Kevin Blake had an 800/1 treble at Cheltenham last year and he’s got five best bets for the Festival.
Our Top Five Cheltenham Betting Offers
These are our five best Cheltenham betting offers to bet on Kevin Blake Cheltenham tips this year:
Best Horse Racing Betting Offers
Bet £10 Get £20 In Free Bets
The Top 5 Kevin Blake Cheltenham Tips
- Drop The Anchor in the Coral Cup (2:50, Wednesday) @ 7/1 with BetUK
- Winter Fog in the Pertemps Final (2:10, Thursday) @ 5/1 with BetUK
- Brandy Love in the Ryanair Mares Novices Hurdle (4:50, Thursday) @ 11/4 with BetUK
- Ain’t That A Shame in the Kim Muir Challenge Cup (5:30, Thursday) @ 7/1 with BetUK
- Ginto (NAP) in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle (2:50, Friday) @ 5/2 with BetUK
Blake is back with five more fancies for the 2022 Cheltenham Festival. The majority of these fittingly run on St Patrick’s Thursday when Irish eyes could be smiling as the horse racing at Prestbury Park unfolds once more. These are those top Kevin Blake Cheltenham tips for this year’s meeting.
Kevin Blake Cheltenham Tips – Drop The Anchor, Coral Cup
The first of Blake’s best bets is in the Coral Cup on Ladies Day (Wednesday, 16 March, 2:50) with Drop The Anchor unexposed at the 2m 5f trip. Owned by the mighty JP McManus, he wasn’t beaten far in the County Hurdle on the New course at the Cheltenham Festival last year.
The Kevin Blake Cheltenham tips he gave to Betfair suggest that this longer distance will suit Drop The Anchor. He shaped nicely at the Dublin Racing Festival last time out too. Drop The Anchor is 7/1 with BetUK, who pay Cheltenham extra places on the Coral Cup, and a solid each way bet.
Winter Fog – Pertemps Network Final Handicap Hurdle
Up next for Blake is Winter Fog, one of the leading contenders in the Cheltenham odds for the Pertemps Final on St Patrick’s Thursday (2:10). This 3m contest is always ultra competitive but Emmet Mullins is a shrewd trainer.
The reason why Winter Fog is among Kevin Blake Cheltenham tips is his promising run at Leopardstown when qualifying for this. That was a cracking second on his debut for Mullins, so a 10lb rise in the weights may not be enough to stop him from running well again. Winter Fog is the 5/1 favourite with BetUK for this.
Brandy Love – Ryanair Dawn Run Mares Novices Hurdle
Willie Mullins has won all but one edition of the novice hurdle for mares at the Festival. Blake likes Fairyhouse Solerina second Brandy Love, who jumped violently left on that occasion. That won’t be an issue an anticlockwise track like she gets in the Dawn Run (4:50, Thursday), though.
The case for Brandy Love made in Kevin Blake Cheltenham tips is logical. Any mares with Listed of graded wins over hurdles shoulder a penalty in this race. Brandy Love avoids that, so looks well worth a wager at 11/4 with BetUK in the Ryanair sponsored Grade 2.
Ain’t That A Shame – Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup
Irish trainer Henry De Bromhead often targets the concluding 3m 2f Kim Muir on St Patrick’s Thursday (5:30), so Ain’t That A Shame is also of interest to Blake. Still a maiden over fences, this Robcour runner has placed on all three starts in this sphere and now makes his handicap chase debut.
Some very good horses including leading National Hunt Chase contender Stattler and Turners Novices Chase fancy Galopin Des Champs have beaten Ain’t That A Shame. The Kevin Blake Cheltenham tips emphasise that. An unlucky neck loser at Navan last time out, Ain’t That A Shame is 7/1 with BetUK to go one better at the Festival.
Kevin Blake NAP – Ginto, Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle
And finally, on Gold Cup day, Friday, 18 March, Blake makes Ginto his NAP in the 3m Albert Bartlett (2:50). Unbeaten in three starts over hurdles, Gordon Elliott’s charge has progressed through the grades nicely. Even his back bumper form reads well.
The last of the Kevin Blake Cheltenham tips has a stamina laden pedigree and won a Grade 1 at Naas with ease last time out. Ginto switches to the Albert Bartlett after stable companion Minella Crooner suffered a setback. Going up in trip is no problem, and that is why BetUK are 5/2 about Ginto landing the four-timer.
Now punters know all the Kevin Blake Cheltenham tips, read all of this other content on the Festival:
- Look at the complete Cheltenham Festival schedule and race times for all 4 days
- There are Ruby Walsh tips on nearly every race at the meeting
- Willie Mullins is favourite in the Cheltenham top trainer odds again
- Wide-open Stayers Hurdle odds suggest we’re in for a cracker
- Check out the top Nico de Boinville Cheltenham rides he has
- The Cheltenham Gold Cup odds put Irish horses to the fore
- Check out last year’s Cheltenham results for a guide to past Festival winners
- There are some important Paul Townend Cheltenham rides coming up
- View the Cheltenham top jockey odds and the race to be leading Festival rider
- There are some great Cheltenham free bets on offer right now
- What at the top Rachael Blackmore Cheltenham rides she has to look forward to
- These Cheltenham betting offers for new and existing customers are well worthwhile
- Check out even more Cheltenham tips during the Festival