Welcome to our guide to the best tennis streaming sites. Here we share a list of the top 10 sites you can use to stream matches from the Wimbledon, US Open, French Open, and many other tournaments. We then point out the differences between free and subscription-based streaming sites and provide a step-by-step guide to getting started.
Best Tennis Streaming Sites US List
Here’s our regularly updated list of the top tennis streaming sites, based on hours of research and hands-on experience spanning several seasons:
- Bet365 – Best free Tennis streaming site overall
- William Hill – Great variety of local tennis tournaments
- Betfred – Tennis streaming bookie with £20 risk-free bet
- Sky Sports – 4K streams for top tennis events
- ESPN – Cheapest subscription-based streaming
- Unibet – Great odds guaranteed promotions
- BBC – Live text commentary for tennis events
- Parimatch – Tennis streaming bookie with great promos
- BT Sport – Watch live tennis on TV
- NowTV – Frequent discounts for tennis streaming
The Best Tennis Streaming Sites – Comparison Table
Best Tennis Streaming Sites Reviewed
Now let’s take a closer look at what the best live tennis streaming websites have to offer.
1. Bet365 – Best Free Tennis Streaming Site Overall
Bet365 requires no introduction. The sports betting behemoth offers an exquisite live streaming platform that has become one of the sportsbook’s main selling points.
The bookmaker holds the right to stream live events from the most famous tennis events on tour, including the Wimbledon, the French Open, ATP 250s, the Challengers, the WTA Internationals, and every other competition of any notoriety. Their live tennis streaming rarely, if ever, has any country restrictions, so you’ll be able to watch matches regardless of your location. Of course, US tennis live streaming is available as well. At the time of this review, over a dozen matches were being streamed.
Streaming is available through the sportsbook’s browser-based platform and its dedicated Android and iOS mobile applications. What’s more, regardless of your device of choice, you’ll be able to watch the games in high definition, helping you squeeze out next-level excitement from sports betting.
Like most tennis streaming sites, Bet365 offers its streaming service free of charge. Nevertheless, they require you to maintain a minimum balance or to have placed a bet in the 24 hours leading up to the date of the stream. In other words, the streaming service is designed to be accessible for all users of the betting platform, regardless of their betting volume.
To top things off, this tennis betting site offers a welcome free bet to new customers and occasional recurring promotions, so if streaming tennis is what you’re after, you can’t go wrong with Bet365.
What we like:
- Streams from international and local tennis events
- High quality desktop and mobile feeds
- No subscription
- Great free bet promotion
What we don’t:
- Few promotions for existing customers
2. William Hill – Great Variety of Local Tennis Streams
William Hill is another sports betting behemoth that offers live tennis streaming for free. In addition to over 60 years of experience, the sportsbook brings an extensive range of streams from the US Open, French Open, ATP, Challengers, Wimbledon, WTA, Australian Open, The Davis Cup, and many more. If it’s part of any meaningful tournament, you’ll find it in William Hill’s live tennis streaming section.
Notably, William Hill’s streaming service is available for free to anyone who maintained a positive balance or placed a £1.00 or larger bet in the past 24 hours. This requirement is in line with what you’ll find at most tennis streaming sites in the UK.
Of course, you can access the sportsbook’s tennis live streaming through the browser platform or modern mobile device – as long as your internet connection is quick enough to handle the excellent quality of the stream, you’ll be good to go. You can identify events with an active stream by the yellow telly icon in the bookie’s pre-game or in-play matches sections. Note that all live tennis streaming channels are delayed by about 10-30 seconds, which is according to industry standards.
If you’d like to watch live tennis streaming for free, sign up with William Hill right now and get started.
What we like:
- Stream all major tennis tournaments
- Access streams by maintaining a minimum balance
- Exclusive streaming deals
- Decades of market experience
What we don’t:
- No live streaming on mobile devices
3. Betfred – £20 Risk-free Promotion
Betfred has been on the market since 1967, explaining how it managed to become one of the best tennis streaming sites in the UK so quickly.
Whether it’s the US, Irish, UK, or French competition, you’ll be able to watch it for free through Betfred’s live tennis streaming platform. Importantly, the HD quality of the streams is available via both the mobile-dedicated app and the browser-powered Flash version of the betting platform.
As a tennis streaming site, Betfred lags a bit behind our top two recommended bookies. For starters, the range of matches you can watch live is limited compared to what you’ll find at Bet365 or William Hill; at the time of this writing, there were only eight active tennis streams, compared to 15-20 for our top #2 bookies. Additionally, the live streams are only available to players in the UK or Ireland, so you won’t be able to watch your favorite tennis games while on vacation overseas.
You must maintain a balance of at least £0.01 at the time of the stream to watch any live feeds. Note that bonus balances and free bets don’t count toward this requirement.
What we like:
- £0.01 minimum balance for stream access
- Risk-free bet for new players
- Generous weekly specials
- Stream from anywhere in the UK or Ireland
What we don’t:
- Limited tennis coverage
4. Sky Sports – Great 4K Streams
If you’d rather opt for dedicated subscription-based sports streaming sites instead of using sportsbooks to watch live matches, Sky Sports is your best pick. Founded in London in 1990, the famous company offers paid access to several feeds, with subscriptions starting at £18 per month.
The Sky Sports tennis channel live streaming broadcasts all the major tennis competitions, including ATP tournaments and the US Open. What’s more, Sky Sports has a radio station you can tune into and listen to a live audio stream of the match – perfect for when your internet connection isn’t fast enough for the HD and 4K tennis channel streaming available at Sky Sports.
Furthermore, a Sky Sports subscription provides you with complete access to the network’s news and analyses from the world of competitive tennis, meaning you can use the service to gain an edge and place better bets.
As you’d expect, the streaming service is available through desktop and a dedicated mobile app. You can download the betting app from the Google Play store and the App Store for Android and iOS devices.
What we like:
- 4K-quality streams
- Stream on TV, mobile, desktop
- Professional sports commentaries
What we don’t
- No free streams
5. ESPN – Cheapest Subscription-based Tennis Streaming
ESPN, the multinational cable sports channel owned by The Walt Disney Company and Hearst Communications, offers one of the best tennis streaming sites. Subscriptions start as low as $7.00 per month, one of the lowest rates you’ll find anywhere.
Using the ESPN tennis streaming platform, you can watch live feeds from tennis tournaments worldwide and view compilations of “best moments” and detailed statistics. News and views from expert tennis analysts abound as well.
Furthermore, using a special version of ESPN+, you access an overwhelming collection of sports podcasts, exclusive interviews, and live radio broadcasts, many of which center around tennis.
Like all the best tennis streaming sites, you can access the ESPN streaming service through your telly or a dedicated app that’s optimized to work with any decent smartphone or tablet.
What we like:
- Cheapest subscription
- Access educational sports podcasts
- “Best tennis moments” compilations
- US-based streaming servers
What we don’t
- No free streams
Tennis Streaming Sites Explained
There are two types of services that fall under the “tennis streaming sites” category:
- Dedicated streaming services: subscription-based services that usually belong to large cable corporations, such as ESPN or Sky Sports. In exchange for a monthly or annual subscription fee that varies between $7 and $40 per month, you can access live streams of almost any professional tennis match in the world.
- Streaming services offered by sportsbooks: the best bookies recognize the importance of a quality streaming service for keeping their customers happy. That’s why Bet365 and William Hill provide free tennis streaming sites to customers who maintain a minimum balance or place bets with the site.
Regardless of which sort of tennis streaming sites you opt for, you’ll get access to live feeds of the top tennis matches straight from your browser, smartphone, or tablet.
What Tennis Events Can I Stream Online?
The available selection of events you can watch varies between tennis streaming sites.Generally, most streaming sites let you watch live feeds of any major tournament, including:
- US Open
- Australian Open
- The Davis Cup
- French Open
- ATP Finals
- WTA Finals
Nevertheless, the exact availability depends on the broadcasting license a given tennis streaming site manages to secure for a particular season.
When it comes to variety, Bet365 and William Hill outdo all competitors. Both sportsbooks featured HD streams of over a dozen tennis matches spanning several tournaments at the time of this review. Additionally, both sites let you watch their streams irrespective of your location and don’t require you to place a bet to activate their feeds.
Can I Stream Tennis Online For Free?
Although our top #3 tennis streaming sites don’t charge for stream access, they require you to be an active user of their sportsbook to access their streaming service. Being an “active user” involves having either maintained a positive bankroll or placed a wager in the 24 hours preceding the launch of the stream. Betting sites impose this restriction to offset bandwidth costs and cover licensing fees.
How to Find The Best Tennis Streaming Sites
There are several factors to consider when choosing between tennis streaming sites:
- Number of matches available: obviously the more, the better. Bet365 and William Hill lead the way with a dozen or more matches streamed during a typical weekday.
- Leagues covered: make sure the tennis streaming sites you choose cover the leagues you are interested in. Bet365 and William Hill have the widest coverage of UK and overseas tournaments.
- Fees & Costs: the best tennis streaming sites, such as Bet365, offer their streaming services for free – all you need to access them is to maintain a minimum balance at the sportsbook. Some streaming sites offer a subscription-based service, while others have a “bet to stream” policy, restricting streams to players with a stake in the match.
- Quality of streams: all of the best tennis streaming sites we recommend herein offer feeds in HD or 4K quality. Make sure your internet connection can handle the blaze.
- Mobile app streaming: if you’d like to watch matches on the go or your couch, ensure your chosen platform offers a quality mobile app. Each tennis streaming site we feature on this page provides seamless apps for iOS and Android devices. In most cases, you can also use your device’s browser to watch streams through the desktop version of the platform as well.
How to Stream Tennis Online
We’ll demonstrate how to get started using Bet365 as an example.
Fast internet connections have become the norm in the UK, and quality streams have followed suit. By signing up with one of the best streaming sites, you get to enjoy your favorite players in high definition from your smartphone, computer, and even tv. And the best part? It doesn’t have to cost you a pence.