This Saturday, 20 August, the horse racing NAP of the Day for SportsLens experts is Sandrine. She goes in the 7f Group 2 City Of York Stakes on Ebor Handicap day at York (3:00). Andrew Balding’s filly looks a great bet at a sweet 6/1 price.
Victorious over a number of re-opposing rivals another major horse racing festival last time out, Sandrine gets weight all-round from the field. She looked value for more than the neck winning margin the last day too. Escaping a penalty for that victory, she could well follow-up here. The three-year-old daughter of Bobby’s Kitten thus rates our horse racing NAP of the Day here.
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Sandrine win?
It has paid to follow the Balding stable at York races down the years. Backing the yard’s runners blind on the Knavesmire would’ve yielded a tidy £14.18 profit off a £1 level stake. In Sandrine, they have a talented filly who comes out 1lb and upwards clear of the entire field on weight adjusted ratings.
Victory in the Group 2 Lennox Stakes at Glorious Goodwood when backed into 12/1 by smart punters on top betting sites in the UK paid off last time. The form of her third in the Group 1 Falmouth Stakes against fellow fillies and mares took a major boost when the runner-up, Inspiral, bounced back and went one better in the Prix Jacques Le Marois over in France last weekend.
Sandrine does meet re-opposing Goodwood runner-up Kinross off 2lb worse terms but she wasn’t exactly all out to win. It wouldn’t be a huge surprise if she actually confirmed the form of that race result from the end of July. There looks to be no obvious reason why Pogo and Sacred, back in third and fifth on that run, should turn the tables.
Today’s horse racing NAP had measure of many rivals last time out
With Ralph Beckett’s charge never getting his head in front without the word soft appearing in the description of the ground, horse racing betting sites may have priced up the market wrong. David Probert, who is 4-9 on Sandrine, is on board once again. He has also been a jockey follow at York, landing some touches so that there’s £18.70 profit off a £1 level stake backing his mounts here over the last five years.
Taking all that into account, there is plenty in Sandrine’s favour. That is precisely why she is our horse racing NAP of the Day this Saturday. A £10 each way punt on her with 888Sport returns £92 if she can follow-up on her Goodwood heroics. New customers who sign up and place such a wager qualify for £40 in bonuses with all the details below…
New Customers Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus at 888Sport
After more info on that new customer betting offer available at 888Sport? This is a bet £10 and get £30 + £10 casino bonus deal for all SportsLens readers who don’t have an account with this online bookie already.
Join 888Sport using promo code 30FB and make a deposit £10 or more via Debit Card. Avoid eWallets such as PayPal, Neteller, MuchBetter, Skrill and Paysafecard because these payment methods aren’t eligible for unlocking the bonus.
Once new customers fund their account, place a £10+ qualifying sportsbook bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). Today’s horse racing NAP of the Day has that covered. After the wager settles, punters automatically receive 3x £10 free bets for 888Sport. Additional T&Cs apply to their casino bonus, to be claimed separately.
How to Get that Welcome Bonus
Stake just on either of our top horse racing bets today and new customers receive £30 in free bets with 888Sport, plus that £10 casino bonus. Make sure to follow these steps when claiming the bonus:
- New customers join up with 888Sport using promo code 30FB
- Deposit £10+ via Debit Card (don’t use eWallets)
- Place a £10+ qualifying bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- Once this settles, get 3x £10 free bets credited automatically
- The free bets are valid for 7 days
- Claim the £10 casino bonus with separate T&Cs within 7 days
Related to Our Horse Racing NAP of the Day
Here are all of the latest daily horse racing betting tips available on SportsLens:
- Kevin Blake’s York Tips – Saturday 20th August
- Daily Horse Racing Betting Tips – Saturday 20th August
- £30 FREE YORK Ebor Festival Bet With 888Sport Bet
- Andrew Mount’s Horse Racing Tips – Saturday 20th August
- 2022 Ebor Handicap Trends: Irish Have Won 46% Of The Last 13 Renewals
- £20 FREE YORK Ebor Festival Bet With Virgin Bet
- Andy Newton’s Lucky 15 Horse Racing Tips – Saturday 20 August
- Placepot Tips – Saturday 20th August
- £20 FREE YORK Ebor Festival Bet With LiveScore Bet
- Andrew Mount’s SpreadEx Analysis – Saturday 20th August
- York Ebor Festival 1-2-3 Tips and Trends Day Four – Saturday 20th August
- £50 FREE YORK Ebor Festival Bet With 10bet
- Each-Way Betting Tip – Saturday 20th August
- York Racing Free Bets & Ebor Festival Betting Offers – Day Four
- £60 FREE YORK Ebor Festival Bet With BetUK