This guide to casinos in New York will help you choose the best online casino that caters to NY residents. Once you check out our rankings, read on for reviews of the top providers, an overview of the legal gambling situation in the state, a list of local brick-and-mortar gambling establishments, and details on what to expect from gambling online in NY.
$5,000 Welcome Bonus For New Players
- Huge Welcome Bonus
- Excellent Live Dealer Games
- 24/7 Live Customer Support
280% up to $14,000
- 250+ RTG Casino Games
- Various Welcome Bonuses
- Free Spin Offer
250% 1st Deposit Bonus up to $1,000
- Slots first casino
- Free Spins and Bonuses Every Week
- 10% Weekly Rebate on Losses
250% Deposit Bonus up to $12,500
- Blackjack, poker and slots games available
- Huge bonus for new players
- Accepts all US Players
100% deposit match up to $3,000
- Huge Range of Sports Markets
- Live In-Game Betting
- $1,000 Welcome Bonus
200% up to $1,000
- Large Selection of Casino Games
- Regular Promotions
- Great Customer Support
200% deposit match up to $500
- Biggest Range of Sports
- Top Horse Racing Sportsbook
- Seamless Payments & Payouts
150% up to $750
- Top Contests & Promotions
- Supports parlays, teasers and if bets
- $1,000 Welcome Bonus
150% up to $3,000
- Biggest Bonus Offering
- Parlay Builder For Complex Bets
- 24/7 Customer Support
The Best New York Online Casinos List 2022
We spent weeks compiling the list of top casinos in New York below. Each gambling site we recommend offers a secure betting platform, undergoes regular audits, and has been serving NY players successfully for years.
- Wild Casino – Overall Best online casino in NY
- Las Atlantis – Great roulette variety
- SuperSlots – Top promo deals & rewards
- El Royale – Great table game variety
- BetOnline – Best NY casino for poker
- MyB Casino – All games available in demo mode
- XBet – Top mobile casino app in New York
- BetUS – New York casino with excellent crypto bonuses
- MyBookie – Great blackjack tournaments
- BigSpin Casino – Generous welcome offer
Are Casinos Legal in New York?
Casinos in New York state are limited to around a dozen tribal and a few commercial venues. Most state residents looking to gamble in a brick-and-mortar casino drive to New Jersey, which hosts significantly more land-based establishments than NY.
Real Money Online Casinos in New York State
The state does not issue online gambling licenses. Nevertheless, dozens of offshore online sites welcome NY residents with open arms. Playing at an overseas online casino does not violate any state laws.
Lawmakers have legalized online New York sports betting in April 2021, and we expect the same for online gambling in the coming years. Please read the next section for alternatives to online casinos in New York.
Offshore Real Money Casino Sites
An offshore casino site is an online gambling platform licensed and regulated outside the United States. Panama and the European Union are the most popular offshore gambling jurisdictions. When you hear someone mention “online casinos in NY,” chances are they mean offshore casinos that accept wagers from NY residents.
Playing at an offshore casino does not violate New York online gambling regulations. Moreover, because the best overseas platforms undergo regular audits and have been around for years or decades, gambling with them is safe. Of course, there are exceptions; many fraudulent sites out there fail to honor their obligations toward their users. The best way to avoid running into a dishonest provider is to stick with real money online casinos in NY that we recommend on this page.
Casinos in Upstate New York
- Del Lago Resort and Casino (Commercial; Tyre)
- Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino (Commercial; Islandia)
- Resorts World Catskills (Commercial; Kiamesha Lake)
- Rivers Casino & Resort (Commercial; Schenectady)
- Tioga Downs & Casino (Commercial; Nichols)
- Batavia Downs Casino (Racino; Batavia)
- Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway (Racino; Yonkers)
- The Fairgrounds Gaming (Racino; Hamburg)
- Finger Lakes Gaming and Race Track (Racino; Farmington)
- Monticello Gaming & Raceway (Racino; Monticello)
- Resorts World Casino (Racino; New York City)
- Saratoga Casino and Raceway (Racino; Saratoga Springs)
- Vernon Downs & Casino (Racino; Vernon)
Indian Casinos in New York State
- Akwesasne Mohawk Casino (Hogansburg)
- Lakeside Entertainment (Union Spring)
- Mohawk Bingo Palace and Casino (Akwesasne)
- Point Place Casino (Bridgeport)
- Seneca Allegany Casino (Salamanca)
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino (Buffalo)
- Seneca Gaming and Entertainment Irving (Irving)
- Seneca Gaming and Entertainment Oil Spring (Cuba)
- Seneca Gaming and Entertainment Salamanca (Salamanca)
- Seneca Niagara Casino (Niagara Falls)
- Turning Stone Resort & Casino (Verona)
- Yellow Brick Road Casino (Chittenango)
Timeline of New York Casino Legislation
- 1967 – The New York Lottery launches.
- 1970 – Off-track horse race betting becomes legal in NY
- 2001 – New York approves multiple Indian casinos
- 2001 – Video Lottery Terminals (VLTs) become legal at racetracks, turning them into racinos.
- 2002 – NY starts selling multi-state lottery tickets
- 2010 – New York joins the nationwide Powerball lottery
- 2013 – A law permitting the establishment of four commercial casinos in Upstate New York is passed.
- 2018 – PASPA is repealed and New York lawmakers set to work on legalizing sports betting.
- 2021 – Online sports betting is legalized
Best New York Real Money Online Casinos Reviewed
1. Wild Casino – Best Online Casino in NY
Wild Casino is by far the best NY online casino. Its portfolio of games includes over 200 slots, two dozen table games, and over a dozen video poker games. There’s also a live casino where you can play Blackjack, roulette, and Baccarat against human dealers. New games are added on an ongoing basis. If you enjoy the thrill of jackpot slots, you’ll find several, including 20 Gold and The Wild Show.
The centerpiece of Wild Casino is its welcome bonus: enter the Wild Casino promo code WILD250 while depositing to receive a 250% first deposit bonus worth up to $1,000. What’s more, you’ll receive an extra 100% bonus up to $1,000 on each of your four subsequent deposits, for a total of $5,000 in bonuses. This bonus carries a 35x wagering requirement that you must meet in 30 days. Other available promotions include a 200% refer a friend bonus and a 5% Bitcoin deposit bonus.
Wild Casino supports deposits and withdrawals through cryptocurrencies, money orders, and bank transfers. Throw in speedy withdrawals and a responsive betting app, and you can quickly see why we consider this site the best online casino in NY.
What we like: What we don’t:
What we like:
What we don’t:
2. BetOnline – Best NY Casino for Poker
One of the best casinos in New York State, BetOnline offers an extensive range of games available to residents of The Empire State. The site’s e-portfolio features over 200 games, ranging from slots through Blackjack and roulette to VIP live dealer games.
BetOnline specializes in video and table poker. Several tournaments are on the roster, with over a million in tournament money up for grabs each week. The poker offering alone makes the casino worth checking out.
New players who enter BetOnline promo code BOLCASINO are treated to a 100% match bonus on their three initial deposits, up to $1,000 each, adding up to $3,000 in welcome bonuses – in line with what you’ll find at our top to casinos in New York. Notably, the bonus comes with a low 10x playthrough, making this promotion one of the best of its kind. There are also several Bitcoin bonuses and refer-a-friend rewards up for grabs.
What we like:
What we don’t:
3. XBet – Best Mobile Casino Application in New York
The third best online casino in New York is XBet. This site has been around for over ten years and was launched with US-based gamblers in mind. Whether you prefer slots, poker, keno, Baccarat, Blackjack, or games themed after popular TV shows, XBet has you covered.
This online casino in NY features a wide range of welcome bonuses. The standard promotion is a 200% match bonus (bonus code: INSIDERS), which comes with a 40x playthrough. If you intend to deposit using Bitcoin, you can participate in several cryptocurrency promotions as well.
XBet also has one of the widest ranges of betting limits out of any online casino in NY. You can bet as low as a few cents at penny slots to $2,500 per hand at the VIP live dealer games. Whether you’re a high roller or recreational player, you’ll feel right at home.
What we like:
What we don’t:
4. MyBookie – Best Blackjack Tournaments
MyBookie comes in as the fifth New York casino on our list. The reason we didn’t rank it higher is its relatively low welcome bonus, which caps out at $750 – well below what you’ll get from competing New York casinos. To claim this 150% first-deposit bonus, use MyBookie promo code MYB150. There’s a 40x wagering requirement, which is offset somewhat by the fact that it doesn’t expire.
Beyond that, MyBookie is as good as any Casino in New York. It offers a broad selection of online slots, numerous roulette and blackjack varieties, several novelty games, and a live casino. There are more than 150 slots and lots of jackpot games with payouts exceeding several million dollars.
Supported payment options include Bitcoin, Litecoin, VISA and Mastercard, and bank transfers. You can also pay by check if you don’t mind the longer processing times and higher fees.
What we like:
What we don’t:
5. BetUS – Online Casino in NY With The Best Crypto Bonus
BetUS is another online casino in NY that’s worth checking out. The site sports a broad selection of slots and table games from prominent game studios like IGT and Everi.
This NY casino offers a 250% cryptocurrency sign-up bonus worth up to $5,000. To participate, enter BetUS promo code CAS250 while opening your account with BetUS. The size of the bonus is tough to beat. On the flip side, all bonus funds expire after a short 14 days and come with a 30x wagering requirement. There’s also a bonus for credit card depositors – 150% up to $3,000 with a 30x rollover. The maximum cashout for this bonus is $10,000.
Furthermore, there are several daily recurring promotions, including 20% cashback, numerous redeposit bonuses, and special deals on select games.
When it comes to a New York casino with great crypto bonuses, BetUS is hard to beat.
What we like:
What we don’t:
6. MyB Casino – All Games Available in Demo Mode
MyB Casino pulls all stops to maintain customer loyalty. While the welcome bonus is a nice touch, the ongoing MyB Casino promo codes provide players with the most value. You get free spin promotions, reload bonuses, monthly rebates, and more.
But no amount of promotional wizardry can keep players around real money online casinos in NY if the game catalog isn’t as good. MyB Casino has a large, entertaining, high-quality selection of slots, table games, video poker, 3D slots, and more. And you’ll be able to enjoy most of these games for free in demo mode.
Whether you have an Android, iOS, Windows Phone, or Blackberry mobile device, you’ll be able to play most games on the move. Like most New York online casinos for real money, the mobile platform is similar to the desktop version of the website. No downloadable app is available, so you won’t come across any compatibility challenges.
What we like:
- Enjoy free demo-mode casino games
- Plenty of weekly promotions available
- Reliable payment methods
- 100% mobile-optimized
What we don’t:
- Relatively fewer games
More on gambling in New York…
Learn about all types of online gambling in New York in our expert guides below:
Top New York Real Money Online Casinos Comparison
|# of Games||Game Types Available||Software Providers||Welcome Bonus||Payment Methods|
|Wild Casino||250||Slots, blackjack, roulette, keno, craps, baccarat, video poker||Betsoft, Nucleus Gaming, Fresh Deck Studios||250% bonus up to $1,000||Bitcoin, Apecoin, Avalanche,Binance, Bitcoincash, Cardano, Chainlink, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, Ripple, Shibalnu, Solana, Stellar, tether, USDcoin, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Visa, MoneyOrder, Bank Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check, Person to Person|
|Las Atlantis||230+||Slots, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, craps, video poker, keno||Betsoft, Visionary iGaming, Nucleus Gaming, Concept Gaming, Fresh Deck Studios, PureRNG, Wizard Games||280% Up To $14,000||Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Flexepin, Neosurf, Tether|
|SuperSlots||300||Slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, video poker||Betsoft, Visionary iGaming, Nucleus Gaming||250% deposit bonus up to $1,000||Bitcoin, Apecoin, Avalanche,Binance,Bitcoincash,Cardano, Chainlink, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, Ripple, Shibalnu, Solana, Stellar, tether, USDcoin, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Visa, MoneyOrder, Bank Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check,|
|El Royale||250||Slots, blackjack, roulette, keno, video poker||RTG, Visionary iGaming, Betsoft, Fresh Deck Studios,||250% Deposit Bonus Up To $12,500||Credit card, debit card, EcoPayz, Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin|
|BetOnline||150||Slots, blackjack, roulette, keno, craps, baccarat, video poker, poker||Visionary iGaming, Betsoft, Fresh Deck Studios, Magma||100% deposit match up to $3,000||Credit card, debit card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, USD Coin, Chainlink, Dogecoin, Tether|
|MyB Casino||200||Slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, video poker||Betsoft, Visionary iGaming, Nucleus Gaming||200% deposit bonus up to $1,000||Credit card, debit card, bank transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple|
|Xbet||300||Slots, blackjack, roulette, keno, video poker||Betsoft||200% deposit match up to $500||Credit card, debit card, ecoPayz, Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin|
|MyBookie||200||Slots, blackjack, roulette, keno, craps, baccarat video poker||Betsoft, Concept Gaming||150% deposit match up to $750||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum|
|BetUS||200||Slots, blackjack, roulette, keno, craps baccarat, video poker, bingo||Visionary iGaming, Betsoft, Fresh Deck Studios, Magma||150% Up To $3,000||Credit card, debit card, bank transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin|
|BigSpin Casino||200||Slots, blackjack, roulette, keno, craps baccarat, video poker, bingo||Visionary iGaming, Betsoft, Fresh Deck Studios, Magma||200% Sign-Up Bonus To $1,000||MasterCard, Bitcoin, Person to Person, Visa, Litecoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum|
Explore Our Casino Guides
How We Rank The Best Online Casinos in NY
When choosing the best and look for new online casinos for real money in NY, we considered the following factors:
Range of games: the wider, the better. Each of the best New York online casinos on our list features 100 or more slots, twenty-plus table games (roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, craps), video poker, and several live dealer tables.
Software: even the best online casino game loses its appeal after a while. That’s why we favor casinos boasting games from several gaming studios; more software providers equals more variety. New York casinos on our list feature games from Visionary iGaming, Rival, Real Time Gaming, Revolver Gaming, Maiktone Gaming, Betsoft, Fresh Deck Studios, Magma, Concept Gaming, and Nucleus Gaming. We encourage you to create accounts with two or more casinos to expand the range of games available to you.
Betting limits: the best New York casinos appeal to both amateur gamblers and high-rollers. Each casino on our top list features slots you can spin for pennies, in addition to VIP live dealer blackjack and baccarat games where you can bet up to $5,000 per hand. For the highest limits, check out XBet.
New York casino bonuses: the best online casinos in NY feature generous welcome bonuses and several recurring promotions. We paid close attention not only to bonus size but also to wagering requirements and validity period. Our recommended casinos offer rewards in the $750 – $5,000 range. Most New York casinos offer refer-a-friend bonuses and exclusive crypto bonuses as well.
Mobile experience: the majority of online gambling wagers are placed through mobile devices. That’s why we discarded casinos that don’t offer dedicated apps for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Using a mobile app, you can create an account, make deposits, play for real money or in demo mode, activate bonuses, request withdrawals, and do just about anything that was once the exclusive domain of browser-based desktop apps.
What Games Can You Play at Casinos in New York State
New York casinos host all the real money casino games you’ll find at a brick-and-mortar establishment:
- Slots: Slots are the go-to choice for many online and land based casino players. There’s a huge range of online slots available at the best New York casinos, from simply classic slots to stunning new video slots and games with huge progressive jackpots, so there’s plenty of fun to be had.
- Blackjack: in a game of classic blackjack, each player receives one card, face up. Participants then choose whether to “stand” or draw extra cards. The player whose total gets closest to 21 without exceeding it wins. A standard game of Blackjack is played with a deck of 52 cards.
- Roulette: played at a table equipped with a spinning wheel with colored numbers etched out along its perimeter. Players can wager on groupings of numbers, single numbers, colors, odds or evens, and several other combinations. The dealer then throws a ball into the spinning wheel. Once the ball loses momentum, it lands on one of the colored numbers, determining the winners.
- Baccarat: a deceivingly simple card comparison game. Each player is dealt two cards, with a third card drawn if certain conditions are met. Players with a point total of 8-9 during the initial deal win the hand. Draws are possible in Baccarat. So many players enjoy Baccarat because it, along with French Roulette and some varieties of Blackjack, features one of the best return-to-player percentages; the house edge is typically 1.06%.
- Live dealer: play baccarat, blackjack, or roulette with a live dealer. Connect to a dedicated studio and watch the action unfold through an in-house video feed. You can interact with the dealer and ask them questions, which the dealer answers using a headset microphone. Live dealer games feature some of the highest betting limits in online NY gambling – up to $5,000 per hand.
Explore Our Casino Game Reviews
New York Online Casino Software Providers
Software providers are gaming companies that manufacture the games you play at an online gambling site. Casinos in New York partner with software providers and make their game lineup available through their platform.
There are dozens of gaming studios worldwide. Nevertheless, casinos in New York are dominated by games from the following providers:
- Realtime Gaming (RTG). The company has been in the business since 1998 and has manufactured hundreds of games for online and land-based casinos. Some of their most popular titles include Alladin’s Wishes, Cash Bandits, Caesar’s Empire, and Enchanted Garden.
- Visionary iGaming. ViG hosts the live dealer games at many casinos in New York. Their portfolio includes Blackjack, roulette, Baccarat, and craps. Betting limits range from a few dollars to $5,000 per deal or spin.
- Rival. In the business since 2005 with close to 240 games to their name. Top Rival titles to look for include Strike Gold, Major Moolah, As the Reels Turn, Smoking Gun, and Almighty Dollar.
- Nucleus Gaming. They have more than 110 games in their collection, among them titles with true 3D cinematics. All games from the NG stable have been adapted for mobile devices. Popular titles include Shark Spin, The Forbidden Tomb, and The Haunted Carnival.
- Betsoft. Established in Malta in 2006, Betsoft is most known as the creator of the SLOTS3 series of games with hyper-fast-paced gameplay, such as Frankenslot’s Monster, It Came From Venus!, and The True Sheriff.
|Casino||Blackjack Games||Roulette Games||Other Games||Software Providers|
|Wild Casino||Over 11||Over 4||Over 255||Betsoft, Nucleus Gaming|
|Las Atlantis||Over 12||Over 20||Over 300||Real-Time Gaming.|
|SuperSlots||Over 25||Over 15||Over 400||Real-Time Gaming, Rival, Visionary iGaming|
|El Royale||Over 25||Over 15||Over 310||Real-Time Gaming, Rival, Visionary iGaming|
|BetOnline||Over 9||Over 9||Over 300||Betsoft|
|MyB Casino||Over 10||Over 10||Over 150||Betsoft and Nucleus Gaming|
|XBet||Over 12||Over 20||Over 200||Betsoft Gaming|
|BetUS||Over 32||Over 20||Over 350||Digital Gaming Solutions|
|MyBookie||Over 5||Over 20||Over 230||Betsoft, Concept Gaming, Visionary iGaming|
|BigSpin Casino||Over 25||Over 25||Over 250||RealTime Gaming software, Visionary iGaming|
New York Online Casino Bonuses
Casinos in New York feature lucrative bonuses to attract and retain customers. Available bonuses fall into one of three types:
Matched deposit bonuses
Receive a bonus equal to a percentage of your deposit, up to a certain maximum. For example, a “150% up to $1,000” bonus means that if you deposit $100, you’ll receive $150 in bonus money; but if you deposit $2,000, you’ll receive the $1,000 maximum. The best-matched deposit bonuses are usually available to new players.
Free spins bonuses
Receive between 20 and 200 free slots. Typically awarded as part of a larger welcome package along with a matched deposit bonus. Unfortunately, free spins aren’t too popular at casinos in NY.
Receive a bonus just for signing up. The holy grail of online gambling bonuses. NY casinos rarely, if ever, offer no-deposit bonuses, so if you come across one, don’t wait.
Bonus terms and conditions
Casino welcome bonuses come with certain restrictions attached.
The most important restriction to be aware of is the wagering requirement (WR). Also known as the playthrough or turnover, the WR indicates the number of times you must wager the total value of your bonus before you can withdraw it. For example, a WR of 30x implies you must place at least $30 in wagers to cash out $1.00 in bonus funds.
Keep in mind that not all games contribute an equal percentage toward wagering requirements; the WR advertised by the casino typically applies to wagers on slots and other games with a significant house edge. The WR for games with a low house edge, such as Blackjack and video poker, is much steeper.
Furthermore, NY online casinos typically require you to enter a promo code while signing up or making a deposit to redeem your bonus. The table below lists up-to-date promo codes for the top NY casinos; please use them to avoid forfeiting your bonus.
Another common restriction to keep in mind is the expiry date. You’ll usually have between 14 and 30 days to use your bonus or meet associated withdrawal requirements.
|Welcome Bonus||Promo Code||Wagering Requirement||Expiration Date|
|Wild Casino||250% bonus up to $1,000||WILD250||35X||30 days|
|Las Atlantis||280% Welcome Bonus||LASATLANTIS||30X||30 days|
|SuperSlots||250% bonus up to $1,000||SS250||35X||30 days|
|El Royale||250% Deposit Bonus Up To $12,500||n/a||30X||30 days|
|BetOnline||100% deposit match up to $3,000||BOLCASINO||30X||30 days|
|MyB Casino||200% deposit bonus up to $1,000||MYBC200||40X||None|
|Xbet||200% deposit match up to $500||XBC200||40X||14 days|
|MyBookie||150% deposit match up to $750||INSIDERS||40X||None|
|BetUS||150% up to $3,000||CAS150||35X||30 days|
|BigSpin Casino||200% deposit match up to $1,000||BIGSPIN200||30X||30 days|
New York Online Casino Payment Methods
Offshore casinos that cater to NY residents accept payments via Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and other Altcoins. Bank transfers, person-to-person payments, money orders, and credit cards are also often supported. Withdrawals at the best casinos take between one and 48 hours to process, although waiting up to five days isn’t unusual. The minimum deposit varies by casino and payment method but oscillates between $10 and $45.
|Casino||Payment Methods||Deposit/Withdrawal Fees||Payout Time|
|Wild Casino||Bitcoin, Apecoin, Avalanche,Binance, Bitcoincash, Cardano, Chainlink, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, Ripple, Shibalnu, Solana, Stellar, tether, USDcoin, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Visa, MoneyOrder, Bank Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check, Person to Person||None||Up to 2 days|
|Las Atlantis||Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Flexepin, Neosurf, Tether||None||1-5 business days|
|SuperSlots||Bitcoin, Apecoin, Avalanche,Binance, Bitcoincash, Cardano, Chainlink, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, Ripple, Shibalnu, Solana, Stellar, tether, USDcoin, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Visa, MoneyOrder, Bank Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check||None||1 – 5 days|
|El Royale||Visa, Mastercard, eWallets, prepaid cards, and wire transfer||None||1 – 5 days|
|BetOnline||Bitcoin, Apecoin, Avalanche,Binance, Bitcoincash, Cardano, Chainlink, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, Ripple, Shibalnu, Solana, Stellar, tether, Cashiers Check, Person to Person, USDcoin, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Visa, MoneyOrder, Bank Wire Transfer||None||1-3 business days|
|MyB Casino||Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Bitcoincash, Litecoin, Bank Wire Transfer, Phone Transfer||None||48 hours|
|XBet||MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Visa, Litecoin, Ethereum, Person to Person, Tether, Solana, Cardano, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Binance Coin, Moneygram||None||48 hours|
|BetUS||Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum||None||1 – 5 business days|
|MyBookie||Visa, Mastercard, bank transfer, eCheck, Person2Person, BTC||None||Up to 2 days|
|BigSpin Casino||MasterCard, Bitcoin, Person to Person, Visa, Litecoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum||None||1 – 5 days|
Explore Our Payment Method Reviews
How to Play at a Casino in New York
Gambling online with a casino in New York is straightforward. All it takes is a reliable internet connection and a desktop computer or mobile device. Here are step-by-step instructions for getting started. We’ll use Wild Casino as an example.
Step 1: Fill Out Registration Form
Open the Wild Casino website in your desktop browser or launch the dedicated app on your iOS or Android device. Click the orange “Join Now” button to initiate the registration process. The sign-up form is straightforward:
Enter your first and last name, email address, password, physical address, phone number, and date of birth. Ensure all details are accurate because you’ll need to verify them by submitting pictures of a government-issued ID and utility bill before making your first withdrawal.
Your account will be active as soon as you submit your form.
Step 2: Make a deposit
Head to the cashier and select your preferred deposit method; choose between Bitcoin, altcoins, money orders, and wire transfers, then enter your deposit amount. Remember to enter WILD250 in the ‘Bonus Code’ field to claim your welcome bonus.
Your deposit should reach your account in a matter of seconds to days, depending on your chosen payment method.
Wild Casino will generate and display a custom wallet for transfers if you decide to deposit using a cryptocurrency.
Step 3: Start Playing
You’re all set! Now you can play any of the hundreds of top-quality casino games available at Wild Casino. Try the games for free in demo mode or jump straight to real-money play.
Land-based gambling in New York is available but limited. The state still doesn’t offer online gambling licenses, and we don’t know when that will change. Until it does, you can sign up with one of the top offshore casinos we recommend herein to experience the best that online gambling has to offer.
If you want start playing casino games in New York today, we recommend signing up to Wild Casino to claim your $1,000 welcome bonus!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many casinos are there in the state of New York?
Over a dozen Native American casinos, five commercial casinos, and seven racinos.
What is the most popular casino in New York?
The most popular casino is Resorts World Casino in New York City. The 175,000 square feet of gaming space hold more than 5,000 machines and 500 table games.
Are online casinos legal in New York?
No, NY does not issue online gambling licenses. Still, you can gamble at one of our recommended offshore online casinos without breaking any state laws.
What is the best online casino in New York?
The top offshore casino open to NY residents is Wild Casino.
What is the minimum gambling age in New York?
The legal gambling age in New York is 21.