On Sunday, 13 March, the horse racing NAP of the Day with SportsLens experts is Limerick Lace. She fittingly competes at Limerick in the 2m 6f Grade 3 Shannon Spray Mares Novice Hurdle today (1:55). Gavin Cromwell and JP McManus’ runner rates one of the best horse racing tips this Sunday at a terrific 3/1 price.
Steadily progressing over hurdles, Limerick Lace has a horse racing pedigree that suggests going further up in trip will suit. Her form is working out well too. Those are the main reasons why Limerick Lace rates the horse racing NAP of the Day for 13 March. Get even more reasons to back our top Bet of the Day below.
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Limerick Lace win?
Following Cromwell runners at Limerick this jumps season has been a lucrative angle for punters. Backing his horses blind at this venue on horse racing betting sites has yielded £18 profit off a £1 level stake. In Limerick Lace, Cromwell has a five-year-old daughter of Walk In The Park that is improving with every run.
Although no match for and never on terms with Dysart Dynamo on her hurdles debut at Cork in December, this is strong form. Subsequent horse racing results show that both the winner and fifth home, Flame Bearer, have since won Grade 2 races. Limerick Lace was just 2 1/2 lengths behind the latter in sixth.
She then chased home subsequent Solerina second Brandy Love at Naas. Like Dysart Dynamo, the winner is a leading contender, according to Cheltenham odds, for Festival success next week. When stepped up to an extended 2m 4f at Punchestown last time out, Limerick Lace only needed pushing out to confirm form with Broomfield Hall.
With more to come and Jody McGarvey taking the ride with a £21.36 profit from all his mounts at Limerick this season, this is one of the best horse racing tips on offer today. A £10 punt on Limerick Lace with 888Sport at her current odds returns £40 if she wins. New customers who sign up also receive £45 in bonuses with more details below.
New Customers Bet £10 & Get £45 in Free Bets at 888Sport
More now on that 888Sport new customer betting offer available in conjunction with the SportsLens horse racing NAP of the Day. Their bet £10 get £45 deal is one for all readers that don’t have an account with them already. Join 888Sport using promo code HR45 and deposit £10 or more via Debit Card. Avoid eWallets for this such as Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard and Skrill because these payment options aren’t compatible with unlocking the bonus.
After new customers fund their account, place a £10+ qualifying sportsbook bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). Once this settles, get the first of three £15 free bets credited automatically. Log in to 888Sport on the next two Fridays and receive the others, so that makes £45 in bonuses in total. The free bets are for horse racing betting markets only and expire after three days. Additional T&Cs apply.
888Sport also provide Cheltenham non runner no bet markets on every single race at the Festival. That means a guaranteed run for the money put on or stakes returned.
How to Get that Welcome Bonus
Wager just £10 on today’s horse racing NAP of the Day to get those £45 in free bets. If this deal appeals, then just follow these steps and receive the bonus:
- New customers register with 888Sport using promo code HR45
- Deposit £10+ via Debit Card (don’t use eWallets)
- Put on a £10 qualifying bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- Once it settles, receive the first £15 free bet token automatically
- Get 2 more £15 free bet tokens when logging in on the next two Fridays
- All free bets are for horse racing markets only and expire after 3 days
Related to Our Horse Racing NAP of the Day
Next Week – The Cheltenham Festival
Today’s horse racing NAP of the Day is just one wager on offer ahead of the major meeting starting on Tuesday, 15 March. With the 2022 Cheltenham Festival almost upon us, SportsLens has tons of betting content around this feature event:
- Look at the complete Cheltenham Festival schedule and race times for all four days
- In the Champion Hurdle odds, the market is all about Honeysuckle again
- Leading Irish jockey Paul Townend has many great Cheltenham rides coming up
- Racing TV presenter Lydia Hislop discusses her best bets for the Festival
- A glance at Queen Mother Champion Chase odds reveals Shishkin as a strong fav
- Check out the best Nico de Boinville Cheltenham rides during the meeting
- Read ITV Racing pundit Kevin Blake Cheltenham tips and best Festival bets
- Assessing the Stayers Hurdle odds suggests this is a very competitive race this year
- Here are the key Rachael Blackmore Cheltenham rides across the cards
- With wide open Gold Cup odds this year, the market suggests an Irish winner
- Don’t forget about Ruby Walsh tips right across this year’s Cheltenham Festival
Next Month – The Grand National at Aintree
Following on from Cheltenham, it’s the Grand National at Aintree on Saturday, 9 April. Read up on this year’s edition of the world’s most famous steeplechase: