On the eighth episode of the Soccerlens Podcast, Stephen Darwin is joined by the Guardian’s German expert and native Bavarian Raphael Honigstein to discuss German football and the Bundesliga.
The show will be looking specifically at the worst ever Autumn Champions, German WAGS, Jurgen Klinsmann and sex at the Bernabeu (although unrelated might we hastily add!)
Among the points of discussion raised with Raphael Honigstein were:
- Hamburg, Bremen and the UEFA Cup semi-final
- The demise of Bayern Munich this season
- Hillsborough and safe standing German stadiums
- The Bundesliga as the ultimate fan experience
- Nives Celcius and German WAGS
- Plus more on top of that!
You can listen to the show below: [audio:sl-podcast-8-ger-24042009.mp3] Download link (mp3, 29mb, 31 mins)
Subscribe to the Soccerlens Podcast
Remember to leave your feedback on the show in the comments section underneath this post or alternatively e-mail the show at: [email protected]. If you want to make your views heard on the podcast, make sure you email us at the above email address.
- Facebook for football: Footbo
- An innovative take on Daft Punk’s Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
- German Football: The Good, the Bad and the Grafite