SportsLens horse racing tipsters kick off a new week with their latest NAP of the Day in Bellatrixsa. She runs in the extended 2m 3f handicap hurdle at Chepstow today (2:35). Venetia Williams’ grey mares looks the best value Bet of the Day at awesome 11/4 odds.
A five-year-old daughter of Gregorian, Bellatrixsa represents a stable having a fine season. She is also 6lb lower in the weights than her runner-up effort when last in action over hurdles. After just four starts in that sphere, Bellatrixsa remains open to further progress and thus rates the NAP of the Day for 17 January. See more reasons to back our experts’ latest Bet of the Day with the case in full outlined for her below…
Why will NAP of the Day Bellatrixsa win?
Clearly held in some regard since she joined Williams from Michael Dods, she made her hurdles bow in a Listed juvenile fillies race at Aintree in December 2020 when finishing fifth. The winner went on to complete a hat-trick at Taunton and runner-up also landed wins at Doncaster and in Grade 3 company at Cheltenham. Both achieved hurdle ratings in the 130s last year.
That reads well in relation to this class 3 handicap contest. Bellatrixsa benefitted from that experience and built on it when scoring next time out at Huntingdon, then following-up at Ludlow. What she beat on those occasions can be questioned but she did back up her juvenile victory in an open novice contest against older horses.
Bellatrixsa then only found The Wrekin too good at Warwick on her final hurdles start to date in May. She was beaten by less than five lengths by a horse that went on to be seventh in the Grade 3 Silver Trophy over course and distance here. The front two pulled 17 lengths and upwards clear of the remainder to give the form a solid look.
Now making her handicap debut off 6lb lower than her opening mark, Bellatrixsa looks the one to be on with horse racing betting sites here. Williams boasts a 21 per cent strike rate with her runners over the last 14 days, so the yard maintains its fine form. A £25 punt on Bellatrixsa at her current price returns £93.75 if she is successful. Should see fail to win, then QuinnBet refunds 50% of losing stakes as a free bet when punters place three qualifying wagers.
New Customers Get a First Day of Risk Free Betting up to £25 at QuinnBet This Monday
SportsLens readers and new customers to QuinnBet benefit from 24 hours of risk-free betting when signing up. That is the welcome bonus – half of all sportsbook losses refunded as a free bet for the first day. The maximum award is £25 when punters place three or more qualifying wagers settled within 24 of registering. Sign up to this online bookmaker, then make a deposit via an eligible payment method. We recommend depositing £20 or more first time. Avoid Skrill and Neteller as these don’t qualify for the welcome bonus. The first sportsbook wager placed needs to be at least £10 and at minimum odds of Evens (2.00). Other bets must be at least half the value of the first (or biggest) one placed.
Using the latest Bet of the Day as a qualifying wager could help punters get started. Nobody has to follow our experts’ advice, but the NAP of the Day will always fulfil the minimum odds requirement at the time of writing. Prices do fluctuate, however. If there are losses in the account come the end of that first day, then 50% of those are returned up to £25 as a free bet. This QuinnBet new customer offer also provides punters with 10 Free Spins for a featured online casino slots game. Separate terms and conditions apply. If punters place a single £10 qualifying bet, then they receive a £5 free bet plus the free spins.
How to Claim a £25 Risk Free Bet
- Register with Quinnbet and log in to the account
- Make a deposit but avoid using Neteller or Skrill
- Put on 3 qualifying bets with minimum odds of Evens (2.00) that settle 24 hours
- These must be different selections with two wagers being 50% of the largest bet placed
- If account is down, get up to a £25 free bet (+10 Free Spins)
- If placing one £10 bet instead, get a £5 free bet (+10 Free Spin)
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: