Boxing was long the most popular combat sport and was once a favourite market for UK sports bettors. But the emergence of UFC has completely changed the world of combat sports. New Octagon stars have captivated the attention of fans and bettors alike.
In this guide, we’ll review the 10 best UFC betting sites in the UK for 2021. We’ll also cover everything you need to know about UFC betting to help you find the top sportsbook.
The Best UFC Betting Sites UK Ranked
Here’s a snapshot of the best UFC betting sites in the UK in 2021:
- QuinnBet – Best overall UFC betting site
- VirginBet – User-friendly UFC betting site for placing wagers
- 10Bet – Top sportsbook for UFC live betting
- Spreadex – UFC betting site with competitive odds
- 888Sport – Best UFC bookmaker for live streaming
- Kwiff – Top UFC sportsbook for quick payments
- BetUK – Top UFC sportsbook for price boosts
- BoyleSports – Best UFC betting site for accas
- SportNation – Best guaranteed odds sportsbook for UFC
- 21.co.uk – Best UFC betting site for news and tips
Best UFC Betting Bookmakers Reviewed
Now that you’ve seen our list of the best UFC betting sites for 2021, let’s see what makes these sportsbooks stand out.
1. QuinnBet – Best overall UFC Betting Site
While QuinnBet appears to be a no-frills, no spills UFC betting site at first glance, there’s much more to it than that. QuinnBet has its finger on the pulse when it comes to dishing up ante-post markets for events. So, for example, you can indulge in Match Winner bets up to a couple of months in advance of some contests. The Match Winner bet is certainly the most popular type of bet you will encounter at QuinnBet.
QuinnBet has a wealth of sports-specific promotions covering football and greyhound racing, as well as a daily free bet worth up to £10. This covers in-play bets for the sport of your choice, including UFC, as well as accumulators that take into account doubles, trixies and patents. The minimum odds for this offer are quite fair at 6/4, and there are no wagering requirements stipulated to claim your winnings.
There’s one more reason QuinnBet tops our list of UFC betting sites for 2021: it’s renowned for the quality of its customer support. If you need help with your account, you can speak to an agent through live chat and get connected in under 5 minutes.
What we like:
- Enhanced offers across all sports
- Good customer support options
- Easy to place bets
- Competitive odds advertised
What we don’t:
- More horse racing orientated in its focus
2. VirginBet – Excellent range of UFC markets
While VirginBet isn’t the most widely used sportsbook in the UK, it’s got a lot to offer for UFC betting. To start, the site is designed for the modern bettor. It features an aesthetic platform that facilitates seamless betting and makes it easy to keep up with the latest action in current matches.
Another reason to like VirginBet, is that there are plenty of markets for punters to explore. For example, you can check out Dana White’s Contender Series as well as regular UFC markets. It’s easy to bet on your preferred competitions and more risk-tolerant bettors can compile accas. VirginBet’s highly intuitive betting slip displays the size of your stake and potential returns, which is handy when you’re placing multiple bets. Overall, this sportsbook is designed to make betting a stress-free experience.
VirginBet offers a regular ‘Bet £10, Get £20 in free bets’ promotion. We think that’s a pretty good deal, especially given that the minimum odds for the bonus are 1/2. Multiples are not eligible for this offer and it expires after 7 days. There is no wagering requirement to claim your bonus winnings.
What we like:
- Aesthetically pleasing sportsbook
- Full mobile betting available
- Good offers for accas
- Daily Price Boosts available
What we don’t:
- Could have more payment options
3. 10Bet – Great sportsbook for UFC live betting
10Bet is one of the sleekest UFC betting sites around. It sports a very user-friendly mobile app that’s compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Plus, the desktop platform is easy to navigate and offers a ton of features to make betting simple.
Whether you’re betting on UFC or Bellator, you will be able to easily navigate your way to the match markets. 10Bet lets you make outright wagers, as well as place bets on the Method of Victory or the round in which the contest will finish. 10Bet also offers live betting with real-time statistics for each bout as it unfolds so you can keep abreast of what is going on.
10Bet runs a number of different promotions, but the one that stands out most for new customers is a £50 welcome bonus. This appetising offer – which consists of a 50% deposit match up to £50 – carries odds of 4/5 on singles. You will be required to deposit a minimum of £15 to qualify for the bonus and you cannot use Skrill or Neteller. It comes with an 8X wagering requirement and expires after 60 days.
What we like:
- Great mobile app
- Odds available in fractional, decimal and American format
- Enhanced odds available
- Wide range of UFC markets to tuck into
What we don’t:
- Could be more UFC-specific promos
Top UFC Betting Sites Comparison
Our reviews give you a detailed look at what the best UFC sportsbooks offer. But in order to choose which sportsbook is right for you, it helps to compare them head to head. So, we put together the table below to highlight bonus offers, minimum odds, and more at each of the top UFC betting sites:
How We Rank the Top UFC Betting Sites
At Sportlens, we take a rigorous approach to analysing and reviewing the best UFC betting sites. We use the following criteria when evaluating top UFC sportsbooks:
- Range of UFC betting markets – Naturally, punters want to be able to stake on a wide range of markets. The UFC betting sites that carry the most matches and wagers stand out in our reviews. VirginBet, for example, provides outrights as well as specials for UFC enthusiasts.
- Live Betting & Streaming – Live betting has been a real game-changer for UFC betting, since punters can now bet on action as it unfolds. We think 10Bet is the best UFC betting site for live betting since it offers real-time odds and updates.
- Streaming, too, is now a common feature at top UFC betting sites. Many sites offer mobile streaming so you can watch UFC contests from anywhere. If you want a reliable, high-quality stream, 888Sport’s live stream won’t let you down.
- UFC Betting Odds – UFC betting odds are critical because they determine how much a punter will win from an event. While some UFC betting sites might promise that they have the best odds, that doesn’t necessarily mean they do. It’s important to look closely at what odds are on offer and compare across fractional, decimal or American odds. Based on our research, 10Bet consistently has some of the most competitive odds of any UFC betting site.
- Usability and Features – The number of bets placed on mobile devices is rapidly increasing and most punters now expect to be able to place bets from anywhere. So, sportsbooks need to offer intuitive UFC betting apps for iOS and Android. We especially like VirginBet’s app, which is available for most smartphones and tablets.
- Safety – The best UFC betting sites have measures in place to protect their players’ accounts. 888Sport stands out in this regard because it’s fully licensed and regulated in the UK.
UFC Online Betting – The Basics
Falling under the umbrella of MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), UFC has transcended combat sports. While it’s popular in the UK, it’s even more so in the US, where there are regular events run. Even casual UFC fans will be familiar with the sport’s top athletes, many of whom have become household names – such as Conor McGregor.
There are multiple weight divisions within UFC, ranging from flyweight to heavyweight. In many ways, the structure of the sport resembles boxing, with special matches rather than a continuous rotation of tournaments.
UFC contests often take place late at night for UK viewers since they’re in the US. However, the popularity of the sport is continuing to grow at a rapid rate. Although there are considerably fewer betting markets for UFC compared to football, UFC is a great entry point for novice bettors.
How Does UFC Betting Work?
Bookmakers are well-stocked with odds for flagship UFC events, such as UFC 230. These special UFC fight nights – which normally take place on Saturday nights – where there will be undercard and the main fight taking place in the Octagon. You can count on top UFC betting sites to offer odds for all of them, and many sites offer accas.
In the case of headline Championship fights, contests will last no more than five rounds. Bettors will be able to place odds on various markets, such as Method of Victory and Fight Winner, which we will discuss later on. Most reputable UFC sportsbooks have odds in either fractional, decimal or American format. Many also offer bet calculators, which help you calculate your potential returns for any UFC bet.
UFC Betting Markets & Odds
Before you start betting on UFC matches, it’s important to understand the different UFC betting markets and odds that top betting sites carry. So, we’ll explain some of the most common markets you’ll likely encounter at the best UK betting sites for UFC:
- This is the basic type of UFC betting market. All you are required to do is to bet on who will be the winner of a contest.
- The odds depend on which fighter is favoured to win. For example, when McGregor fought Nate Diaz, the two pugilists were rather evenly matched, so there wasn’t much disparity in the odds.
- Total Rounds Over/Under
- MMA contests are quite short, so UFC betting sites may offer odds on the exact number of rounds a fight will last. For example, in Championship bouts, you can take odds on Over 3.5 rounds. So, if a fight lasts 4 rounds or more, then your bet will win. If the fight lasts 3 rounds or fewer, your bet will lose.
- Round by Round In-Play
- UFC lends itself nicely to in-play betting, so you can keep on top of the action as it unfolds. Many UFC betting sites let you make round-specific bets – for your bet to win, the event you wagered on must take place during the round you specified.
- Some bookies offer Cash Out opportunities, which enable you to pull out your bet before the round in which your wager is active. This allows you to make a bet and then adjust course as the fight unfolds.
- Method of Victory
- There are numerous ways fighters can win a UFC fight. For example, the winner can score a KO/TKO submission or be declared by decision. As a result, top UFC sportsbooks let you bet on the method of victory, regardless of who wins the fight. If a fighter is known for winning in a particular manner, say Khabib Nurmagomedov via submission, this may be a tempting wager.
- Fight to Go The Distance
- With a fight to go the distance bet, you’re wagering on whether a contest will go right down to the wire. In some cases, this is essentially a bet on the underdog – they’re not expected to last the full allocation of rounds. So, these bets can provide big returns if they come through.
- Outright Champion
- The outright champion bet is a futures bet on who will be the undisputed champion in their weight category at the end of the year. This bet spans dozens of matches.
- Future fights
- Some UFC betting sites let you bet on whether a specific fight will happen in the future. For example, you could bet on whether another fight between Anderson Silva and Georges St-Pierre will take place by a certain date in the future.
Live UFC Betting & Streaming
As mentioned, UFC live betting enhances the experience of punters as it thrusts them into the heart of the action. You can continue to place bets as things unfold in the Octagon, and you will be able to see odds updated in real-time in response to the fight’s direction. One of the big advantages to live betting is that you can see how the fight is going. So, well-versed fans can spot patterns early to figure who might be coming out on top.
Live streaming of fights is also increasingly common at top UFC betting sites. The best UFC sportsbooks will have a high-quality stream so that those who can’t get in front of a TV screen will be able to watch while on the go. You just have to make sure you have a reliable WiFi connection. Also, be prepared to stay up late – ring entries for the main fights don’t take place until the early hours of the morning in the UK.
Best live UFC betting sites:
UFC Betting Bonuses
All of the best UFC bookmakers offer welcome bonuses and promotions that you can use to bet on UFC contests. We’ll cover everything you need to know about UFC betting bonuses.
UFC Free Bets
Free bets let you bet on a UFC fight risk-free. Typically, these bets require you to make a deposit and then place a bet on an upcoming match. If you win the bet, you get to keep the winnings. If you lose the bet, the sportsbook will reimburse your bet to your account so you can bet again another day.
UFC Free Bets No Deposit
Free bet no deposit deals are much harder to come by than free bets. That’s because these are essentially free betting tokens with almost no risk. Unlike for a free bet, you don’t have to make any deposit – just create an account and you’ll be given free money to bet with. At 21.co.uk, for example, you can get a £10 no deposit bonus to bet on UFC fights with.
Key Terms of UFC Bonuses
You might not be surprised to find out that there are some conditions associated with UFC betting bonuses. Let’s break down the most common T&Cs you will encounter:
A bonus’s wagering requirement refers to the number of times you have to play through a bonus before you can collect or withdraw any winnings. The wagering requirements will vary depending on which site you play at. However, it can start from 5x and go up to as much as 40x the bonus amount.
Bookmakers will impose a time frame in which you have to use the bonus. Usually, punters will have at least 7 days to make use of the available promotion, and some sportsbooks offer even more time.
Betting bonuses often must be applied to wagers with a minimum set of odds. This is to ensure that you can’t bet on wagers that are almost certain to win with your bonus money. At most bookies, minimum odds for bonus wagers start from around 1/2.
The best UFC betting sites offer a range of payment methods to make deposits and withdrawals. However, keep in mind that some bonus offers require you to use a specific payment method.
UFC Betting Tips
Mastering UFC betting takes time and practice. Here are 5 tips to help you get started:
UFC has quickly become one of the most popular sports to bet on. Punters are spoilt for choice as to where to bet, and although there may be limited markets compared to other sports, the big fight nights make for exciting wagering.
Ready to start betting with the best UFC betting site? Sign up for QuinnBet today and claim your £10 free bet.