Leading horse racing advisor Andrew Mount is a contributor to the Racing Post, Racing Post Weekender, Racing & Football Outlook and the GG.co.uk website. Andrew uses stats and systems to find value bets and shares his latest thoughts below.
Andrew heads to Wetherby, Hereford and Dundalk for has his three stats-based selections on Wednesday, November 23rd. Follow his tips this week and all year round on horse racing betting sites with the lowdown on his latest picks below:
SOUTHERN SAM (system – Richard Bandey, chasers)
Simply backing any Richard Bandey-trained chasers would have found 21 winners from 89 bets for a massive profit of £163.87 to a £1 level stake at SP. Ultra-consistent SOUTHERN SAM has hit the frame on seven of his eight starts and should be thereabouts once more.
PASS ME BY (system – Richard Bandey, chasers)
PASS ME BY qualifies on the same system as Southern Sam (see Wetherby 2.10) and ran well on his chase debut when just denied by The Sarah Humphrey-trained Gloire D’Athon over 2m 4f at Worcester. He scored his maiden hurdle success over 3m1f at Huntingdon last November and the step back up in trip looks certain to suit this afternoon. I’ve saved on ROBYNDZONE, who will appreciate the likely strong pace as he bids to defy an 835-day absence on his debut for Venetia Williams.
THE COLA BRASIL (system – Mayson, first-time cheekpieces, all-weather)
Progeny of the sire Mayson are seven from 41 in first time cheekpieces on the all-weather and backing them blind would have returned a profit of £33.75 to a £1 level stake at SP. THE COLA BRASIL, twice a winner on turf this season, may be able to break his duck on the all-weather in the first-time headgear.
RELATED – Horse racing NAP of the Day – See our free NAP bet today.
New Customers – Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with BetUK
Over at online bookie BetUK, there’s a neat new customer offer where punters can sign up and get £30 in free bets after betting £10. Here are all the details:
- New customers must sign up on mobile.
- Stake a minimum amount of £10 on any sporting event.
- The minimum odds for a qualifying bet are 1.5 (1/2).
- A maximum of 3 x £10 free bets credited when a qualifying bet on selected events is settled.
- Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with selection odds of 1.3 (3/10) or greater.
- Void, cashed out, partially cashed out bets do not qualify.
- Each Way bets, system bets and profit boost are not permitted for qualifying bet.
- Free bets expire after 7 days of the qualifying bet settling, are non-withdrawable and not returned with winnings.
- Further terms and conditions apply.