Kevin Blake is back with his Cheltenham tips, with the ITV Racing pundit and Betfair ambassador giving his three best bets for Day 4 of the Cheltenham Festival. The Irishman put up a mind-boggling 800/1 treble at the meeting last year, showing his knack of horse racing expertise and unearthing winners.
This afternoon, it will come as no surprise that Blake has gone for an all Irish treble, with two Gordon Elliott horses and a Henry De Bromhead horse as his three selections.
As we head into day four of the Cheltenham Festival we’ve more top tipster advice to guide you through the afternoon. Step forward Kevin Blake with his top Cheltenham tips for Friday.
You can back Blake’s Cheltenham tips on Day 4 in a treble at an incredible 690/1!
Best Horse Racing Betting Offers
Bet £10 Get £20 In Free Bets
Kevin Blake Cheltenham Tips – Day 4
- Fil Dor in the JCB Triumph Hurdle @ 13/2 with BetUK
- Gua Du Large (EW) in the County Hurdle @ 25/1 with BetUK
- Ginto in the Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle @ 3/1 with BetUK
Note: Odds are subject to chance and are correct at time of publishing
Blake is back with three more fancies for the final day of the 2022 Cheltenham Festival. Kevin Blake has selected an incredible treble which works out as 690/1 with BetUK! These are those top Kevin Blake Cheltenham tips for Day 4 at the Festival.
Kevin Blake Cheltenham Tips – Day 4
Kevin Blake Cheltenham tip: 1.30 – JCB Triumph Hurdle Tip – FIL DOR @ 13/2 with BetUK
Blake is taking his chances with the Gordon Elliott trained Fil Dor. He looked to be the leading juvenile of the season in the first half of the campaign, winning his opening three races over the hurdles in fantastic fashion.
He stepped up to Grade 1 company in the Spring Juvenile Hurdle at the Dublin Racing Festival, but it was ever so slightly too soon for him. Blake believes he’ll be able to reverse the form and pip Vauban on the biggest stage here.
The new course at Cheltenham very much suits horses like Fil Dor, and Blake is taking his chances that he’ll be able to reverse the Leopardstown form with Vauban and win this time around at a great price.
Kevin Blake Cheltenham tip: 2.10 – County Hurdle Tip – GUA DU LARGE (EW) @ 25/1 with BetUK
We haven’t seen too much of him this season but the last time we did he had an impressive win at Fairyhouse in a handicap hurdle back in November. He came from last to first that day. The form of that race has worked out quite well in his absence, as the British handicappers have been relatively kind to him, only giving him a 4lb higher mark than his Irish rating.
A strongly run race should suit his style, which he should get here. Henry De Bromhead’s horses have been acquitting themselves well all week and Blake believes Gua Du Large could give De Bromhead a massive Festival win at a huge price.
Kevin Blake Cheltenham tip: 2.50 – Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle Tip – GINTO @ 3/1 with BetUK
Kevin Blake is a big fan of this horse. He is unbeaten over hurdles. He made all to win at Naas last time in the Lawlor’s Of Naas Novices Hurdle. He did this despite not really being suited to making the running, in Blake’s opinion.
He was looking around and bone idle all the way up the home straight. He was jumping a bit out to his right which he hadn’t done on his previous start. Blake feels there is far more to come from him and that we haven’t quite seen the best of him yet. He is hoping Ginto is up for it and will get the job done.
Bet Kevin Blake’s Tips
Click the slip below to back Blake’s tips for Cheltenham Day 4:
Now punters know all the Kevin Blake Cheltenham tips for Day 4, read all of our other content on the Festival:
- Look at the complete Cheltenham Festival schedule and race times for all 4 days
- There are Ruby Walsh tips on nearly every race at the meeting
- Willie Mullins is favourite in the Cheltenham top trainer odds again
- Wide-open Stayers Hurdle odds suggest we’re in for a cracker
- Check out the top Nico de Boinville Cheltenham rides he has
- The Cheltenham Gold Cup odds put Irish horses to the fore
- Check out last year’s Cheltenham results for a guide to past Festival winners
- There are some important Paul Townend Cheltenham rides coming up
- View the Cheltenham top jockey odds and the race to be leading Festival rider
- There are some great Cheltenham free bets on offer right now
- What at the top Rachael Blackmore Cheltenham rides she has to look forward to
- These Cheltenham betting offers for new and existing customers are well worthwhile
- Check out even more Cheltenham tips during the Festival