On Wednesday, 26 January, the horse racing NAP of the Day for SportsLens tipsters is Soyouthinksoagain. He races in the 3m 1f novices’ limited handicap chase at Catterick today (2:10). Dan Skelton’s runner appeals as the best value Bet of the Day on the card at fab 15/8 odds.
Already a winner over fences, that is more than the two rivals Soyouthinksoagain faces here have achieved. This seven-year-old gelding has a 7lb higher rating than both but concedes that in weight to the opposition. After running in a hot race at Lingfield last time out, this is a return to calmer waters for Soyouthinksoagain. He rates the horse racing NAP of the Day at the above price on betting sites for 26 January as a result. Read the case in full for backing our experts’ latest Bet of the Day below…
Why will NAP of the Day Soyouthinksoagain win?
Skelton has a good overall 22 per cent strike rate at Catterick, while a third of his runners at this venue have scored this season. Soyouthinksoagain’s jockey today, Bridget Andrews, has four winners from 12 rides at Catterick, so that also bodes well for his chance of a second success on his fourth chase outing. Backing our horse racing NAP of the Day now also means the Best Odds Guaranteed cover is in place.
This son of So You Think split The Newest One and Tallow For Coal when runner-up on debut in this sphere and reappearance at Newton Abbot. He conceded weight to both, including 7lb to the winner. Each of the first three home has landed at least one race since. Tallow For Coal now has an official rating of 130, so that reads well in relation to this.
Soyouthinksoagain then won nicely at Wetherby when a well-backed 11/8 favourite on horse racing betting sites on Charlie Hall Chase day. The runner-up, Cash To Ash, has since filled the same spot in the Borders and Lincolnshire Nationals at Kelso and Market Rasen. That one now has an official rating of 125, suggesting Soyouthinksoagain remains well-treated on mark of 126. This is nothing like as competitive as his last outing.
As the winner, Fantastikas, second and fourth have all won since, it was a hugely competitive race for the grade. Going back up almost a quarter-mile in trip will suit Soyouthinksoagain. A £25 wager on him returns £71.88 at his current price. If Soyouthinksoagain doesn’t bounce back, then QuinnBet refunds 50% of all losing stakes as a free bet up to £25 when punters place three qualifying bets.
New Customers Get a First Day of Risk Free Betting up to £25 at QuinnBet This Wednesday
All SportsLens readers that don’t already have a QuinnBet account receive half of all sportsbook losses from the first 24 hours of betting back as a free bet up to £25 when joining. Sign up and deposit with a compatible payment option eligible for this welcome bonus. Don’t use Skrill or Neteller as they aren’t accepted with new customer betting offers like this one. An initial deposit of at least £20 comes recommended here, because punters must put on three or more qualifying wagers within that first day. At least one of them needs to be a £10 bet or more with each having minimum odds requirements of Evens (2.00). Other wagers must be half of more to the largest stake to qualify.
The horse racing NAP of the Day can contribute towards that. All of our Bet of the Day selections fulfil wagering requirements as above at the time of writing. Please remember though, that odds change as market movers and non-runners happen. Should there be losses in the account once the first day after opening an account ends, then half of those are refunded as a free bet up to £25. The QuinnBet new customer offer also provides punters with 10 Free Spins for a featured slot in their online casino. Additional T&Cs apply to those. Place just one £10 qualifying bet on the sportsbook to receive a £5 free bet and those free spins.
How to Claim a £25 Risk Free Bet
- Register with Quinnbet and log in to the account
- Make a deposit – just don’t use Neteller or Skrill
- Place 3 qualifying bets at minimum odds of Evens (2.00) that settle in 24 hours
- These must be different selections with two wagers being 50% of the largest bet placed
- If account is down, get up to a £25 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
- Put on one £10 bet instead and receive a £5 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: