SportsLens horse racing tipsters have another NAP of the Day this Sunday, 9 January in Burn The Evidence. She runs in the concluding bumper at Ayr (3:30) today. Gordon Elliott’s mare looks the best value Bet of the Day at a sweet 6/4 price.
A five-year-old daughter of Geordieland, Burn The Evidence has a race fitness edge on all bar one of her four rivals. Elliott does well with his Scottish raiders at this particular venue too. Burn The Evidence rates the NAP of the Day for 9 January because she has posted improved efforts in this sphere at the back end of last year. For more reasons to back her, read the case in full below as made by our experts…
Why will NAP of the Day Burn The Evidence win?
Three horses opposing Burn The Evidence here today make their racecourse debuts. She has two good runs in defeat under her belt in the Emerald Isle. The form of her fine third to The Nice Guy on reappearance at Fairyhouse in November has worked out well. That is because the winner went in again during the Leopardstown Christmas Festival.
The runner-up Santonito was unlucky when filling the same spot and beaten by a nose in an extended bumper over 2m 4f at that meeting. Burn The Evidence has since built on that by going one place better at Thurles last month. Only Dorans Weir, a subsequent runner-up to The Nice Guy at Leopardstown, proved too good for her on that occasion.
This is strong form from across the Irish Sea that Burn The Evidence brings to the table. Her handler Elliott boasts a 21 per cent strike rate with his runners at Ayr over the last five seasons too. This is the first horse since he resumed training at Cullentra House over the summer to come over to Scotland and run at the track.
With race fitness on her side and Sean Bowen in the saddle, Burn The Evidence looks the value bet on horse racing betting sites in this contest. A £25 punt on her returns £62.50 at her current odds. Should Burn The Evidence fail to build on her progress at home on her first UK outing, then QuinnBet refund half losing stakes as a free bet of up £25 if punters place three qualifying bets.
New Customers Get a First Day of Risk Free Betting up to £25 at QuinnBet This Sunday
New customers get half of their first day’s sportsbook losses back in the form of a free bet refund up to £25 at QuinnBet. All SportsLens readers have to do to get a piece of this is sign up and place three qualifying bets after depositing via an eligible payment method for the welcome bonus. Join this online bookmaker for the first time. The first of the three wagers must be at least a £10 punt at minimum odds of Evens (2.00). Every Bet of the Day selection from our experts has this covered. Other qualifying bets must be at least half of your first or largest wager.
Once all three bets are on, then punters have the QuinnBet new customer offer under wraps. It doesn’t matter whether people choose to follow our NAP of the Day or choose other wagers, if there are losses in the account come the end of that first day, then 50% of them are returned up to £25 as a free bet. New customers also receive 10 Free Spins for a featured QuinnBet online casino slots game. Other terms and conditions apply to those. Placing just one £10 qualifying sportsbook bet nets new customers a £5 free bet and the free spins through the welcome bonus too.
How to Claim a £25 Risk Free Bet
- Join Quinnbet and log in to the account
- Make a deposit but don’t use Neteller or Skrill
- Put on 3 qualifying bets with minimum odds of Evens (2.00)
- These must be different selections with bets 2 and 3 being 50% of the largest bet placed
- If account is down, get up to a £25 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
- If placing one £10 bet, get a £5 free bet (+10 Free Spin)
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: