users. You can also often find offers specific to FA Cup games or generic football deals. These can be a very useful way to boost your chances of doing well when betting on FA Cup 2022 games. Recommended Site: Betfred
FA Cup Draws
The FA Cup draws are always highly anticipated whenever they come around. This is because it showcases what teams will face off in order to get a place in the next round of the competition.
You will know during the draw that the first team picked out in a given FA Cup fixture will get home advantage, which is a great advantage both on the field and for the clubs. Here is a look at the main structure for the FA Cup draws:
FA Cup 1st Round Draw
The draw for the first round of the competition usually takes place at some point in October. There are a number of preliminary and qualifying rounds that take place among teams looking to get into the FA Cup proper.
FA Cup 2nd Round Draw
The draw for the second round of the FA Cup usually takes place in November.
FA Cup 3rd Round Draw
The FA Cup 3rd round draw normally takes place towards the end of November or the beginning of December.
FA Cup 4th Round Draw
The FA Cup 4th round draw will normally occur in January.
FA Cup 5th Round Draw
The FA Cup 5th round draw will usually take place in February.
FA Cup Quarter Final Draw
The draw for the quarter-finals of the FA Cup will normally occur in March.
FA Cup Semi-Final Draw
For the FA Cup semi-final, the draw will usually take place in March.
FA Cup Betting Odds
You’ll be able to find FA Cup betting odds for most leading sports betting sites in the UK. You will be able to bet on each of the individual FA Cup games, as well as on other markets such as who you think will be the FA Cup winners.
The way in which the bookies set the odds is quite complex. However, the top of the betting will always be the strong favourite, with the rest of the teams in the descending list being loosely ranked by their perceived probabilities of winning the FA Cup final. Bookies will look at everything from their recent form, historical form against their opponents, and the venue when deciding on the odds for a given game.
The odds for the FA Cup winners can vary as time goes on and teams get knocked out or players get injured. Naturally, Manchester City are the current favourites in the FA Cup betting odds as they have been so dominant in English football in recent seasons. However, there are always upsets along the way, so other teams could be at attractive prices to cause an upset. Here are the current FA Cup winners betting odds:
|West Ham United||16/1||20/1||15/1||21.00|
FA Cup Final Betting
The FA Cup final always gets plenty of attention from fans of the sport and bettors alike. It is one of the biggest cup finals that takes place in Europe, with the competition being the oldest of its kind. Therefore, a lot is up for grabs on the day of the FA Cup final.
Betting on the FA Cup final 2022 will get plenty of interest, no matter what teams will be battling it out to be crowned as the FA Cup winners. Most of the markets that will be available on the day of the FA Cup final 2022 will be similar to what you would have seen in previous FA Cup fixtures. However, there will often be a couple of unique markets.
Perhaps the standout one is that you can bet on the team you think will ultimately lift the FA Cup trophy. This means that the teams could be level after normal time and then go on to win in extra time or on penalties. That’s the main difference when compared to just betting on the game-winner type of market.
Top FA Cup Tips
There are all sorts of different types of tipsters out there today who attempt to reveal the secrets of betting on the FA Cup. However, there is not going to be a sure-fire way to always win bets as you please. Here are certain principles that can help guide your betting, some of which have been outlined below:
Popular FA Cup Markets
There are plenty of different betting markets that you can choose between when it comes to FA Cup games. Bettors can chop and choose between the options so they can find something that fits the bill nicely. Here are some of the most popular FA Cup 2022 betting markets:
FA Cup Final 2022 Winner
This is the most fundamental type of betting market you’ll come across. It simply sees you betting on the team that you think is going to win the FA Cup final.
FA Cup Score Leader
There will often be a market that allows you to bet on which player you think will be at the top of the FA Cup score getting charts.
This is the basic type of market for all football games, allowing you to bet on the team you think will win the given FA Cup tie or if you think the game will end up in a draw.
Correct FA Cup Score
The correct score market is very popular, but can be quite tough to get right. That’s because you are attempting to correctly predict what the final score in a given match will be.
A good way to get some decent prices on a strong favourite in a FA Cup tie will be through handicap betting. This sees a goal handicap being applied to their favourite team in the matchup, giving you better odds.
There are numerous types of goalscorer markets on offer for football matches. These can relate to the player who you think will get the first goal or last goal or score at all during the game.
Both Teams to Score
You will usually have the option to bet on whether or not you think the two teams in a fixture will score during the game.
You will have the ability to bet on the over/under of one or both teams scoring a certain amount of goals in a FA Cup fixture.
There are many different specialty bets you’ll come across, such as whether to not a player will get a yellow card or how many corners will be in a game.
FA Cup Predictions
Manchester City are the strong favourites to win the FA Cup. They have such a strong squad, with quality and depth in all positions. While it is hard to look past them there will be plenty of strain on the squad due to the World Cup and City’s likely deep involvement in many other competitions such as the Premier League, League Cup, and Champion’s League.
Therefore, a dark horse could emerge to challenge. Liverpool will always be there or thereabouts, while Chelsea often performs well in the FA Cup. Arsenal have been a successful team in the FA Cup over the years, so they could also spring a surprise come the FA Cup final 2022
FA Cup Offers
All bookmakers will have bonus offers in place that people will be able to avail of. There certainly will be some type of welcome package in place to welcome new signups, as well as active promotions being available for users. These deals can often relate to football and even the FA Cup specifically.
You can access deals such as free bet offers, moneyback deals, accumulator insurance, boosted odds, and so on. Betting offers can be a great way to get an edge and to hopefully boost your bottom line.
FA Cup Winners List
|2015/2016||Manchester United||Crystal Palace|
|2012/2013||Wigan Athletic||Manchester City|
Where to Watch the FA Cup on TV
The level of television coverage that FA Cup games get will depend on what round of the competition it is. You will usually find that the leading providers of English football games will showcase the games. Then when it comes time for the FA Cup final, it will usually also be showcased on free-to-watch television such as on the BBC.
Certain sports betting sites offer live streaming on different FA Cup games. This can be a useful way to view games if you do not want to watch the FA Cup on TV. Sometimes you will need to just have an account with a bookmaker to view a stream, while other times you will have to have placed a wager on the game. Here are some of the best FA Cup betting sites for live streaming:
- 888sport: Bet £10, Get £30 In Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
- 10Bet: 50% First Deposit Bonus Up To £50
- Betfred: Bet £10 Get £60 In Bonuses
The FA Cup is a magical competition, as the smallest teams in the country have the chance to battle it out with the giants of English football. Plenty of great storylines are in play, making it very easy to follow along with all of the action. Now that you’ve read this FA Cup betting guide. You should be fully aware of all aspects of placing wagers on these types of games.
Where can I watch FA Cup highlights on TV?
There will be FA Cup highlights available to view on numerous television channels, such as on certain Sky Sports channels.
On what channel can I watch the FA Cup live?
It depends on what game you are considering. For the FA Cup final, you will often get access to the game on the likes of BBC and ITV, while other rounds might only be on subscription channels like Sky Sports.
When is the FA Cup final 2022?
The FA Cup final 2022 is on June 3rd, 2022.
When is the FA Cup draw?
The FA Cup draw will take place after each round of games has concluded.
What is the FA Cup kick off time?
The kick-off times will vary, but most of the bigger games will be on Sunday afternoons.
Where can I check FA Cup results?
You can check online or go to your betting account and check the FA Cup final there.
What team tops the FA Cup winner’s list?
Arsenal are at the top of the FA Cup winner’s list with 14 titles.