We’ve the last of the FA Cup Fourth Round matches tonight as Derby County welcome West Ham to Pride Park. There are 32 places between the sides in the football league, but Hammers fans might want to look away when hearing about Derby’s current run of form.
- Derby and West Ham are separated by 32 places in the football league
- Sides have only met once in the FA Cup before
- County and Hammers last faced-off in 2011
- Could Derby County’s current form create an FA Cup upset tonight?
- Latest FA Cup Outright betting
Derby vs West Ham: Monday Night FA Cup Fourth Round Action
At 7:45pm tonight referee Thomas Bramall, will get the final FA Cup Fourth Round fixtures started as West Ham make the trip north to face Derby County. Of course, with West Ham being a top-flight side and Derby back in League One, then it’s no shock to see the Hammers as the match favourites here @ 8/11 with bet365.
However, with home advantage, a sprinkle of ‘cup magic’ and a big FA Cup Derby vs West Ham stat (see below) will certainly give Derby County fans a lot of confidence of causing an FA Cup upset at Pride Park tonight.
Did You Know? Derby County Are Currently 19 Matches Unbeaten
The big FA Cup match stat ahead of tonight’s Derby vs West Ham clash is that the home side are currently 19 matches without a loss.
Yes, the big worry for David Moyes and his West Ham side is not only are they away from home, but they will be facing a Derby County side that have forgotten what it’s like to lose a game of football.
The Rams are on a run of 19 games without losing, with their last defeat coming away at Ipswich in the league back on October 21st 2022!
During that run County have won 11 games, including their last five, and drawn eight.
Derby vs West Ham Match Betting with bet365
- Derby 15/4
- Draw 11/4
- West Ham 8/11
Note: Odds are subject to change
RELATED: Derby vs West Ham Bet Builder Tips, Stats & Betting Cheat Sheet
Derby and West Ham Have Only Met Once In The FA Cup Before
The FA Cup history between Derby and West Ham is fairly limited with only one past meeting and that came way back in 1923 in a goal-fest of a match that ended 5-2 to the Hammers – don’t ask me who scored the goals!
County and Hammers Last Met in The Championship In 2011
Away from their only FA Cup past meeting in 1923, Derby and West Ham has, of course, played many times in the league 68 times over the years and it couldn’t be much tighter with 23 Derby wins, 23 Draws and 22 West Ham victories.
They last met over 10 years ago in 2011 in the Championship and it was Derby County winning that match 2-1 thanks to goals from Callum Bell and Paul Green.
That Derby win, however, was only their second over the Hammers in their last 17 head-to-heads.
Could The Derby vs West Ham Head-to-Head Stats Suggest Goals?
If you like your head-to-head stats, then you might be swaying towards goals in this match.
Why? Well, the last 5 previous matchups ALL saw OVER 2.5 GOALS scored in the game, while both teams scored in 5 of those 6 clashes too.
Derby vs West Ham Overs/Unders Betting
- Over 2.5 Goals @ 10/11
- Under 2.5 Goals @ 10/11
Derby vs West Ham Both Teams To Score Betting
- Both Teams To Score – Yes @ 10/11
- Both Teams To Score – No @10/11
RELATED: Brighton Now 8/1 to win the FA Cup after knocking out holders Liverpool
Derby County v West Ham United Key Stats
- Met just once in the FA Cup before, 1923 West Ham 5-2 Derby
- Last met Championship 2011, Derby 2-1 West Ham
- Both teams scored in 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads
- The last 5 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- West Ham have won 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads
- West Ham have scored in their last 6 vs Derby (all comps)
- 3 of the last 6 head-to-heads at Derby ended in DRAWS (all comps)
- West Ham have lost just 2 of their last 17 vs Derby
Latest FA Cup Outright Betting Odds
See the latest FA Cup winners’ odds from bet365 (correct 30th Jan, but subject to change)
- Man City 6/4
- Man Utd 7/2
- Tottenham 11/2
- Brighton 8/1
- West Ham 16/1
- Leeds 20/1
- Leicester 20/1
- Fulham 33/1
- Southampton 33/1
- 50/1 Bar
Related Football Content
- Football Betting Tips 2023 – Latest Picks & Football Tips
- Football Predictions January 2023
- Football Accumulator Tips 2023 – Latest Acca Betting Tips
- Best Correct Score Tipsters on Telegram & Social Media 2023