This Wednesday, 2 February 2022, the horse racing NAP of the Day for SportsLens experts, is Credo. She runs in the extended 2m mares’ maiden hurdle at Exeter today (3:10). Anthony Honeyball’s runner appeals as the best value Bet of the Day at fab 5/4 odds here.
A dual bumper winner in the spring, Credo has also placed in all of her hurdles outing this season so far. The form of those has worked out well, so that bodes well at a track where handler Honeyball has a good record. All the best betting sites know that only too well. Credo thus rates our tipsters’ horse racing NAP of the Day for 2 February. Get the lowdown on their latest Bet of the Day in full below:
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Credo win?
Honeyball boasts an almost 20 per cent strike rate with his runners at Exeter. Backing those blind on horse racing betting sites down the years would see punters well ahead of the bookies with a massive £20.84 profit off a £1 level stake. In Credo, Honeyball has a seven-year-old daughter of Fame And Glory with some smart placed efforts in this sphere.
Her third to Lady Adare on hurdles debut and reappearance at Uttoxeter has worked out very well indeed. The winner, runner-up Get A Tonic, fourth and fifth home have all scored since. That gives the form a strong look. Lady Adare and Holly from that race both have quotes in the ante post Cheltenham betting for the Dawn Run at the Festival.
Get A Tonic then confirmed the form with Credo next time out at Leicester and has since gone on to win again, then finish third in a Listed event. Honeyball’s mare was then far from disgraced on handicap debut at Ffos Las. The winner, Anythingforlove, came out and chased home Martello Sky in the Listed mares’ hurdle at Sandown. Our tipsters have been in fine form with their NAPs last month, including a hat-trick of winning Bets of the Day from 26 January onwards.
Aidan Coleman now takes the ride aboard Credo for the first time. He has a 20 per cent strike rate in the saddle over the last 14 days of horse racing, so a bold bid is assured. A £25 punt on Credo returns £56.25 at her current price. If she doesn’t make it fourth time lucky over hurdles, then QuinnBet refund 50% of losing stakes as a free bet up to £25 when punters place three qualifying bets.
New Customers Get a First Day of Risk Free Betting up to £25 at QuinnBet
All SportsLens readers that don’t already have a QuinnBet account receive half of all sportsbook losses from the first 24 hours of betting back as a free bet up to £25 when joining. Sign up and deposit with a compatible payment option eligible for this welcome bonus. Don’t use Skrill or Neteller as they aren’t accepted with new customer betting offers like this one. An initial deposit of at least £20 comes recommended here, because punters must put on three or more qualifying wagers within that first day. At least one of them needs to be a £10 bet or more with each having minimum odds requirements of Evens (2.00). Other wagers must be half of more to the largest stake to qualify.
The horse racing NAP of the Day can contribute towards that. Away from big races Cheltenham Gold Cup odds, there is still wagers to have every single day. All of our Bet of the Day selections fulfil wagering requirements as above at the time of writing. Please remember though, that odds change as market movers and non-runners happen. Should there be losses in the account once the first day after opening an account ends, then half of those are refunded as a free bet up to £25. The QuinnBet new customer offer also provides punters with 10 Free Spins for a featured slot in their online casino. Additional T&Cs apply to those. Place just one £10 qualifying bet on the sportsbook to receive a £5 free bet and those free spins.
How to Claim a £25 Risk Free Bet
- Register with Quinnbet and log in to the account
- Make a deposit – just don’t use Neteller or Skrill
- Place 3 qualifying bets at minimum odds of Evens (2.00) that settle in 24 hours
- These must be different selections with two wagers being 50% of the largest bet placed
- If account is down, get up to a £25 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
- Put on one £10 bet instead and receive a £5 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: