Professional racing tipster Andrew Mount takes a good look at today’s Spreadex markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew made a good profit with his buy of CHARLOTTE JONES on Saturday (market made up at 40) and he has two recommended bets/trades on Sunday, August 28th. Follow his tips on horse racing betting sites throughout the year.
Charles Bishop has a great tactical brain when it come to small fields and potentially messy races and, since May 2016, had we simply backed all his rides in fields of four or fewer runners we’d have won 23 of our 58 bets and made a profit of £34.27 to a £1 level stake at SP. SUZY’S SHOES, the 5-2 outsider of three with Spreadex, landed a four-runner maiden under Bishop at Newbury last time and can follow up.
Recommendation: Back SUZY’S SHOES in Goodwood 4.10
In the past ten years, Ian Williams has done well when using first-time cheekpieces in Flat turf races, scoring with 19 of the 25 qualifiers (25.3% strike-rate) for a profit of £59.62. His last three qualifiers have record form figures of 112 and YOUR LOVE IS KING could benefit from the headgear in this weak handicap. Buy in the Spreadex 50-25-10 market of back at 7-2 in the fixed odds betting.
Recommendation: Back YOUR LOVE IS KING in Beverley 5.30
Other Horse Racing Tips
- Andrew Mount’s Horse Racing Tips
- Placepot Tips – Sunday 28th August
- Goodwood Supreme Stakes Trends & Tips
- Each-Way Betting Tip – Saturday 28th August
- Today’s Horse Racing NAP
- Lucky 15 Horse Racing Tips – Sunday 28th August
- Daily Horse Racing Betting Tips – Sunday 28th August
Spreadex Free Bets – New Customers Bet £25 on Fixed Odds, Get £36 in Free Bets – 5x £5 Fixed Odds Free Bets, 2x £5 Winning Favourites Spread Free Bets & £1 Race Index Free Bet
There’s a new customer betting offer open to any SportsLens readers that don’t already have an account. If £36 in Spreadex free bets across fixed odds and spread betting appeals, then sign up and place a £25 qualifying fixed odds bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). Once this settles, start receiving a bundle of £36 in free bets across both of the Spreadex betting platforms. To claim those, simply follow these steps:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £25 fixed odds bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- Once that settles, get the first £5 fixed odds free bet and a £5 Winning Favourites horse racing spread free bet
- Four more £5 fixed odds free bets are credited on consecutive days
- Once the second £5 fixed odds free bet is credits, the other £5 Winning Favourites horse racing spread free bet
- Also get a £1 Race Index spread free bet
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.