Leading horse racing advisor Andrew Mount turns his attention to Friday’s Spreadex markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew successfully opposed another shortie in THE TOOJUJMPA on Thursday (4th) and has three recommended bets/trades on Friday. Follow his tips on horse racing betting sites throughout the year.
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Friday January 21st
BACK FROM DUBAI clocked a fast time when scoring over course and distance 48 hours ago, taking his record this year to two from two. His wide draw will help him keep out of the ‘swamp’ on the inside rail and he can complete a quickfire hat-trick. He’s 9-4 with Spreadex in their fixed odds betting and 19-22 in the 50-25-10 spread market.
Follow the racing action throughout the day by using live horse racing streaming sites such as Spreadex.
CUSTARD THE DRAGON is better known as a Fibresand performer but he was a huge eyecatcher on the new surface here last time out, running second of 14 from the worst of the drawn in stall 1 (winner drawn 14). He also finished second here on his penultimate start (at 40-1) and can go one better from a useful stall 7 draw today. Buy at 22 in the Spreadex 50-30-20-10 race market or back at 5-2 in the fixed odds market.
THIBAULT loves coming late off a strong pace, ideally in a big field, and everything looks right for him here. There are plenty of pace horses to tow him along and he’s very consistent in handicap hurdles, recording form figures of 12411U2452323 (3-13). Buy at 11 in the Spreadex 50-30-20-10 race market or back him each-way at 14-1.
SpreadEx Free Bet – Get £36 Free Today
All SportsLens readers can claim £36 in Free Bets when opening a new account at SpreadEx. To claim your £36, simply:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £25 on any horse at odds of greater than 1/2
- Get £36 in Free Bets!
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: