Jayson Tatum has said the signature shoe doing the rounds on social media is “not real” with many claiming that it is the supposed design of his new Jordan sneakers.
The Boston Celtics star is one of the hottest talents in the NBA right now, and is one of the market favourites for the regular season MVP.
Multiple Twitter accounts had posted the image below claiming that the sneaker was Tatum’s first signature shoe with Jordan.
The very first look at Jayson Tatum’s first signature shoe with Jordan Brand! 👀 Initial thoughts on the shoe? pic.twitter.com/eGBv9mQe4m
— Nice Kicks (@nicekicks) January 12, 2023
However Tatum has put those rumours to bed in a media interview ahead of the Celtics’ clash with the Brooklyn Nets last night.
— Nice Kicks (@nicekicks) January 13, 2023
Tatum said: “Truthfully, that’s not the real picture,
“I seen the not-real version come out today and the kid in me wanted to post the real picture.
“But I’m excited. I’m going to be wearing them very, very soon. But that’s not exactly how they look. But I’m excited. It’s been a long time coming.”
The Celtics star signed a deal with the Jordan brand in the summer of 2019, joining Luka Doncic and Ja Morant as NBA stars landing deals for their own signature shoes.
They’re set to release in the coming months, as Tatum said earlier on in January.
Content You May Like
- Best Online Sportsbooks – We tested and reviewed the best US betting sites.
- Best Soccer Betting Apps In USA for 2022 – The top soccer betting mobile apps reviewed
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – Compare top rated offshore betting sites for your next bets.
- Sportsbook Promo Codes – List of the latest sportsbook promo codes for your NFL bets.
- Best Sports Betting Apps – Guide of top-rated betting apps available in the US.
- Best Bitcoin Sportsbooks – We compared the best sites when it comes to Bitcoin betting
- Best NFL Betting Sites – Compare the top football sportsbooks
- Best NBA Sportsbooks – Compare the best NBA betting sites