The horse racing NAP of the Day for SportsLens tipsters on Derby day, Saturday, 4 June, is Majestic Glory. She steps up in trip for the Group 3 Princess Elizabeth Stakes over an extended mile on Epsom Downs this afternoon (2:35). Andrew Balding’s runners looks well worth an each way wager at nice 9/1 odds today.
As a three-year-old taking on her elders for the first time in a horse racing event, Majestic Glory receives a huge 12lb weight for age. Adjusting official figures to reflect those terms, she comes out best in the contest. The daughter of Frankel is thus our horse racing NAP for 4 June.
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Majestic Glory win?
Following the Balding team on Epsom Downs over the years would see punters in front. Had we backed all the Kingslcere runners blind on top betting sites at this venue, it would’ve yielded £6.46 from a £1 level stake. In Majestic Glory, connections have a filly who should appreciate the extra distance of this after a fine third on reappearance.
She stayed on into third in the final stride of the Group 3 Fred Darling at the Newbury races Spring Trials Weekend. The winner, Wild Beauty, was a Grade 1 winner in Canada as a juvenile, so the form isn’t too shabby. That effort earned Majestic Glory an official rating of 101, just 4lb behind the best of the older fillies and mares.
Today’s horse racing NAP clear of the field on adjusted figures
Factoring in the huge weight for age mentioned above, it means she comes out 8lb and upwards clear of her elders. Judging by the market on horse racing betting sites, Majestic Glory is the clear pick of the three-year-olds here too. Overnight, her fellow fillies of that age are both 66/1 shots and rank outsiders.
It may be that connections – Majestic Glory is owned by Doreen Tabor of the Coolmore set – have kept her fresh for this. It looks a great opportunity on paper for her to get her head in front at a level that she scored at as a juvenile. A £10 each way punt on our horse racing NAP, Majestic Glory, with 888Sport returns £128 if she wins. It looks a solid bet with Balding team still in-form and new customers can get £40 in bonuses.
New Customers Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus at 888Sport
Here is all the essential info about that new customer betting offer available with 888Sport. This is a bet £10 and get £30 + £10 casino bonus deal open to all SportsLens readers who don’t already have an online account with this bookie.
Join 888Sport using promo code 30FB, then deposit £10 or more via Debit Card. Don’t use eWallets like Neteller, Paysafecard, PayPal, Skrill and MuchBetter as these payment methods just aren’t compatible with unlocking the bonus.
Once new customers fund their account, place a £10+ qualifying sportsbook bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). Our horse racing NAP ticks that box. After the wager settles, new customers get 3x £10 free bets credited automatically. Other terms and conditions apply to the casino bonus, which is claimed separately.
How to Get that Welcome Bonus
Stake just £10 on our top horse racing bet today and new customers receive £30 in free bets with 888Sport, plus that £10 casino bonus. Follow these easy steps to claim the offer today:
- New customers join 888Sport using promo code 30FB
- Deposit £10+ via Debit Card (don’t use eWallets)
- Place a £10+ qualifying bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- After this settles, get 3x £10 free bets automatically
- All free bets are valid for 7 days
- Claim a £10 casino bonus with separate T&Cs within 7 days
Related to Our Horse Racing NAP of the Day
With the Flat season now well underway, there are some big events to come over the summer including the Epsom Derby today during this Platinum Jubilee weekend and Royal Ascot to come after that. Here’s the latest daily horse betting tips content from SportsLens:
- Epsom is again the featured track in our Placepot tips for fans of betting on the Tote
- Leading tipster Andrew Mount has had winners this week, so here are his Saturday selections
- These are this year’s Aidan O’Brien Epsom Derby runners in the premier Classic
- We’ve also got Lucky 15 tips from Andy Newton for the featured meeting today
- Paul Kelly gives his Epsom Derby tips, predictions and best bets for this year’s race
- For those who like to play at bigger odds, our each way tip of the day is a 9/1 shot in an Epsom handicap
- There are three Charlie Appleby Epsom Derby runners representing Godolphin again
- We’re back with more ITV Racing tips and trends for the best of Saturday’s action
- Get the lowdown on the latest Classic ride for Frankie Dettori after just missing out in The Oaks
- Follow these Epsom Derby trends and tips in search of a big race winner
- These are all of the horse racing tips today from courses across the British Isles
- She what the Epsom Derby betting tells us about fancied Classic hopefuls