The horse racing NAP of the Day for Sunday, 27 March, is Fifty Ball. He runs in the opening handicap hurdle over an extended 2m 5f at Ascot (1:00). Gary Moore’s horse rates our best Bet of the Day at neat 9/4 odds.
A seven-year-old Cokoriko gelding, Fifty Ball remains potentially well-handicapped on the pick of his horse racing form. He bumped into a subsequent winner last time out off the same mark and now has a claimer aboard. Fifty Ball is thus our horse racing NAP of the Day with more reasons to back him below…
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Fifty Ball win?
The Moore stable has been a profitable one for punters to follow at Ascot this season. Backing his runners at this track blind on horse racing betting sites would’ve yielded £16 profit to a £1 level stake. Placed in the Betfair Hurdle last season off 131, a return to that form will see him go close in this much smaller field.
Fifty Ball shaped nicely last time out and, but for a better jump at the last, may have given West To The Bridge plenty to think about. The winner scored again when tipped as our Bet of the Day on Friday, so the SportsLens experts rate the form. At 9/4, Fifty Ball looks well-treated with Niall Houlihan taking a valuable 3lb off with his claim.
Santa Rossa the Next Best Horse Racing Tips Today
Over the Irish Sea at Limerick, Dermot McLoughlin’s Santa Rossa looks a value in the 2m Mares Hurdle (2:16). Still unexposed over the smaller obstacles, this eight-year-old daughter of Jeremy also has a decent record fresh. She also has very smart back bumper form.
Santa Rossa bolted up by 10 lengths on just her second hurdles outing little more than a year ago at Navan. She defied a racecourse absence of 406 days to score then, so a similar break of 386 days is no problem. That makes Santa Rossa the NB behind our horse racing NAP of the Day. She is also a 9/4 shot with 888Sport and well worth backing.
Two to Consider Each Way in Ascot Juvenile Handicap Hurdle
In the extended 1m 7f juvenile handicap hurdle at Ascot (2:45), two that could go well at bigger prices are Oceanline and Great Realisation. The former, trained by Alan King, is interesting on his debut in this sphere based on his Flat form. A repeat of his second to Too Friendly, fifth in the Fred Winter at the Cheltenham Festival, or fifth behind Triumph Hurdle sixth Porticello at Wetherby could see Oceanline hit the frame at 14/1.
An eye-catching jockey booking for Irish raider Great Realisation, meanwhile, makes him of interest. Steadily progressing for trainer Philip Rothwell, the Elzaam gelding has posted improved efforts with every run over hurdles so far. Off bottom weight of 10st 8lb, and with Nico de Boinville taking the ride, he could outrun odds of 16/1.
Top Horse Racing Betting Tips for Sunday, 27 March
- 1:00 – Fifty Ball (NAP) in the 2m 5f handicap hurdle at Ascot @ 9/4 with 888Sport
- 2:16 – Santa Rossa (NB) in the 2m mares hurdle at Limerick @ 9/4 with 888Sport
- 2:45 – Oceanline (EW) in the juvenile handicap hurdle at Ascot @ 14/1 with 888Sport
- 2:45 – Great Realisation (EW) in the juvenile handicap hurdle at Ascot @ 16/1 with 888Sport
New Customers Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus at 888Sport
When punters back our horse racing NAP of the Day they can also get the new customer betting offer available at 888Sport. This is a bet £10 and get £30 + £10 casino bonus deal which all SportsLens readers that don’t already have an account with them can receive.
Sign up to 888Sport using promo code FB30, then deposit £10 or more via Debit Card. Avoid eWallet services as such payment methods like Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard and Skrill aren’t compatible with unlocking the bonus.
After new customers fund their account, place a £10+ qualifying sportsbook bet with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). Once this settles, new customers get 3x £10 free bets credited automatically. Additional terms and conditions apply to the casino bonus, which is claimed separately.
How to Get that Welcome Bonus
Bet £10 on today’s horse racing NAP of the Day and get those £30 of free bets plus the £10 casino bonus. Just follow these six simple steps to claim the offer:
- New customers sign up to 888Sport with promo code FB30
- Deposit £10+ with a Debit Card (don’t use eWallets)
- Place a £10+ qualifying bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- Once this settles, get 3x £10 free bets automatically
- All free bets are valid for 7 days
- Claim a £10 casino bonus with separate T&Cs within 7 days
Related to Our Horse Racing NAP of the Day
Now that we’ve put forward our top Bet of the Day and latest NAP of the Day, there’s even more horse racing content to read on SportsLens about today’s action:
- See if Fifty Ball is among today’s Lucky 15 tips with best bets from all the tracks
- We’ve also got Placepot tips from Ascot for those who enjoy Tote betting
- View the latest horse racing tips today from the UK and Ireland
Coming Soon – The Grand National at Aintree
It’s now less than a fortnight until the Grand National at Aintree. Ahead of this year’s renewal of the world’s most famous steeplechase on Saturday, 9 April, read up on all this related content:
- Discover all of the Grand National runners competing in the race this year
- Look at the Grand National odds and ante post market
- Past Grand National results show recent winners
- Find the latest Grand National offers to all UK new customers
- These Grand National free bets allow punters to wager without risking cash
- There are even more Grand National tips across the site