Another new week begins with another horse racing NAP of the Day, and SportsLens experts say that is Gamaret on Monday, 7 February. He runs in the extended 2m 1f maiden hurdle at Fontwell today (2:25). Venetia Williams’ runner looks the best value Bet of the Day at fabulous 47/25 odds.
Owned by Kate and Andrew Brooks, Gamaret is a Ffos Las bumper winner who should come on for his hurdle debut last time out. Anyone who has followed horse racing this season knows what a fine campaign the Williams stable has been having. After just two career outings, Gamaret is open to further progress than his main market rival. He thus rates the horse racing NAP of the Day for 7 February. Read on more reasons to back this horse.
Why will horse racing NAP of the Day Gamaret win?
The form of Gamaret’s bumper success has worked out well because the runner-up and third home scoring since. For what it’s worth, Notlongtillmay went on to win his second hurdles outing over course and distance with the best betting sites returning him at the same 15/8 price as our horse racing NAP of the Day today.
Although the front three at Ffos Las only had 1 1/2 lengths between them, they pulled five lengths and upwards clear of everything else. That suggests the form is solid enough. Gamaret, a six-year-old Coastal Path gelding, conceded hurdles experience to Judicial Law following a 65-day break and his bow in that sphere on New Year’s Day.
He may just have bumped into one that day with horse racing betting sites reporting they pulled miles clear of the others at Exeter. Fontwell is a different track entirely, so Gamaret should come on for the outing. Williams has a 27 per cent strike rate with her runners at this venue, and comes into today with a 24 per cent win ratio over the last fortnight.
With stable jockey Charlie Deutsch now taking the ride, fresh from his maiden Grade 1 success at Sandown, Gamaret looks worth a wager. A £10 punt on Gamaret with 888Sport as his current odds returns £28.80. Putting this bet on after signing up and depositing with promo code 10FREE gives new customers £40 in free bets and a £10 online casino bonus.
Bet £10 & Get £40 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus at 888Sport
There is a great new customer betting offer partnering our Bet of the Day selections in 888Sport. It’s a simple bet £10 and get £40 in free bets (plus a £10 casino bonus) deal. If this welcome offer appeals, then deposit £10 or more via Debit Card using promo code 10FREE. Avoid eWallets such as Skrill, Paysafe Card, PayPal, Neteller and MuchBetter as these payment methods don’t qualify.
After making an eligible deposit, place a £10+ qualifying bet on any sports market with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50). Once that settles, 888Sport credit new customers with the £40 free bets and that online casino bonus of £10. Separate terms and conditions apply to that. Those 888Sport free bet tokens expire after seven days, so remember to use them in the next week! Follow these simple steps to get the deal:
- Sign up to 888Sport using promo code 10FREE
- Deposit £10 or more via Debit Card (NOT eWallets)
- Place a £10+ qualifying bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- When that settles, receive £40 in free bets (+ £10 casino bonus)
- Use those free bets within 7 days
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: