Leading racing advisor Andrew Mount takes a good look at Tuesday’s Spreadex markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew successfully opposed COLLABORATING (5th, 4-1) on Monday and has two recommended bets/trades for Tuesday’s racing action. Follow his tips on horse racing betting sites throughout the year.
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Tuesday January 25th
LINGFIELD 3.30 ‘DOUBLE DRAW OF WINNER’
I’ve thought long and hard about the best way to side with the two horses I like in this race – NUBLE, seeking a hat-trick of course and distance wins, and SEMSER, who raced on the slowest part of the track when just touched off last time. The best way might be a buy of ‘DOUBLE DRAW OF WINNER’ with Spreadex, whose market is set at 6.2-7.2. Nuble, stall 5, and Semser (stall 4), both have good draws in this six-runner contest and if current favourite MUMMY’S BOY (stall 3) wins we’re going to do very little damage.
If Southwell rides like it did yesterday when those who challenged down the stands’ side were favoured, PATSY FAGAN could prove hard to beat from stall 9 of 9 in this 6f handicap. He was only third when the 7-4 favourite at Wolverhampton last time but met trouble, as he has done in both tries at that sharper venue. He won in a field of 14 over tonight’s course and distance on his penultimate start and still looks on an upward curve. At the time of writing he was 9-4 with Spreadex in their fixed odds betting.
Follow Tuesday’s action by using live horse racing streaming sites such as Spreadex.
SpreadEx Free Bet – Get £36 Free Today
All SportsLens readers can claim £36 in Free Bets when opening a new account at SpreadEx. To claim your £36, simply:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £25 on any horse at odds of greater than 1/2
- Get £36 in Free Bets!
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: