On Friday, 4 February, the horse racing NAP of the Day with SportsLens experts is Collingham. He runs in the opening juvenile hurdle over an extended 1m 7f at Catterick today (13:00). Donald McCain’s runners looks the best value Bet of the Day at odds of 15/8.
Representing an in-form stable having a cracking jumps horse racing season, Collingham has been consistent in hitting the frame on all four hurdles outings so far. A son of Samum, he was an unlucky and narrow loser last time out. Collingham could well go one better here, so rates the horse racing NAP of the Day with our experts. Read all about his claims as SportsLens tipsters make the case for their latest Bet of the Day below…
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Collingham win?
An experienced Flat campaigner who won his last two starts on the level, Collingham also began life over hurdles with victory at Musselburgh. While all the top horse racing betting sites made him odds-on favourite that day, he won in that manner by five easy lengths. Collingham has also run well in defeat since.
Only Skycutter, thought good enough by his connections to run in Grade 1 company at Chepstow over Christmas, beat Collingham next time out. He was only held by the winner by a couple of lengths. Collingham was then far from disgraced when third to Inca Prince on his penultimate start.
The winner had previously finished third to Fil Dor when trained in Ireland. That one is among the top juvenile hurdlers in the Emerald Isle and prominent in the Cheltenham odds for the Triumph Hurdle. That reads well in relation to this class 4 contest at a track where McCain boasts a 23 per cent strike rate with his runners this season.
As the trainer also brings a fine 30 per cent win record with horses from the yard in the last 14 days, and Brian Hughes takes the ride again, a bold bid go one better than his head defeat at Huntingdon looks assured. A £25 wager on Collingham returns £71.88 at his current price. If he doesn’t win here, then QuinnBet refunds 50% of all losing stakes as a free bet of up to £25 when punters place three or more qualifying bets.
New Customers Get a First Day of Risk Free Betting up to £25 this Friday at QuinnBet
It’s not every day that one of the best betting sites in the UK gives such large refunds. At QuinnBet, it’s half of all sportsbook losses from the first 24 hours of betting back as a free bet up to £25 as their welcome bonus. If that appeals, then here’s what to do.
Sign up to QuinnBet, take them up on their new customer betting offer and deposit to the account via a compatible payment method. Don’t use Skrill or Neteller as these options aren’t eligible for the welcome bonus. We recommend a deposit of at least £20 because punters have to put on three or more qualifying wagers on their first day to get the offer. These need minimum odds of Evens (2.00) too.
At least one of these must be a £10+ bet and the other half or more the largest stake. Every single one of our horse racing NAP of the Day selections meets the minimum odds threshold at the time of writing. Prices do change as market gambles develop. Our tipsters know that day-to-day betting appeals to punters, as well as betting on big events like the Cheltenham Gold Cup odds and other ante post markets. Bet of the Day is all about today’s action, though.
Should there be losses in the account come the end of that first 24-hour period, then half of those are returned by QuinnBet as a free bet of up to £25. Their new customer offer also lets punters try online slots for size with 10 Free Spins for a featured game in the casino. Additional T&Cs apply. Place a single £10 qualifying bet in the sportsbook instead, meanwhile, and receive a £5 free bet and those free spins.
How to Claim a £25 Risk Free Bet
- Register with Quinnbet and log in to the account
- Make a deposit, just don’t use Neteller or Skrill
- Place 3 qualifying bets at minimum odds of Evens (2.00) settled within 24 hours
- These must be different selections with two wagers being 50% of the largest bet placed
- If account is down, get up to a £25 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
- Put on one £10 bet instead and receive a £5 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: