Leading horse racing advisor Andrew Mount takes a look at Sunday’s Spreadex markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew concentrates on the Winter Million meeting at Lingfield with two recommended bets/trades at tasty prices. Follow his tips on horse racing betting sites throughout the year.
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Sunday January 23rd
It’s very difficult to win around the inside of the track on Lingfield’s all-weather course – putting frontrunners at a big disadvantage – and there will be plenty of jumps jockeys unaware of the strong bias in this Polytrack bumper. Current 2-1 market leader OUR JESTER is likely to be prominent which won’t aid his cause and the bet has to be the Milton Harris-trained LEGIONAR, who arrived late on the scene when scoring at Aintree in November. He’s since run with credit (sixth of 15) in a Listed bumper at Cheltenham and Paddy Brennan is likely to take the wide route. His spread is set at 12-15 in the Spreadex 50-30-20-10 race market or fixed odds punters can back him at 15-2.
Follow the Lingfield action throughout the day by using live horse racing streaming sites such as Spreadex.
TWO FOR GOLD has an incredible record when running in the depths of winter, below Class 1 level. His form figures from November to February, in Class 2 or lower company, are a rather impressive 111111311 (8-9), with the defeat excusable on account of a sloppy round of jumping at Kempton. Buy at 12 in the Spreadex 50-25-10 race market or take 9-1 in the Spreadex fixed odds market.
SpreadEx Free Bet – Get £36 Free Today
All SportsLens readers can claim £36 in Free Bets when opening a new account at SpreadEx. To claim your £36, simply:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £25 on any horse at odds of greater than 1/2
- Get £36 in Free Bets!
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: