Leading horse racing advisor Andrew Mount casts his eye over Monday’s SpreadEx markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew starts the new week with one recommended trade at Plumpton:
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Monday November 15th
PLUMPTON RACING POST FAVS
There are a number of horses forecast to start as favourite in the Racing Post tissue that I’m not keen on at Plumpton today. SILVER NICKEL is a 15-race maiden whose trainer, Seamus Mullins, has sent out just one winner from 43 runners since the beginning of August. Gary Moore’s 11-year-old ANTONY, the forecast favourite in the 3m1f handicap hurdle at 3.45, has only scored once in the past five years, has never won here at Plumpton and seems happiest over trips shy of three miles. We’re probably going to get off to a bad start in the opener at 12.45, a match between 1-5 shot ANNUAL INVICTUS and DINO VELVET, though we have a chance of getting HARDE FASHION, forecast to start at 11-8, beaten in the 1.15. He went close at Stratford last time but was always on the front end at that pace-favouring track and may have been flattered. The market is currently set at 89-93 and sell is the recommendation.
SpreadEx Free Bet – Get £36 Free Today
All SportsLens readers can claim £36 in Free Bets when opening a new account at SpreadEx. To claim your £36, simply:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £25 on any horse at odds of greater than 1/2
- Get £36 in Free Bets!
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: