The UFC continues to grow in popularity, and as that happens, so does betting on UFC. Here we will take a look at the range of UFC betting sites available to players, explain which are the best, what makes them stand out, and cover how you get started with them.
50% match deposit bonus worth up to $1,000
- Huge Range of Sports Markets
- Live In-Game Betting
- $1,000 Welcome Bonus
100% deposit match welcome bonus of up to $1,000
- Top Contests & Promotions
- Supports parlays, teasers and if bets
- $1,000 Welcome Bonus
100% deposit match up to $500
- Biggest Range of Sports
- Top Horse Racing Sportsbook
- Seamless Payments & Payouts
Up to $2,500 with a 125% deposit match (100% sports bonus and 25% casino bonus)
- Biggest Bonus Offering
- Parlay Builder For Complex Bets
- 24/7 Customer Support
75% Crypto Deposit Bonus up to $750
- HD Quality Live Streaming
- Accepts Major Cryptocurrencies
- Top Parlay Builder
Up To $750 Sign Up Bonus
- Top Quality Mobile Betting App
- High Limit Sportsbook
- Fast Payouts
150% welcome bonus up to $300
- Best Reload Bonus
- In-Play Betting
- 10% Weekly Rebate on Horse Racing
100% crypto bonus up to $1000
- No Maximum Deposit
- Various Promos & Daily Rebates
- Political & Entertainment Bets
50% deposit match up to $1000
- Top All-In-One Gambling Site
- Many Betting Options & Promotions
- All US Customers Accepted
The Best UFC Betting Sites List
Here we will explain which UFC betting sites are the very best on offer right now. On top of that, we also highlight what makes them stand out and why you should choose these sites to play on.
- Bovada – Offers a vast range of UFC betting markets
- BetOnline – The best UFC betting sites for odds and promotions
- Everygame – Proven to be up there as the best UFC betting site for odds
- MyBookie – Known for offering excellent UFC betting odds
- BetNow – Excellent promotions and regular customer offers to claim
- BetUS – The best UFC betting site for beginners
- XBet – A site focusing on the top UFC events
- BUSR – Excellent user interface and easy navigation of both the site and app
- Jazz Sports – One of the best MMA betting sites for live betting
- Sportsbetting.ag – Great choice with betting markets on UFC and many other sports
Top UFC Betting Sites USA Reviewed
1. Bovada – Offers a vast range of UFC betting markets
Bovada are a big name in sports betting, and they have a vast sportsbook that matches their name. If you want to bet somewhere that offers almost everything you can think of, including when it comes to UFC betting markets, then this is the type of place that you need to be looking for.
Odd at Bovada are competitive, which is very good to see, and it is this combination of good odds and great markets that make them stand out. This continues pre-fight and then goes into the live betting markets that are made available too, great for those who want to bet in both ways.
- Bet with one of the biggest sportsbooks available
- Great range of pre-fight and live UFC betting markets
- Get a good bonus as a new player
- Strong odds on offer
- Welcome bonus only matched to 50%
2. BetOnline – The best UFC betting sites for odds and promotions
BetOnline stands out due to the service they offer. Everything they have is all about giving players a great deal, so the most prominent areas they focus on are betting odds and promotions. This is not all they offer, you will find a great range of betting markets to use, and the site is straightforward to navigate.
When it comes to odds, you will find some of the best in the business available here, and these can be boosted further by the use of promotions. So if you find yourself hunting around for the best odds, you have a chance to get them here, which is replicated in the live betting section of the site.
- Get started with the welcome bonus
- Strong reputation for betting odds
- Great promotions and offers for customers
- Live betting is a big positive here
- The welcome bonus is a bit low
3. MyBookie – Known for offering excellent UFC betting odds
MyBookie have an excellent service, and this is built on the fact that they are known for offering some of the very best odds on the market. If you want a good deal, big odds are key, and they are found here to give you precisely what you need.
MyBookie offers an excellent live betting area, where the strong odds continue. On top of this, when it comes to the bets you can place, MyBookie have a reputation for creating a lot of unique bets and markets across many sports, including UFC, so look out for these ahead of big upcoming fights.
New players can claim the welcome bonus on offer here. This has a unfortunately a rather high wagering requirement but it does give you the chance to explore this site fully.
- Get excellent betting odds on the site
- Known for offering special bets on significant events
- Great area for live betting
- Site navigation can be a little complex
4. XBet – A site focusing on the top UFC events
If you want a sportsbook that focuses on the biggest and best events around the world, then XBet does precisely that. They offer a site full of quick links, all of which take you to the most significant events, and when the next big UFC bout is around the corner, you will find a link directly to it on the site.
Alongside this, XBet offers very competitive betting odds. They also offer a wide range of ways in which you can bet – this is across many different sports, not just UFC, but certainly does cover the UFC betting options they have on the site.
- An excellent site with great quick links for navigation
- Great welcome offer as a new player
- Strong betting markets across many sports, including UFC
- Known for offering competitive betting odds
- Live betting on the site is a little complex
5. BetUS – The best UFC betting site for beginners
There will be many people looking for their first-ever UFC betting site, and if you are one of them, then the service from BetUS is made for you. They offer an excellent, user-friendly platform for you to enjoy, with everything, including UFC betting markets, laid out simply for you.
There is a lot more to their site, though, with some strong odds available and several different promotions and offers that you can use regularly. In addition, if you want to place live bets, you can do so here, with a great live betting section to enjoy.
New players can claim a welcome bonus, though this is a combined sports and casino bonus and a little complicated. You get a matched on sports with a decent wagering requirement and a matched offer for casino gaming.
- Excellent site for beginners
- Strong promotions for new and existing customers
- Massive sports welcome offer
- Good live betting on the site
- The welcome bonus is complex, including a casino bonus when some may not want it
Best MMA Betting Sites Compared
You must compare the market when choosing which UFC sportsbook you will play with. Take time to get this right, and you will reap the rewards of your decisions for a long time.
Here we compare some of the most significant and most essential features on a site, the welcome bonus, payment methods, and live betting options to get you started.
|Betting Site||Bonus||Promo Code||Live Betting?||Payment Methods|
|BetOnline||50% matched up to $1000||BOL1000||Y||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency, Person 2 Person|
|XBet||100% matched up to $500||XB100||Y||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency, Person 2 Person|
|BetUS||100% matched up to $2500 + casino 25% up to $625||None||Y||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency|
|Bovada||50% matched up to $1000||BVD1000||Y||Debit cards, credit cards, Rapid Transfer|
|MyBookie||100% matched up to $1000||INSIDERS||Y||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency, Person 2 Person|
|SportsBetting.ag||50% matched up to $1000||SB1000||Y||Debit cards, credit cards, wire transfer, cryptocurrency, cheque, EcoPayz|
|GT Bets||100% matched up to $500 plus 50% matched up to $250||None||Y||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency, quickcash|
|BetNow||100% matched up to $500||BN100||Y||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency, Person 2 Person|
|Everygame||100% matched up to $200||None||Y||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency, Skrill, Neteller|
|BUSR||50% matched up to $500||None||Y||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency, Direct Deposit|
Guide to MMA & UFC Betting
Betting on the UFC is still in its infancy compared to many other sports, but we have seen this in place for many years now, so the betting markets are established, and the big fights feature prominently on the best UFC betting sites.
Betting is varied, so if you want to use UFC sportsbooks to place simple bets, such as who will win the fight, then you can do it, an ideal way for newcomers to the sport to get involved. Alternatively, if you are a big UFC fan with excellent knowledge and want to dive deeper into the betting markets to use your knowledge, you can also do that.
Alternative options such as round betting, who will win the fight, and more are available for those looking for something a little different and more advanced. This is why MMA betting appeals to so many people because there is something available for everyone.
UFC Betting Odds & Lines
In terms of traditional UFC betting lines, the only one available for MMA betting is the line for who will win the fight. This is a simple, two-way betting market, and regardless of how the fight is won or when it is won, all you have to do is select the winner.
As for odds, these are simply displayed, and given this is a two-way market, you will see the odds for both outcomes, and you need to choose which you would like to take.
Here are some examples of how the odds will look.
Fighter A -220
Fighter B +180
Fighter A +300
Fighter B -400
UFC Betting Markets
The opportunities expand for those using UFC betting sites with the betting markets that are on offer. You will find a good range of these with your chosen site, allowing you to make your UFC betting picks in several different ways.
Here are some of the most commonly used markets on UFC betting sites, including at the top offshore betting sites.
- How will the fight be won
- To win by knockout yes/no
- To win by submission yes/no
- What round will the fight end
- Will the fight go the distance
- Grouped round betting
Other MMA Competitions to Bet On
For those looking to find the best MMA betting site, there is more to bet on than just the UFC. On top of this, the second combat sports organization, Bellator, is available to bet on for those looking to specifically bet on this or use it to add variety and more options to their betting.
Just like you can with the UFC, you can bet on many different ways on the Bellator events, with markets created by bookmakers that accompany the standard win MMA betting line.
UFC Free Bets & Bonuses
When you sign up with UFC betting sites, you will be able to claim a free bet from them as a new customer. These come in many different ways, and below you will see the most common and some of the best offers available right now at the top sportsbooks.
This is the most common type of free bet given by the best UFC betting sites. These are based on your deposit into the account – usually your first, and they are matched based on them, usually to 50% or 100% of that deposit. These are ideal for bigger players, as the bigger your deposit, the bigger the offer you will receive.
These are free bets of a set amount, where you will receive something as long as you deposit or bet a specific amount. For example, deposit $20 get a $20 free bet. These are great fun and simple to understand for beginners, though they may be too small for some bigger players who want to take advantage.
No Deposit Free Bets
Although these are not too common, they are available from time to time if you are with the best UFC betting site. No deposit free bets give you a free wager to place without you needing to deposit into the account. They act as a great way to explore a site without commitment, so when you are looking at UFC betting sites, look out for these offers.
|Betting Site||Bonus||Promo Code||Min Odds?|
|BetOnline||50% matched up to $1000||BOL1000||None|
|XBet||100% matched up to $500||XB100||None|
|BetUS||100% matched up to $2500 + casino 25% up to $625||None||None|
|Bovada||50% matched up to $1000||BVD1000||None|
|MyBookie||100% matched up to $1000||INSIDERS||None|
Live MMA Betting
Live betting has changed the entire betting industry and given people a different way to bet. For example, with live UFC betting, you can place a bet while the fight occurs, rather than only betting before it begins.
Pre-fight betting markets turn in play, and the odds change as the fight develops, depending on what is happening at the time. On top of this, new markets, such as what happens next, will the fight be won in the next round, and others are all created and added to the list.
The significant benefit with this is that you can watch the two fighters taking each other on, rather than looking at historic fights against other people to make your betting decisions. BetOnline, MyBookie and BetUS all stand out as offering excellent live betting for players.
Live Streaming at UFC Betting Sites
On top of offering live betting, the best UFC betting sites will also provide you with the chance to watch the fight live from their site and also through their betting app. This is not available for all fights but allows you to watch some and keep your eye on the betting odds simultaneously.
This is still growing, and we are likely to see even more UFC betting sites turn to streaming, so expect to see even more opportunities for watching soon.
UFC Sportsbooks Payments & Payouts
Looking at payments is one of the essential elements of choosing which UFC betting sites you decide to play with. First, you need to understand how you can get funds into the account and make sure that there is an option you are happy to use.
On top of this, look at the minimum and maximum deposits depending on what type of player you are, and don’t forget withdrawal times, so you know how long it will be until you have any winnings back.
|Betting Site||Payment Methods||Min/Max Deposit||Withdrawal Time|
|BetOnline||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency, Person 2 Person||$20/$500,000||2-5 business days|
|XBet||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency, Person 2 Person||$20/$2,500||2-4 business days|
|BetUS||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency||$20/$5,000||2-5 business days|
|Bovada||Debit cards, credit cards, Rapid Transfer||$20/$5,000||2-5 business days|
|MyBookie||Debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrency, Person 2 Person||$20/$10,000||2-5 business days|
Top 5 Tips for UFC Betting
If you are new to MMA betting, or an experienced player looking to get better, here are our top five tips for betting on the sport.
- Keep Bets Simple at the Start – When looking at markets available on the bet UFC betting site, you will see that the site offers a simple market based on who wins the fight. The best tip for those new to UFC betting is to use these markets and slowly build up your confidence with simple bets.
- Use Markets to Boost Odds – When you want to win big, you don’t always need to stake more. Instead, look for markets that allow you to add another element to your bet and increase the odds. For example, use the method of victory, or the round of victory, rather than just who will win.
- Explore Live Betting to Take Advantage of Momentum – Live betting is on the rise, and you should look to use this when watching a fight. Look for which fighters have the momentum and appear to be on the up. You could find yourself betting on them at the right time, just before they take complete control of the fight, on their way to winning it.
- Take UFC Betting Offers to Enhance Your Bets – With the best UFC betting site, you should always have access to betting promotions and offers to enhance your bets. Whether these are free bets, odds boosts, money back offers or something else, always look out for these in a bid to enhance the bets you place.
- Never Stop Learning – The UFC betting options we have are constantly evolving as the service grows and improves. So make sure you match that by continually learning and taking in new things as you place your bets. By doing this, even when we see improvements, you can see stay ahead of your betting site.
How to Bet on UFC in the US
If you would like to get started with the best UFC betting site, then we will explain how to do that. BetOnline is the site we are using, but many UFC betting sites work precisely the same way.
Step 1: Create a BetOnline Account
The first step is to head over to the BetOnline website following one of our links and sign up using the sign-up form they have, entering your details.
Step 2: Verify Your Account
Now, it is a great time to verify these details, so send in your ID to prove who you are – this prevents any issues later.
Step 3: Fund Your Account
Thirdly, you need to make a deposit, look out for a promo code to enter when you do this and make sure you remember the welcome bonus.
Step 4: Start Betting
Finally, it is time to place your first bets on the site, explore the upcoming UFC betting odds and make your first picks.
Many great UFC betting sites are available, and the MMA betting future looks very bright indeed. Expect to see even more markets, offers and coverage soon from all sites.
In terms of now, the site standing out for us is BetOnline. They offer a great range of promotions for you to enjoy, both as a new and existing customer, strong MMA betting odds and some great markets for you to enjoy. They also cover the sport as part of their live betting service and it’s also fully accessible through their gambling app.
If you are looking to go with one of the many UFC betting sites available, the one we recommend is BetOnline. Plus a 50% matched deposit offer is available up to $1000 with the BetOnline promo code BOL1000.
Can I legally bet on UFC in the USA?
Yes, you can legally access UFC betting sites and place wagers in the USA.
How does UFC betting work?
YThe primary way to bet on UFC is simply who wins the fight, an easy sport for beginners, but if you want something more complex, other markets are available.
Is UFC betting profitable?
YIf you have enough UFC knowledge and use UFC betting sites to your advantage, you could make it profitable.
Where can I bet on UFC events?
What is MMA round betting?
YThis is the market you use to bet on which round the fight will end in specifically.
What is the best MMA betting site?
YOf the great UFC betting sites available, we think BetOnline offers the very best service on the market.