The England vs Wales match stats suggest the Three Lions will get at least ONE throw-in. After all, they had 18 in their last match vs USA, so when we tell you bookmaker Midnite are going 20/1 on England getting a throw-in vs Wales, you’ll probably think we’re bonkers!
Midnite England vs Wales Offer: Get 20/1 On England Winning a Thrown-In. Paid as £20 Free Bet (£1 max)
The Three Lions came under fire in their recent 0-0 draw against USA, but whereas they failed to get on the scoresheet, what they did do is get 18 THROW-INS!
Therefore, when a bookmaker is offering 20/1 on England getting JUST ONE THROW-IN during their World Cup game against Wales on Tuesday, then surely this offer is too good to miss out on.
How to Claim Midnite’s England vs Wales Throw-in Offer
- Click HERE to register with Midnite
- Make a first deposit of £5 or more using the code ENGTHROW20.
- Place a £1 single cash bet on the enhanced price market: “England win a throw-in vs Wales”.
- Should the bet be a winner, a £1 stake will be returned at original 1/10 odds paid as cash & 20/1 returns paid as £20 Free Bet credits.
- More World Cup betting offers and promotions here
DID YOU KNOW? England have averaged 17.4 Throw-ins per game in 2022
Over the last few months there has been talk of throw-ins being replaced with kick-ins, but that debate is for another day.
In the meantime, with throw-ins still very much part of football and with England averaging 17.4 throw-ins from their games in 2022, then if they don’t get one it will be a bigger shock than Saudi Arabia beating Argentina on November 22nd!
England vs USA: Bet On an England Thrown-in At 20/1 with Midnite
You can see our England throw-in stats, plus more v England vs Wales match stats below, but if you’ve not got an account with Midnite yet then their ‘Throw-In’ on Tuesday’s game looks a banker to payout.
Just sign-up, deposit £1 with the special promo code and you’ll be able to bet at 20/1 on at least one England throw-in (£1 max, Ts&C’s apply).
England Throw-in Stats
- England have averaged 17.4 throw-ins from their games in 2022
- England had 18 throw-ins in their last game vs USA
England v Wales 7pm (UK time): Match Stats (Tues, 29th Nov)
- FIFA World Rankings, England 5, Wales 19
- Met 17 times before, England 12, Draws 2, Wales 3
- Last met (Friendly, 2020), England 3-0 Wales
- England have won the last 6 head-to-heads
- 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- Wales have scored just 1 goal in their last 6 vs England
England Match Stats
- England have won just 1 of their last 8 games
- England have DRAWN 4 of their last 7 games
- England have failed to score in 5 of their last 8 games
- 3 of England last 5 games went OVER 3.5 goals
- Both teams DIDN’T scored in 7 of England’s last 9 games
- Harry Kane has scored 51 goals for England
Wales Match Stats
- Wales have not won in their last 7 games
- Wales have drawn 3 of their last 10 games 1-1
- Wales have scored in 13 of their last 15 games
- Both teams have scored in 5 of Wales’s last 7 games
- Wales have won just 1 of their last 10 games
- Both teams have scored in 10 of Wales’s last 13 games
- Top Scorer: Gareth Bale, 41 goals 110 caps
Midnite Existing Customer Offers and Bonuses
Six Free Bet Friday winners will be drawn at random from Instagram and Twitter to win a £20 free bet from Midnite.
Ts & Cs: The Free Bet Friday offer gives 6 winners (3 from twitter and 3 from Instagram), drawn at random from all the correct answers from eligible entries, a £20 free bet at Midnite. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to participate or win at this offer.
Bet 4 x £5, Get £5 in Free Bets Every Day
Between 20th November and 6th December, users have the chance of earning a £5 Free Bet each day by staking four £5 cash bets, each with minimum odds 1/1 (2.00). You’ll receive your £5 Free Bet on the following day.
Related World Cup Articles
- See all the best World Cup betting offers and promotions for 2022
- Best 2022 FIFA World Cup betting sites
- Check out the 2022 FIFA World Cup odds and latest betting markets
- World Cup 2022: How Many Goals Were Scored After Round One?
- Nations Who Have Won the World Cup After Failing to Win in Their Opening Game
- What Is The Lowest xG A Team Has Had And Have They Beat It?
- Five Biggest World Cup Upsets | Saudi Arabia’s Heroics Join List
- Germany players protest against FIFA Over OneLove Armband ban
- Worst World Cup Nations | See our list of winless World Cup sides
How Many Penalties Have There Been In Every World Cup? | Qatar 2022 Projected To Break Record
South Korea Start World Cup Game With Five Players Named Kim