The festive period means football fans are treated to the traditional host of midweek Premier League football matches, and our football expert has a five-fold set of 21/1 EPL BTTS tips to share for tonight/tomorrow’s games. Plus, discover how you can Bet £10 Get £30 at Betfred.
- Southampton vs Leicester City Both Teams To Score
- West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion Both Teams To Score
- Aston Villa vs Manchester City Both Teams To Score
- Everton vs Liverpool Both Teams To Score
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Brentford Both Teams To Score
Betting on the above selection of BTTS betting tips at Betfred provides odds of approximately 21/1 – and a return of £224.79 on a £10 stake.
- 1 Midweek EPL BTTS Tips
- 1.1 BTTS Tips: Southampton vs Leicester City BTTS (8/13)
- 1.2 BTTS Tips: West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion BTTS (10/11)
- 1.3 BTTS Tips: Aston Villa vs Manchester City BTTS (EVS)
- 1.4 BTTS Tips: Everton vs Liverpool BTTS (10/11)
- 1.5 BTTS Tips: Tottenham Hotspur vs Brentford BTTS (10/11)
- 1.6 Midweek Premier League BTTS ACCA
- 2 Midweek Premier League Football Free Bet
Midweek EPL BTTS Tips
For a more detailed analysis of our midweek EPL BTTS Acca, see below:
BTTS Tips: Southampton vs Leicester City BTTS (8/13)
Southampton have managed to register a goal in five of their last six games in the Premier League, and Leicester have hit the back of the net in four of their last six in all competitions.
The last time these sides met in Southampton, BTTS bets yielded a positive result since the score ended 1-1, and we’re backing a similar outcome tomorrow, especially with both defenses struggling to keep out the opposition at present.
BTTS Tips: West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion BTTS (10/11)
We’ll keep this one short and sweet: in the last five league fixtures between West Ham United and Brighton have resulted in score draws (1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 1-1, & 2-2). So, from a statistical perspective, this leg of our BTTS Acca is an absolute no-brainer.
BTTS Tips: Aston Villa vs Manchester City BTTS (EVS)
Since Steven Gerrard assumed managerial responsibilities at the club, Aston Villa have been in really good touch, winning two out of two and scoring four goals in the process.
Manchester City have been in equally good form under Pep Guardiola (as always) – the Citizens have won three consecutive EPL games, scoring six times.
City does tend to get the better of Villa (as they do most teams). But the Midlands side has been known to make a game of it and this fixture has seen BTTS results in three of the last four. So, we’re banking on something similar tonight.
BTTS Tips: Everton vs Liverpool BTTS (10/11)
This is definitely the leg of the Acca that we are least confident in, but it’s also the leg that boosted our BTTS Acca up to 21/1, so it’s a necessary evil, unfortunately – no risk; no reward.
Liverpool, led by the world’s best player Mohamed Salah (nine goals in 10 games), and Diogo Jota (three goals in three games) are almost guaranteed to trouble the scoreboard, so there’s no issue there.
It’s Everton that concerns us: Rafael Benitez’s side have failed to score in three straight matches and haven’t won in seven!
However, with this game being a derby at Goodison Park, we’re expecting the Toffees to come out guns blazing and make a game of it. Plus, the last time this fixture was held at Goodison, the score ended 2-2.
4-1 Liverpool seems a likely result…
BTTS Tips: Tottenham Hotspur vs Brentford BTTS (10/11)
BTTS bets have yielded positive results in five of the last six matches to have featured this year’s surprise EPL package, Brentford. Thomas Frank’s side have scored 17 goals in 11 domestic games and are currently in 11th in the Premier League, not too far off Thursday night’s opponent, Tottenham.
Spurs will have a point to prove after they were embarrassed in a 2-1 Europa League defeat to Mura Murska Sobota. Players are quite literally playing for their futures under new manager Antonio Conte, so we’re expecting the Tottenham forward line to up its expected strike-rate of approx 0.9 goals per game for this one.
Midweek Premier League BTTS ACCA
- Southampton vs Leicester City BTTS
- West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion BTTS
- Aston Villa vs Manchester City BTTS
- Everton vs Liverpool BTTS
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Brentford BTTS
Betting on today’s selection of Both Teams To Score tips at Betfred will provide odds of around 21/1 – and a return of £224.79 on a £10 stake.
Midweek Premier League Football Free Bet
Betfred is offering a Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets + 30 Free Spins promotion to any newcomer to the site.
This special promo can be used in conjunction with Wednesday & Thursday’s Premier League matches and the previously detailed Both Teams To Score ACCA tips.
To get £30 in free bets at Betfred, just follow the instructions detailed below:
- Click any link on this page to go to Betfred
- Register a new account using the promo code SPORTS60
- Place a qualifying bet of £10, or more
- Once your qualifying bet settles, Betfred will credit your account with £30 in Free Bets + 30 Free Spins at the Betfred casino