Fakir D’Oudairies is favourite for the Grade 1 Ascot Chase this Saturday, 19 February, so enhanced odds of 20/1 about him are available through the latest 888Sport new customer offer. This SportsLens exclusive welcome bonus is available to readers who join the site ahead of the race at 3:38.
If this awesome offer appeals, then sign up to 888Sport and make an eligible first deposit of £10 using promo code 888ODDS. Now place the first real money bet in the account of up to a £5 stake on Fakir D’Oudairies in the regular Ascot Chase betting market. Any winnings from that are paid in cash when the wager settles. Extra winnings from the enhanced price are then credited as free bet tokens within 24 hours.
Fakir D’Oudairies Enhanced Odds Fantastic Value
Fakir D’Oudairies has been trading around 5/2 in the ordinary fixed odds win market. That only further emphasises why an enhanced 20/1 makes this one of the best 888Sport new customer betting offers of recent times! Here is a little more background and detail about this particular horse and why punters should back him.
Owned by JP McManus and trained in Ireland by Joseph O’Brien, Fakir D’Oudairies has an impressive CV. Twice a Grade 1 winner in his career to date, both over an intermediate trip, he last scored during the Grand National meeting at Aintree last spring. Since then, Fakir D’Oudairies added his name to the roll of honour of the Clonmel Oil Chase.
This Kapgarde gelding shares a sire with famous racehorses Clan Des Obeaux and A Plus Tard. His form behind Allaho in the Ryanair Chase at the Cheltenham Festival last season and on other occasions since is excellent. Fakir D’Oudairies tops the BHA’s official ratings for the Ascot Chase on a mark of 164. If he runs up to it as expected, then he should win.
Seven-year-old horses have an excellent recent record in the Ascot Chase, meanwhile. He ticks plenty of boxes and regular jockey Mark Walsh comes over from the Emerald Isle for the ride. SportsLens experts have even gone for Fakir D’Oudairies in their Ascot Chase tips this year! The trip is right and conditions are just fine.
Other things to note
Just to make sure that new customers qualify for this enhanced odds deal, there are some important terms and conditions to follow. Avoid eWallet services for funding the account. 888Sport will not accept deposits from Skrill, Paysafecard, PayPal, Neteller and MuchBetter in conjunction with this promotion. Stick to a Debit Card. This is a common thread with other horse racing betting sites‘ offers and deals.
The Fakir D’Oudairies enhanced welcome bonus isn’t available in Northern Ireland. Only a real money stake and the first bet from new customers’ cash balance qualifies. That means wagers placed with free bets, void or cashed out bet don’t count. Stake £5 on Fakir D’Oudairies as a win single only. Permutation bets and live bets do not qualify.
All free bet tokens awarded last for seven days. These are credited in denominations of £20 max. Free bets cannot be used on each way bets and permutations, and must be wager in their entirety. Stakes aren’t returned with any winnings made. New customers can’t combine free bets and real money stakes either. Wagers placed with tokens cannot be cashed out. Other T&Cs apply.
888Sport New Customer Offer – Enhanced 20/1 for Fakir D’Oudairies
Recapping this 888Sport new customer offer that is available until the scheduled off time of the Ascot Chase at 3:38 on Saturday, 19 February, this is what anyone interested needs to do to get this great deal:
- Sign up to 888Sport as a new customer
- Deposit £10+ with a Debit Card using promo code 888ODDS
- Back Fakir D’Oudairies up to a £5 bet in the regular Ascot Chase betting on Saturday
- When it settles, receive the normal winnings in cash
- Within 24 hours, enhanced winnings are credited as free bet tokens
- Use those free bets within the next seven days
There is lots going on in the world of horse racing on the top betting sites this Saturday:
- See our experts’ Grand National Trial tips from the feature race at Haydock
- Want to know who to back at Wincanton? Our Kingwell Hurdle tips tell you!
- There are even more Haydock racing tips out there for a cracking card on Merseyside
The Cheltenham Festival is also coming up on 15-18 March. Read content on the major meeting including:
- View all the race times on the 2022 Cheltenham Festival schedule in full
- Still unbeaten, Honeysuckle remains the Champion Hurdle odds and market leader
- According to Queen Mother Champion Chase odds, Shishkin can look forward to a third Festival victory
- One of the most open races at Cheltenham, see all Stayers Hurdle odds and betting
- Finally, the latest Cheltenham Gold Cup odds make good reading for the Irish