After consecutive horse racing NAP of the Day wins over the last two days, SportsLens tipsters are back with another selection for Tuesday, 8 March. Their Bet of the Day today is Tfou. He runs in the opening novice hurdle over an extended 2m 4f at Newcastle (1:00). Nicky Richards’ prospect appeals as one of the best horse racing tips this Tuesday at terrific 3/1 odds.
A keeping on runner-up on his racecourse debut in an Ayr bumper, Tfou can only improve for his first experience of horse racing under Rules. He bumped into one that day, so it looks significant that connections step him up in trip and switch to hurdles. Tfou thus rates the horse racing NAP of the Day to go one better. Read even more reasons to back him below…
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Tfou win?
Cumbrian trainer Richards is bang in-form with recent race results highlighting a superb 36 per cent strike rate with his runners over the last fortnight. That includes a double at Carlisle on 28 February and an across the card treble at Doncaster and Kelso last Saturday. The yard also has an almost 20 per cent win ratio at Newcastle down the years.
If punters had backed all of Richards’ runners around Gosforth Park over jumps down the years on horse racing betting sites, then they would be ahead of the bookies. Doing that would have yielded £1.84 profit from a £1 level stake. in Tfou, the stable has a six-year-old Authorized gelding who only found Irish raider Burn The Evidence 2 1/2 lengths too good in that Ayr bumper.
The front two pulled nine lengths clear of the third, so the form has a solid look to it. Burn The Evidence followed-up on that success on his hurdles bow at Fairyhouse. That also creates a good impression. Champion jockey elect Brian Hughes has again been booked for the ride on Tfou. He has the pick of the northern horses in his quest for 200 winners in the season.
Hughes also needs two more for 175 and may well get them on Tfou and stable companion Rose Of Siena (5/2) in the concluding bumper. She is our next best horse racing tips today, but the Bet of the Day is definitely Tfou. A £10 punt on him with 888Sport returns £40 at his current price. This can also act as a qualifying bet for their sign up offer.
New Customers Bet £10 & Get £45 in Free Bets at 888Sport
If the 888Sport new customer betting offer sounds good, then here are all the details. This bet £10 get £45 welcome bonus is available to any SportsLens readers who don’t already have an account with this online bookie. Sign up to 888Sport using promo code HR45 and deposit £10+ via Debit Card. Avoid eWallets like Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard and Skrill as payment methods aren’t eligible compatible options with the deal.
After funding the account, put on a £10+ qualifying sportsbook bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). Once that settles, get the first of three £15 free bets credited automatically. Log in to 888Sport on each of the next two Fridays to receive the others, so that makes £45 in bonuses in total. The free bets are for horse racing betting markets only and expire after three days. Further terms and conditions apply.
888Sport also offer Cheltenham non runner no bet markets for every ante post betting market at the Festival. New customers can wager the free bets received through this welcome offer on these big races too.
How to Get that Welcome Bonus
Receiving £45 in Cheltenham free bets when backing our latest horse racing NAP of the Day is a great shout. If this deal appeals and it should, then simply follow these steps to get the bonuses:
- New customers join 888Sport with promo code HR45
- Deposit £10+ via Debit Card (don’t use eWallets)
- Place £10 qualifying bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- After this settles, receive the first £15 free bet token automatically
- Get 2 more £15 free bet tokens after logging in on the next two Fridays
- All free bets are for horse racing markets only and expire after 3 days
Related to Our Horse Racing NAP of the Day
Next Week – The Cheltenham Festival
On top of today’s horse racing NAP of the Day, fans can read bundles of Cheltenham content with the Festival just seven days away:
- Look at the complete Cheltenham Festival schedule and race times for every day
- Get Ruby Walsh tips for the Cheltenham Festival this year
- Honeysuckle is favourite in the Champion Hurdle odds for a repeat bid
- Our experts look at Paul Townend Cheltenham rides across the meeting
- Shishkin is a strong fancy in the Queen Mother Champion Chase odds this year
- Discover the top Rachael Blackmore rides at the Festival
- Competitive Stayers Hurdle odds suggest it’s a wide open contest
- Learn about the Nico de Boinville Cheltenham rides he’s looking forward to
- If Cheltenham Gold Cup odds are right, we should see an Irish winner again
Next Month – The Grand National at Aintree
Just a matter of weeks after Cheltenham, there’s the Grand National at Aintree. Ahead of the world’s most famous steeplechase, this should get punters in the mood: