Ahead of the four-day Festival in March, there are already bookmakers offering Cheltenham non runner no bet (NRNB) terms. That means punters get a run for their money or stakes back in full as cash.
List of Bookies Offering Cheltenham Non Runner No Bet Terms
- Bet365 – on ALL 2022 Cheltenham Festival races from 12:00 GMT on 28 January
- Betfred – also ALL 2022 Cheltenham Festival races from 08:00 GMT on 31 January
- William Hill – non runner money back on ALL 2022 Cheltenham Festival races from 12:00 GMT on 28 January
- 888Sport – Non runner no bet on ALL Cheltenham Festival races as of 12:00 GMT on 7 February
- BetUK – Cheltenham non runner no bet on six Festival races including Mares Hurdle
- LiveScore Bet – NRNB on five open championship races at Cheltenham Festival
- Coral – NRMB for the five main Cheltenham Festival races already
- Virgin Bet – Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Ryanair Chase, Stayers Hurdle & Gold Cup NRNB markets
- BoyleSports – NRNB on all championship races at Cheltenham from 1 February
- FansBet – Cheltenham non runner no bet on five Festival open championship races
Cheltenham Non Runner No Bet Bookies
Bet £10 Get £50 In Free Bets
- BOG & NRNB
- All races
- 28 January
Bet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses
- NRNB deal
- Each race
- 31 January
Bet £10, Get £30 In Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
- NRNB offer
- All races
- 7 February
Bet £10 Get £20 + Free Bet If 2nd To SP Fav
- NRNB deal
- Big 5 races
- 1 February
Why Bet on Cheltenham Non Runner No Bet?
Which bookmakers are non runner no bet at Cheltenham, we hear the betting public ask? At first, only a few horse racing betting sites dare to offer these terms. As we get closer to the Festival, though, then more bookies will put this deal out there.
It is definitely to the advantage of punters that the NRNB promotion runs. While the best betting sites will shorten their odds to factor this liability of returning stakes in to their prices, nobody loses outright like regular ante post betting. Weighing up such pros and cons is what gambling on sports such as horse racing is all about.
At first it’s certain races, the most popular Cheltenham betting sites and markets, like the open championship events. As we get nearer the Festival, however, the bookies offer up more contests with NRNB terms. Some may call the promotion non runner money back (NRMB) but it’s the same as as the Cheltenham non runner no bet guarantee.
The perfect time to back Festival fancies
Whatever name this deal goes by, it is one that is very much a friend to punters. Cheltenham NRNB being available with bookies such as bet365 is a real game changer. Everyone wants a run for their money and this offer guarantees that or a full refund, so nobody misses out.
There will be terms and conditions attached to these like any betting promotions have. For example, punters may be limited to certain races or stakes from their real cash balance only. Using a free bet in the Cheltenham non runner no bet markets goes against some bookies’ T&Cs.
It needs to be a fixed odds wager, meanwhile, rather than Tote or pool betting as the guarantee doesn’t cover those. Watch out for time limits and when the deal comes into effect. If you place a bet too early, then the guarantee doesn’t apply. This is all good advice for horse racing fans helping with NRNB.
While the list of NRNB bookies for the Cheltenham Festival isn’t very big at the minute, it will grow as the meeting draws near. Let’s take a closer look at each in turn:
1. Bet365 – Cheltenham NRNB & Best Odds Guaranteed Offers
At Bet365, meanwhile, it’s not just NRNB on offer for ALL Cheltenham races but the Best Odds Guaranteed as well. They were one of the first to make this impressive offer available to punters, adding every contest to selected races (initially from midday UK time on 3 January). As of midday on 28 January, all Cheltenham Festival races have NRNB and BOG together.
On top of the Champion Hurdle, Queen Mother Champion Chase Stayers Hurdle and Gold Cup odds being covered, all 24 other events also qualify at bet365. Bet on any of these races, and you get a run for your money but also the starting price (SP) on the day if the horse has bigger odds than the ones you took.
2. Betfred – Cheltenham Non Runner No Bet Deal
First of all bookmakers to go NRNB, Betfred brought the guarantee into effect on the four biggest races on 1 January. This has since been extended to every event at the Cheltenham Festival from 31 January. Betfred clearly wanted to capitalise on increased betting interest when the Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Stayers Hurdle and Gold Cup entries came out. Their Cheltenham non runner no bet offer began even before these were released. Now it covers every single race at the Festival.
With Betfred, the guarantee applies to all online and mobile bets placed on those races with a real money stake. Punters cannot use free bets as the offer does not apply. Betting on other Festival races other than those specified won’t be covered either. General Betfred T&Cs apply too, so gamble responsibly and stick to the championship races.
3. William Hill – Cheltenham Non Runner Money Back Promo
Launching their NRMB offer at the same time as Bet365, William Hill cover all ante post bets on each Cheltenham race at the Festival. Their deal runs from midday on 28 January right up until 11:59 on 12 March. That is the Saturday before the 2022 Cheltenham Festival.
Look out for NRMB in the name of online betting markets with William Hill also extending this promotion to their shops. Any non-runner selection in a multiple will be void and the remaining horses settled accordingly. This offer reads like Cheltenham free bets apply to it, which is good too, but stakes not returned with any winnings. Further terms and conditions apply.
4. 888Sport – Non Runner No Bet on ALL Cheltenham Festival Races
From 12:00 noon on 7 February, 888Sport have also gone NRNB on ALL Cheltenham Festival races. Back any horse listed in any race at the meeting and, if it doesn’t run, they refund your stake in full. Becoming one of the Cheltenham non runner no bet bookies over a month before the Festival brings 888Sport into line with some of their main industry competitors now.
5. BetUK – Six Cheltenham Festival NRNB Races
At BetUK, their Festival NRNB promotion has a slight edge over other bookies that price up just the five biggest races. Unlike other Cheltenham betting offers, they have six events covered by this deal. In addition to the most popular open championship races, BetUK go non runner no bet on the Mares Hurdle too.
6. LiveScore Bet – Cheltenham NRNB on 5 Biggest Festival Races
At LiveScore Bet, they have a Cheltenham non runner no bet deal on the five open championship races at the Festival. Again, those are the Champion Hurdle, Queen Mother Champion Chase, Ryanair Chase, Stayers Hurdle and Gold Cup. This promotion applies to the ante post markets of those races only right now.
7. Coral – Cheltenham Non Runner Money Back on Selected Races
A similar deal, albeit called Cheltenham non runner money back (NRMB), is available with Coral bookmakers. Once more, this promotion applies to the Champion Hurdle market, Champion Chase betting, Ryanair Chase odds, Stayers Hurdle market and Gold Cup betting at the Festival. Coral may expand it to include other races in time.
8. Virgin Bet – Cheltenham Non Runner No Bet on Festival Championship Races
Mirroring the NRNB offers available at LiveScore Bet and Coral, Virgin Bet also have this promotion on those five most important Cheltenham contests. Get non runner no bet on the Champion Hurdle and Queen Mother Champion Chase odds, plus the Ryanair Chase, Stayers Hurdle and Gold Cup ante post betting markets.
9. BoyleSports – Cheltenham ALL Championship Races NRNB
From 09:00 GMT on February 1, BoyleSports have their Cheltenham non runner no bet deal on ALL championship races at the Festival. Again, it’s those main events they’re talking about. Getting those NRNB Cheltenham odds puts this Irish bookie with a big online presence in the UK in line with many of their competitors.
10. FansBet – Festival NRNB Markets on Cheltenham Championship Races
Relative newcomers to the British betting scene, FansBet match some of their better known competitors with a Cheltenham non runner no bet deal. It’s available on the big five races, so Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Ryanair Chase, Stayers Hurdle and Gold Cup betting comes with a run for punters’ money here.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Looking at the Cheltenham Gold Cup in Particular? Then check out these
- Find out which bookies are among the top Gold Cup betting sites in the UK today
- There are some great Gold Cup offers for new and existing customers
- Discover where Gold Cup free bets & bonuses are available
- Pick up Gold Cup tips and predictions for the biggest race of all at Cheltenham
- There are great Gold Cup odds available online