Leading horse racing advisor Andrew Mount casts his eye over Sunday’s Spreadex markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew found well-backed Leopardstown scorer A WAVE OF THE SEA on Saturday and has two recommended bets/trades for Sunday’s racing. Follow his tips on horse racing betting sites throughout the year.
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Sunday February 6th
RATFACEMCDOUGALL tried to make all at Ludlow last time but was worn down late by the progressive Khan. It was still a solid effort and he clearly appreciated the return to a right-handed track, his form figures this way round over hurdles being 41472171112 (5-11). Musselburgh will suit his forcing style and he should go well again. Buy in the Spreadex 50-25-10 race market of back each-way in the fixed odds betting.
YEAR OF THE DRAGON has been gelded since beating only one home at Newmarket last June on his latest outing and looks interesting now back on the all-weather after a break His sire, Dragon Pulse, gets plenty of winners at Kempton and his sole success came over 7f here last January. His two other all-weather outings resulted in placed efforts at wildly different prices – he was third of nine at 200-1 over 7f here on his debut in December 2020 and a half-length third over 1m at Lingfield when 8-11 favourite on his first run following his Kempton win. Gelding could be the making of him and, since the start of 2020, trainer William Knight has won or placed with six of his seven handicappers on their first start back since gelded. Back each-way with Spreadex in their fixed odds betting or buy
Spreadex Free Bets – Bet £10, Get £20 in Free Bets & 2x £5 Winning Favourites Spread Free Bets
All SportsLens readers can get a great Spreadex new customer offer if to try a spot of spread betting for themselves. Sign up and place a £10 qualifying fixed odds bet and receive a bundle of £30 in free bets. To claim all of that, simply follow these steps:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £10 fixed odds bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- Once that settles, get a £10 free fixed odds bet plus a £5 free Winning Favourites horse racing spread bet
- The second £10 free fixed odds bet and second £5 free Winning Favourites horse racing spread bet are credited 24 hours later.
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: