Leading racing advisor Andrew Mount’s is a contributor to the Racing Post, Racing Post Weekender, Racing & Football Outlook, the GG.co.uk website and a regular pundit on William Hill radio. Andrew uses stats and systems to find value bets and shares his latest thoughts below…
Andrew has been in typically good form this week and has three bets at Pontefract and Chelmsford on Sunday, August 14th. Follow his tips this week and all year round on horse racing betting sites with the lowdown on his latest picks below:
TALHA (system – Havana Grey, turf sprints)
Progeny of first-season sire Havana Grey have had a fantastic time in sprints (5f-6f) on turf, landing 30 of their 153 starts (19.6% strike-rate) for a £68.04 to the usual £1 stake. Richard Fahey’s TALHA could be worth a small interest on his debut.
ADAAY IN ASIA (system – time of year)
ADAAY IN ASIA arrives here on a hat-trick after wins at Glorious Goodwood and Ascot and has 6f figures in high summer (June to August) of 1113111 (6-7). I’m not sure that she’ll be capable of beating 6-4 favourite GAYLE FORCE MAYA but she’ll give us a run for our money and is worth an each-way punt from a good draw.
NOOO MORE (system – Gay Kelleway, first-time visor)
Gay Kelleway has a solid record when using a first-time visor, scoring with 12 of the 75 qualifiers since 2008 (16% strike-rate) for a profit of £82.39 to a £1 level stake at SP. The six who ran at Chelmsford had form figures of 267112 and NOOO MORE, though a nine-race maiden, could be worth chancing to very small stakes now that he wears the headgear.
Other Horse Racing Tips
Placepot Tips – Sunday 14th August
Each-Way Betting Tip – Sunday 14th August
Lucky 15 Horse Racing Tips – Sunday 14th August
Daily Horse Racing Betting Tips – Sunday 14th August
Andrew Mount’s Horse Racing Tips
Andrew Mount’s SpreadEx Analysis
Today’s Horse Racing NAP
Prix Jacques Le Marois Tips – Sunday 14th August
New Customers – Bet £20 & Get £60 in Free Bets with BetUK
Over at online bookie BetUK, there’s a neat new customer offer where punters can sign up and get £60 in free bets after betting £20. Here are all the details:
- New customers must stake a minimum amount of £20 on any sporting event.
- The minimum odds for a qualifying bet are 1.5 (1/2).
- A maximum of 4 x £10 and 4 x £5 free bets credited when a qualifying bet on selected events is settled.
- Void, cashed out, partially cashed out bets do not qualify.
- Each Way bets, system bets and profit boost are not permitted for qualifying bet.
- Free bets expire after 7 days of the qualifying bet settling, are non-withdrawable and not returned with winnings.
- This promotion is available between 03/08/22 and 15/08/22. Further terms and conditions apply.