One of the biggest selling points of online betting is promotions. Online bookmakers deliver a variety of offers, including free bets, price boosts and money back specials. While punters generally focus upon the welcome bonus awaiting them, existing customers can also take advantage of promos. On this page, we will outline the best existing customer betting offers. On top of this, we will also explain how we rank betting promotions and the key terms and conditions surrounding betting offers.
Top 10 Free Bets For Existing Customers
- Betfred: Double Delight/Hat-Trick Heaven
- 888Sport: European Football Multiple Offer
- SportNation: Weekly £5 Free Bet
- QuinnBet: £10 In-Play Free Bet
- 10Bet: Up to 50% Acca Boost
- MansionBet: Premier League Brace Insurance
- BoyleSports: Acca Insurance
- VirginBet: £10 Free Bet
- VBet: Acca Insurance up to £25
- Bet365: 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout
How We Rank The Best Existing Customer Betting Offers
There are a huge number of bet offers for existing customers online today. Such offers can help punters in maximising winnings and minimising losses. However, not all are worth taking advantage of. This can be for a whole host of reasons. Punters can rest assured that our top ranked existing customer betting offers are nothing but the best. When researching and testing available offers, our experts take the following factors into account:
- Qualifying Requirements – In many cases, punters will qualify for an offer simply by placing regular bets. However, on other occasions, a little more work will be needed. For example, you may have to opt in, enter a promo code or place a host of qualifying bets. The best existing customer betting offers are easily taken advantage of. For example, the Double Delight/Hat-Trick heaven promotion from Betfred is available to all punters placing pre-match first goalscorer markets.
- Maximum Bonus – Whether it be a free bet, enhanced winnings or money back special, there is likely to be a maxim bonus amount. This will be stated in the terms and conditions. This can be anywhere from £5 upwards. In order for a promotion to be worthwhile, the bonus must be worth the time and money invested. The acca boost offer from 10Bet is worth up to £5,000 in extra winnings!
- Eligible Markets – Ideally, existing customer betting offers will be available on all sports. However, many are specific to a particular sport, whether it be football, horse racing or others. For example, the Premier League brace insurance offer from MansionBet or the 10% tennis returns offer from William Hill.
- Minimum Odds – When placing qualifying bets, it is likely that minimum odds will have to be met. Again, this will vary between offers and bookies. On some sites it will be as low as ⅕, while in other cases it will be EVS. Those looking to claim their free bet at Virgin Bet must ensure that their acca totals odds of at least 5/1.
- Expiry – Those claiming a free bet through existing customer betting offers may well have a specific timeframe to spend it. This can be anywhere between 3-30 days. This will likely impact your ability to make a profit from the bonus. The acca insurance offer from VBet offers free bets up to £25, which are available for 14 days.
The Top 10 Existing Customer Betting Offers In Depth
We took time in order to ensure that we only recommended the very best existing customer betting offers. Each is slightly different, appealing to different punters as a result. Let’s take a closer look at our top 10 offers, including their key terms and conditions:
1. Betfred: Double Delight/Hat-Trick Heaven
For those who enjoy placing football first goalscorer bets, this offer from Betfred is likely to appeal. Place a pre-match first goalscorer bet on selected matches and if your pick scores twice, your winnings will be doubled. Meanwhile, if they score a hat-trick, winnings will be trebled! Extra winnings are paid out in cash, with own goals not counting!
2. 888Sport: European Football Multiple Offer
At 888Sport, place a £10 multiple bet on European football in order to claim a £5 free bet. 3+ legs are required to qualify, with minimum odds of 33/100 having to be met. Bets can be placed on Champions League, Europa League or Europa Conference League matches, with free bets being available for just 24 hours. Meanwhile, free bets must be used on multiples of 3+ legs.
3. SportNation:Weekly £5 Free Bet
Customers at SportNation can also claim a £5 free bet. In order to qualify, place a multiple bet worth at least £25 between Monday-Sunday. Puters must opt in too, with free bets expiring after 2 days. Minimum odds of ⅕ must be met.
4. QuinnBet: £10 In-Play Free Bet
At QuinnBet, punters will receive 5% of their daily bets, up to a maximum of £10. Qualifying bets must be placed on greyhounds, in-play, acca or create-a-bet markets. Minimum odds of 4/6 must be met, while bets must be placed before 23:59.
5. 10Bet: Up to 50% Acca Boost
Punters at 10Bet can claim up to 50% extra winnings on 3+ acca bets. Each selection must have odds of at least ½, with any cashed out bets not qualifying. Maximum winnings of £5,000 are up for grabs!
6. MansionBet: Premier League Brace Insurance
Those placing a bet on the first/last goalscorer, correct score, half time/full time, match winner or both teams to score football markets at MansionBet will receive up to £10 in free bets when a brace is scored. On top of this, a free bet of up to £20 is delivered when a hat-trick is scored. In order to qualify, opt in and place a £5 pre-match bet. This promotion is available on specific football matches.
7. BoyleSports: Acca Insurance
BoyleSports is one of the many bookies to offer acca insurance. As a result, if just one of your 5+ acca picks lets you down, your stake will be refunded, up to a maximum of £20. Cumulative odds of ½ must be met, with one free bet per day being available. Free bets expire after 7 days, with cashed out or void bets not qualifying.
8. VirginBet: £10 Free Bet
Existing customers at VirginBet will win a £10 free bet when placing two or more £10+ accas in the same week. T&Cs state that punters must opt in, while minimum odds of 1/5 must be met. 4+ legs are also required, with one free bet per week being available. Free bets are valid for 48 hours and must be used on 4+ fold multiples.
9. VBet: Acca Insurance up to £25
VBet offers a refund of up to £25 in the event of just one of your acca picks losing. 4+ fold multiples are required, with punters receiving 25% of their stake back as a free bet. Minimum total odds of ⅘ must be met, with stakes between £2-£100 being in line for a refund.
10. Bet365: 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout
Available on selected football leagues and competitions, punters at Bet365 will receive winnings early in the event of their pick going two goals clear. Bets placed on the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga and others will qualify. The lack of terms and conditions make this promo hugely appealing.
Different Types of Offers For Existing Customers
In order to fully understand how existing customer betting offers work, it is important to consider the different types of promotions available. While there are an ever-increasing list of offers, it is the following in which punters in the UK will come across most regularly:
Best Odds Guaranteed
Generally available on horse racing and greyhound markets, this offer means that punters will receive winnings at the best possible price, regardless of when they placed their bet. For example, you back a particular runner at odds of 5/1 one week before the race. The day before the race, your pick’s price grows to 6/1. Should it win, your bookie will pay out at the higher odds. Best odds guaranteed is available at William Hill, with all UK & Irish horse racing and greyhound races being eligible.
Free bets are available to existing customers through a variety of promotions. Free bet tokens can be won by placing a series of qualifying bets, whether they be pre-match or in-play. Exact qualifying terms range between bookies. Meanwhile, free bets can also be delivered via acca insurance and money back specials. Any winnings made from free bets will be available to withdraw immediately. In most cases, the stake will be returned to the bookie. For example, punters at SportNation can claim a £5 free bet when placing £25+ on a treble between Monday-Sunday.
Also known as price boosts, enhanced odds offers are simply to understand. Available on specific markets, the price of a particular result will have been enhanced. For example, ahead of an England football international, the Three Lions could potentially be boosted from 2/1 to 5/1 to win. Price boosts are available daily at MansionBet.
In some cases, punters will receive their stake back in the event of a particular occurrence during a match. For example, if your horse racing pick falls and fails to finish or your tennis selection retires from the match early. Your stake will be returned in the form of a free bet in most cases, although some bookies offer cash refunds. Betfred offers a free bet up to £10 if your horse finishes second.
One of the most popular existing customer betting offers is known as acca insurance. Here, those placing multiples will see their stake refunded, should just one pick let them down. Imagine you have placed an acca on five football teams over the weekend. Four win, with the final selection conceding a last minute goal to draw. As long as your bet met the minimum odds requirement, your stake would have been returned, up to a set amount. Vbet offers acca insurance up to £25, with 4+ football picks being required to qualify.
Key Terms and Conditions For Existing Customer Betting Offers
Even the very best existing customer betting offers come with terms and conditions. We have already alluded to some of the key points on this page, which can determine how appealing a promotion is. The following are the most common T&Cs surrounding betting sites offer:
Minimum Odds – One of the best known terms and conditions surrounds minimum odds. This means that qualifying bets must be equal to or greater than a set price. Meanwhile, when spending free bets, minimum odds may also be in play.
Minimum Stake – When looking to qualify for a betting offer, it is almost certain that punters will have to meet the minimum stake requirement. Depending on the specific promotion, this could be anywhere from £1 to £50.
Maximum Bonus/Winnings – Existing customer betting offers will only be available up to a particular amount. Meanwhile, bookies may also set a maximum amount that can be won off the back of them. For example, through an acca boost offer, punters could earn enhanced winnings worth up to £500. As a result, even if more than this amount is won, the maximum amount available to withdraw will be £500.
Eligible Markets – It is normally clear as to which sports, markets and bet types betting offers are available on. For example, some are specific to in-play bets, while others will focus on Premier League football. So, ensure that your bet is eligible before confirming it.
Expiry – It could well be that qualifying bets have to be placed within a set number of days. For example, between Monday-Sunday. Meanwhile, having claimed your free bet or bonus, it is likely it will come with an expiry date. This ranges between bookies and promotions. Free bets tend to be available for between 3-7 days.
How To Make The Most Of Your Offer
In many cases, punters will qualify for a betting offer without even thinking. Whatever the situation, there are some key steps to undertake if you are to take full advantage of existing customer betting offers. That is why we have come up with the following tips:
Final Word on Existing Customer Betting Offers
Any online bookmaker worth its weight in gold now offers a range of existing customer betting offers. This is one of the ways in which those already signed up are kept satisfied. It is not just free bets on offer either. Enhanced winnings, early payouts, money back specials and insurance offers are readily available. So, be sure to take a closer look at our top ranked promotions. Each has its own terms and conditions, as well as potential rewards. Out of all the offers we have mentioned however, Betfred’s Double Delight/Hattrick Heaven is one of the more unique, whilst also provided incredible potential value.