The horse racing NAP of the Day for SportsLens experts on Thursday, 19 January is Another Venture. He runs in the first hunter chase of the season at Ludlow (3:30). Nicky Henderson’s recent recruit looks a great value Bet of the Day at odds of 15/8.
Now an 11-year-old, Another Venture switches to the hunter chase discipline after joining Seven Barrows this autumn. His last win came over this course and distance. The Stowaway gelding also shaped well on his stable debut when third at Cheltenham in November. Another Venture thus rates the NAP of the Day for 19 January. Our tipsters have even more reasons to back this horse below…
Why will NAP of the Day Another Venture win?
Henderson has an excellent 31 per cent strike rate with his runners at Ludlow throughout his illustrious training career. Backing those blind on horse racing betting sites down the years certainly would have paid. From a £1 level stake, punters would have a massive £72.00 profit. That makes Another Venture of serious interest.
He drops down in class but clearly retains plenty of ability. Another Venture’s course and distance success in December 2020 came off 2lb higher than his current mark. The second, third and fourth that day have all won since, so the form has substance. While the rest of last season didn’t work out for Another Venture, he shaped nicely on reappearance after joining Henderson.
The winner, Strictlyadancer, to whom he was conceding 19lb went on to complete a hat-trick at Haydock. Another Venture also had another previous winner in Mindsmadeup home in front of him. It was a decent effort off 1lb higher than his last successful mark after 240 days off the track.
George Daly, the amateur jockey aboard Another Venture that day, takes the ride again and 7lb off with his claim. He looks an interesting recruit to hunter chases from a top stable. A £25 punt on Another Venture at his current price returns £71.88 for the win. If he can’t land the odds, then QuinnBet refund 50% of losing stakes as a free bet up to £25 when punters put on three or more qualifying bets.
New Customers Get a First Day of Risk Free Betting up to £25 at QuinnBet This Thursday
How does half of sportsbook losses up to £25 as a free bet returned to new customers after the first day of betting sound? That is the QuinnBet welcome bonus available to any SpotsLens readers that don’t have an account with this online bookmaker already. Join them and deposit using a compatible payment option for this deal, so don’t use Neteller or Skrill. Our advice is opening the account with £20 or more. That’s because new customers must place three or more qualifying wagers settled within 24 hours of signing up. At least one needs to be £10+ and all bets at minimum odds of Evens (2.00). The others half or more of the largest stake.
It is well worthwhile considering Bet of the Day selections to help punters qualify for QuinnBet’s new customer offer. Any NAP of the Day our experts put forward sheet meet the minimum odds at the time of writing. Prices do fluctuate, however. Should there be losses in the account after the first 24 hours, then half of them are refunded as a free bet up to £25. Also part of the QuinnBet welcome bonus are 10 Free Spins on a feature slot in the online casino. Additional T&Cs apply. Placing one £10 qualifying sportsbook wager net punters a £5 free bet and those free spins.
How to Claim a £25 Risk Free Bet
- Register with Quinnbet and log in to the account
- Make a deposit but don’t use Neteller or Skrill for it
- Place 3 qualifying bets at minimum odds of Evens (2.00) that settle in 24 hours
- These must be different selections with two wagers being 50% of the largest bet placed
- If account is down, get up to a £25 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
- Put on a £10 bet instead and receive a £5 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: