The horse racing NAP of the Day on Wednesday, 23 March, according to SportsLens tipsters is Parisencore. He runs in the opening maiden hurdle over an extended 1m 7f at Haydock today (1:00). This Nicky Richards horse is the top Bet of the Day at odds of 5/4.
After going close on his first three outings over the obstacles, Parisencore has been consistent. Today may finally be the day he goes in with his horse racing form working out well. This looks a nice opening for Parisencore to get his head in front. He rates the horse racing NAP of the Day for 23 March for more reasons below.
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Parisencore win?
The fourth, fifth and sixth home behind Parisencore on his hurdles bow at Kelso have all won since. They include the now 115-rated Schalke and 116-rated Creative Control. Based on the bare race result in the Scottish borders, that makes Parisencore’s own mark of 114 look lenient.
He then found only Since Day One too good at Newcastle. That one landed three of his next four starts and now has a rating of 130. With less than three lengths between them at Gosforth Park, that again underestimates Parisencore. The now 118-rated chaser Douglas Talking was behind in fifth that day.
Parisencore confirmed Newcastle form with that rival when second once again at Ayr. Although then no match for the unexposed Masked Crusader at Carlisle last time out, horse racing betting sites were all behind that one. Now dropping back into maiden hurdle company, Parisencore can deliver.
Danny McMenamin takes the ride again and has a 25 per cent strike rate in the saddle over the last 14 days. Parisencore looks well worth a wager with a £10 punt on him at 888Sport returning £22.50 at his current price. If new customers bet on him with that firm, then that qualifies them for £40 in bonuses with all the details to follow…
New Customers Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus at 888Sport
Here’s the score with that 888Sport new customer betting offer partnering our horse racing NAP of the Day every day. It’s a bet £10 get £30 + £10 casino bonus deal available to any SportsLens readers that don’t have an account with them already.
Sign up to 888Sport with promo code FB30, then deposit £10 or more via Debit Card. Avoid eWallets as payment methods like PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill and Neteller because these aren’t compatible with unlocking the bonus.
Once new customers fund their account, put on a £10+ qualifying sportsbook bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). After this settles, new customers receive 3x £10 free bets credited automatically. Further T&Cs apply to the casino bonus, which is claimed separately.
How to Get that Welcome Bonus
Bet £10 on today’s horse racing NAP of the Day to get those £30 in free bets plus a £10 casino bonus. Here’s how to claim the offer in six simple steps:
- New customers join 888Sport using promo code FB30
- Deposit £10+ via Debit Card (don’t use eWallets)
- Put on a £10+ qualifying bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- Once it settles, receive 3x £10 free bets automatically
- All free bets are valid for 7 days
- Claim a £10 casino bonus with separate T&Cs within 7 days
Related to Our Horse Racing NAP of the Day
After checking out the latest horse racing NAP of the Day and top Bet of the Day, there is more great content on SportsLens about the sport of kings:
- There are more horse racing tips today from all the UK and Irish tracks
- Get the latest Spreadex analysis from our spread betting expert Andrew Mount
- Read up on today’s Placepot tips from Haydock Park for Tote betting
- Look at the Lucky 15 tips with today’s best bets combined in this sweet system wager
Coming Soon – The Grand National at Aintree
It won’t be long before the Grand National is upon us. Ahead of the world’s most famous steeplechase at Aintree on Saturday, 9 April, read all about this year’s race:
- An up to date Grand National runners guide sees our experts assess all hopefuls
- There are Grand National free bets in the offing for punters
- See what the current Grand National odds say about the race this year
- We have helpful hints and Grand National tips on how to bet smarter at Aintree
- Expect lots of Grand National betting offers for new and existing customers online
- Look over recent winners and Grand National results for reference