When David Beckham moved to LA Galaxy from Real Madrid in 2007, it shook the whole world after Manchester United legend decided to move to the States to play in the Major League Soccer (MLS).
Since his move, several legends of the game have moved to MLS to prolong their football careers. The recent players includes Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard, Chelsea’s leading goalscorer Frank Lampard, treble winner with Barcelona and David Silva and Italy’s midfield maestro Andrea Pirlo.
With the legends of the game moving to west, the football in general has improved in the States. Online game FIFA 16 will be released on September 22 and they have revealed the list of Top 20 Players from MLS.
The list is given below:
20. Nick Rimando – Real Salt Lake
19. Pedro Morales – Vancouver Whitecaps Fc
18. Osvaldo Alonso – Seattle Sounders Fc
17. Ignacio Piatti – Impact De Montréal
16. Jermaine Jones – New England Revolution
15. Diego Valeri – Portland Timbers
14. Federico Higuaín – Columbus Crew Sc
13. Giovani Dos Santos – La Galaxy
12. Obafemi Martins – Seattle Sounders Fc
11. Frank Lampard – New York City Fc
10. Michael Bradley – Toronto Fc
9. Andoni Iraola – New York City Fc
8. David Villa – New York City Fc
7. Robbie Keane – La Galaxy
6. Didier Drogba – Impact De Montréal
5. Clint Dempsey – Seattle Sounders Fc
4. Kaká – Orlando City Sc
3. Sebastian Giovinco – Toronto Fc
2. Andrea Pirlo – New York City Fc
1. Steven Gerrard – La Galaxy