Leading horse racing advisor Andrew Mount takes a good look at Wednesday’s Spreadex markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew has been in good form so far this week and heads to Ludlow for two recommended bets/trades on Wednesday. Follow his tips on horse racing betting sites throughout the year.
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Wednesday February 9th
ANGELS LANDING tends to jump out to her right and will be happier back at this right-handed venue after last month’s modest third at Doncaster where she started as the 9-4 favourite. Her record this way around, Flat and jumps combined, reads 1322 (1-4) and the first-time tongue-tie could bring about improvement. Her prominent style will be an asset and she looks a buy in the 50-25-10 race market with Spreadex.
Recommendation: Back ANGELS LANDING
GORTROE JOE arrives here on the back of a Kempton win but he looked flattered that day, as the pace collapsed and he arrived late under a patient ride to pick up the pieces. His record following a win reads 2PPF3 (0-5) and he looks a sell in the Spreadex 50-25-10 race market. Four of the five previous winners of this race came from the youngest age group represented with seven-year-old Buywise, who beat a six-year-old into second place, the exception in 2014. He was incredibly well handicapped off 120 that day and was rated as high as 152 the following year. There are two six-year-olds on show today and fixed odds punters might wish to side with both of CREALION and ISOLATE.
Recommendation: Oppose GORTROE JOE
Spreadex Free Bets – Bet £10, Get £20 in Free Bets & 2x £5 Winning Favourites Spread Free Bets
All SportsLens readers can get a great Spreadex new customer offer if to try a spot of spread betting for themselves. Sign up and place a £10 qualifying fixed odds bet and receive a bundle of £30 in free bets. To claim all of that, simply follow these steps:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £10 fixed odds bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- Once that settles, get a £10 free fixed odds bet plus a £5 free Winning Favourites horse racing spread bet
- The second £10 free fixed odds bet and second £5 free Winning Favourites horse racing spread bet are credited 24 hours later.
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: