Boku is a convenient payment option for those who wish to pay and play on a mobile device. Within the casino industry, several of the best UK casino sites accept this method from their players for deposits.
Bet £10 Get £20 in Free Bets & £10 Winning Favourites Spread Free Bets
- No minimum deposit requirements
- Excellent platform
- Best Odds On All Premier League Matches
Bet £20 Get £20 in Free Bet Credits
- Swift for cash out
- Simple betting app
- Make fast withdrawals
Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets
- Acca Club gives 5 weekly Profit Boosts
- Big reputation for virtuals and eSports
- Daily Price Boosts provide extra value
100% Casino Bonus Up To £100 + Free Spins
- All the latest Microgaming games & bonuses
- A new site that people are getting excited about
- Casino table games available too
Bet £10 Get £10 Free Bet
- Brand new UK sportsbook
- Wide variety of deposit options & fast cashouts
- Competitive odds & huge array of markets
Stake £10, Get 100 Free Spins
- More than 290 casino games
- Regular casino promotions and offers
- Range of live casino games
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
- Newly launched UK bookmaker
- Cash prizes for top wagering customers
- Competitive odds & array of markets
£25 Bonus + 25 Free Spins
- Plenty of the very best slots
- Range Of Live Casino Games
- High RTP slots available
Here we will take a look at those casinos, highlight what makes their service so good, and explain all you need to know about paying with Boku for casino gaming.
Top UK Casino Sites That Accept Boku
- Netbet – One of the best Boku casino sites with a great range of games
- Genesis – A strong casino with excellent live games on offer
- Sloty – A Boku casino that specialises in slots, including jackpot slots
- Casino Gods – A simple and easy to use casino site ideal for beginners
- Casoola Casino – One of the best Boku casinos for card games
- Kassu Casino – Excellent choice of slots with many new games added regularly
- Race Casino – A great pay by phone casino for players who love blackjack and roulette
- Skol Casino – A casino offering many of the biggest slot titles available
- Duelz Casino – Use this Boku casino UK to access fantastic live casino games
- Yeti Casino – A strong all-round casino with regular promotions for players
Best Boku Casinos Reviewed
1. Netbet – One of the best Boku casino sites with a great range of games
Netbet offer an excellent gambling platform and included in that they have a Boku payment casino. This site is ideal for those looking to cover all different types of gambling under one roof, as you can also play sports here, bet on virtual and eSports, or try your luck with poker – if you want all of this, you can have it with just one account here.
The real standout is the choice on offer in terms of the casino service. There is something for everyone, from table and card games to slots, including big jackpot slots. This is also extended into the live section, where you can play along with various real-life dealers, which are streamed to you from the studio.
New casino players here can claim the Netbet welcome offer – a free spins offer that could see you credited with 500 free spins. Make your first deposit using the code NBWELCOME500 to receive 50 free spins from the site. Then lookout for emails with details of deposits you need to make to claim further free spins, with up to 450 available across the next six days of your account being open.
- Free spins welcome offer giving up to 500 free spins
- Strong gambling platform offering different kinds of gambling
- Excellent game choice, including a great range of jackpot slots
- Excellent live casino section to play along with dealers from the studio
- The welcome bonus is only free spins, no good for those who don’t play slots
2. Genesis – A strong casino with excellent live games on offer
The Genesis Casino grabs the eye as being a casino site that looks fantastic but where this stands out as being one of the best Boku casino sites is because of the live games on offer here. When you go into the live section, you will see multiple games on offer, including blackjack, roulette, baccarat and a range of gameshow style games.
The layout here is solid, with easy navigation, and that is going to ensure that new players feel comfortable on the site and find their feet quickly. We also love the promotions available for existing customers here, including cashback offers, free spins and weekly bonuses up for grabs.
New players can claim the welcome bonus, which gives both bonus funds and free spins. Get 100% matched up to £100 as bonus funds, plus a total of 300 free spins on the game Starburst, which are given across a 10 day period – 30 each day for the first 10 days of your new account being open.
- Excellent welcome offer combining bonus funds and free spins
- Great live games with a lot to choose from
- Fantastic layout, one that new players are going to love
- Strong promotions for existing customers
- The site doesn’t have a massive range of slots
3. Sloty – A Boku casino that specialises in slots, including jackpot slots
As the name of this casino suggests, Sloty is a casino that has a significant focus on slot games, with hundreds to choose from and a great variety when it comes to game styles and themes on offer. That doesn’t mean that there isn’t anything else here because this is combined with a wide range of table and card games and a tremendous live section.
When it comes to slots, though, this is where the site stands out. There are many great new games, several old classics and some huge progressive jackpots on offer that could change your life. Also, if you are a high roller, this casino has an excellent VIP program that you can become a part of if you want something special.
The Sloty welcome bonus is a 100% matched bonus offer up to £100, based on your first deposit. You will also receive 300 free spins for the game Starburst, which are given out 30 per day across a 10 day period – this is a great offer, combining free spins and bonus funds.
- Strong casino for slot games, with new games, classics and progressive jackpots
- Excellent welcome bonus for new players with both bonus funds and free spins
- Extensive VIP program that will appeal to high rollers
- Casino offers a simple and easy to use layout
- There could be more choice for roulette and blackjack players
Why Use Boku
Boku is a fast-growing payment method in the UK, offering people the chance to send money with convenience, privacy and robust security. Boku is designed to be used on your phone, so if you enjoy playing on a casino app this will undoubtedly help you, allowing you to make a deposit that is added to your mobile phone bill.
On top of this, there are no transaction fees, no need to have a bank account, and it is speedy to use, allowing you to get gaming straight away.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Use Boku at Online Casinos
If you would like to get started and begin with Boku casinos in the UK, then here is our step-by-step guide showing you everything you need to know. In this example, we have used Netbet, but all casinos offer a similar experience.
- First of all, choose your casino and sign up with them. Here we are choosing Netbet, so head over to the Netbet website, sign up for an account and make sure you verify your details to avoid any delays later.
- When you are ready to deposit, visit the payments section of the site and here you can choose Boku from the list of available deposit options.
- Make a deposit, noting the maximum available is £30 for all Boku payments, press confirm, and this will be instantly added to your casino account.
- Now it is time to explore the Netbet casino and find the game you love so that you can begin your gaming experience.
Boku Fees, Other Expenses, Deposit Limits & Processing Times
Much of this information will vary depending on the Boku casino sites you are looking at.
The first thing to mention is fees – in some places, you will find no fees attached to your deposit, but some sites will charge you. The maximum charge anywhere seems to be £2.50 per transaction.
Deposits made by Boku are instantly credited to your account, meaning you can play straight away if you wish. However, a note of caution if you are a big staking player, Boku deposits are limited to £30 per day, which may be an issue for some people.
Boku Casino Signup Bonuses and Free Spins
Players can use Boku if they sign up for a casino and claim a welcome bonus. It is important to note that not all casinos will allow Boku, but usually, the payment methods that do not qualify for a bonus are e-wallet methods, and Boku is not classed as one of those.
New Boku casinos will offer a range of bonuses to their players when they sign up. In addition, the best Boku casino sites will provide regular promotions such as free spins and reload bonuses that can be claimed when you make a deposit using Boku.
Currently, there are no online casino Boku deals exclusively for this payment method – however, we could see this in the future. Given that many casinos are actively trying to get players on their mobile services, this payment method could be used as part of that move.
Boku Pros & Cons
As with all payment methods used by casinos, there are both pros and cons to the service they provide.
- No need for a bank account – This can all be done via your mobile phone bill, so there is no need for a bank account to make a deposit
- Ideal mobile payment method – Many players access casino gaming via mobile, and this is an excellent mobile payment method to accompany that type of gaming
- Secure – When you make a deposit, Boku casino sites will only see your mobile number – they will not receive a card or bank details from you, keeping them safe and secure
- Instant deposit – When you send your casino Boku payment, this will appear in your account instantly, allowing you to play your favourite casino games straight away
- No withdrawals – If you play with a Boku mobile casino and want to make a withdrawal, you will have to find an alternative method as Boku can only be used to deposit funds
- Deposit limit – There is a limit on Boku payments of £30 per day, which could prevent some customers from depositing an amount they would like to play with
Pay By Phone Casino Sites Outside Boku
Many casinos accept Boku, but there are other alternatives for people who want to pay using their mobile phones when they play casino games.
Two of the biggest of these are both available on mobile and are Apple Pay and Google Pay.
These work as a mobile e-wallet type payment method, allowing you to make various payments, including into your casino account and you can also make withdrawals. Both are accepted by casinos, though Boku may be the slightly more commonly accepted method out of the three currently.
Another pay by phone option that several UK online casinos accept is Payforit. Like Boku, Payforit is a direct mobile billing method with your deposit amount added to your monthly mobile phone bill.
Boku offers a simple and easy way to deposit into your casino account via a mobile phone. Many people already play on their mobile, so Boku pay by mobile casino gaming is likely to keep growing for several years.
This is currently a deposit only option, with no way of withdrawing funds, and there is a limit to the money you can send across each day, which may not be ideal for some players. However, the security elements, convenience and mobile aspect of using Boku casino sites will undoubtedly appeal to many players both now and in the future.
Can Boku be used for casino gaming?
Yes, if your casino accepts Boku, you can deposit funds into your account.
Are Boku deposits instant?
Yes, when you send funds across using Boku, these will instantly appear in your casino balance.
Is Boku safe?
Yes, with Boku, you are not giving out bank details or card details, so you are keeping your most important information safe.
Can you withdraw with Boku?
No, at the moment, Boku withdrawals are not available – you will need to use another method to take funds out.
What is the best Boku casino in the UK?
For us, Netbet offers an excellent service with a massive range of casino games to enjoy with the added bonus of accepting Boku as a deposit method.