The horse racing NAP of the Day with SportsLens tipsters on Sunday, 6 March, is Head Law. He races in the opening novice hurdle over an extended 1m 7f at Huntingdon (1:10) today. Jonjo O’Neill and JP McManus’ runner is one of our best horse racing tips at tasty 2/1 odds.
A French bumper winner before joining current connections, Head Law has posted improved efforts on his first two hurdles outings. Those pieces of horse racing form are working out well. This Network gelding could well make it third time lucky in this sphere. He thus rates our horse racing NAP of the Day for 6 March. Read on fore more reasons to back our latest Bet of the Day below…
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Head Law win?
The runner-up from Head Law’s French bumper success has since gone one better. Following the O’Neill stable at Huntingdon has been very profitable, according to previous race results over the last five seasons. Backing his horses blind at this venue in that time would have yielded a huge £45.08 profit off a £1 level stake.
Head Law was far from disgraced when fifth on his debut for the yard at Bangor. Those horses home in and around him in fourth and sixth have both scored since. The winner, Washington, was runner-up in a Grade 2 at Cheltenham on his next start. Head Law then went one place better on just his third career outing at Newbury last time out.
I Am Maximus, who ran out a six-length victor that day, has since chased home subsequent Grade 2 scorer Hillcrest in a Listed contest. The fifth, sixth and eighth in behind Head Law have all subsequently scored. That gives the form a solid look. On paper at least, today’s race is his easiest with Jonjo O’Neill Jr again taking the ride.
It’s Head Law who appeals most to land the spoils. The 2/1 on offer with 888Sport means a £10 wager on our horse racing NAP of the Day returns £30. This bet nets new customers who sign up £45 in bonuses. See more details about this great offer.
New Customers Bet £10 & Get £45 in Free Bets at 888Sport
As new customer betting offers go, 888Sport have a terrific deal partnering the SportsLens horse racing NAP of the Day. Their bet £10 get £45 welcome bonus is available to all readers that don’t have an account with this online bookie already. Register using promo code HR45, then deposit £10+ via Debit Card. This is because eWallets such as Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard and Skrill aren’t eligible payments methods for this sign up offer.
After funding the account, put on a £10+ qualifying sportsbook bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). Once that settles, get the first of £15 free bets credited automatically. Log in to 888Sport on each of the next two Fridays and receive the others, so that makes £45 in bonuses in total. All free bets are for horse racing betting markets only and expire after three days. Further terms and conditions apply.
888Sport also offer Cheltenham non runner no bet markets rights across their ante post betting at the Festival. New customers may want to wager the free bets received through this offer on some big races coming up.
How to Get that Welcome Bonus
Armed with £45 in Cheltenham free bets all for backing our latest horse racing NAP of the Day make sense, then. If this deal appeals and it should, then simply follow these six steps:
- New customers join 888Sport with promo code HR45
- Deposit £10+ via Debit Card (don’t use eWallets)
- Place £10 qualifying bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- After this settles, get the first £15 free bet token automatically
- Receive 2 more £15 free bet tokens after logging in on the next two Fridays
- All free bets are for horse racing markets only and expire after 3 days
Related to Our Horse Racing NAP of the Day
There are plenty of things to wager on through horse racing betting sites today:
- View our latest Placepot tips from Huntingdon
- Top tipster Andrew Mount gives his Sunday selections
- Look at today’s Lucky 15 tips including our experts’ best bets
- For horse racing spread betting fans, see Spreadex analysis from Andrew Mount
- View horse racing tips today from all UK and Irish tracks
Cheltenham Festival Coming Right Up
On top of today’s horse racing NAP of the Day, view all of this Cheltenham content as Festival fever heats up:
- Look at the 2022 Cheltenham Festival schedule complete with race times
- Decide which horse to bet on in the Champion Hurdle odds with Honeysuckle favourite
- Take a sneak peek at likely Paul Townend Cheltenham rides
- A glance at Queen Mother Champion Chase odds reveals Shishkin all the rage to win
- Discover the top Rachael Blackmore Cheltenham rides she has at the Festival
- Things look wide open in the Stayers Hurdle odds this year
- Let’s not forget the Nico de Boinville Cheltenham rides for this big race jockey
- Get all the latest Gold Cup odds where Irish horses dominate the market
This April – The Grand National at Aintree
How do you follow Cheltenham we here you ask? With the Grand National at Aintree, that’s how! Get in the mood for the world’s most famous steeplechase by reading: