It’s Everton vs Liverpool in the Merseyside derby tomorrow night, and 888sport is broadcasting enhanced odds on either side to win. Read on to find out how you can take advantage of this exclusive promo and get our betting tips for the match.
UK bookmakers are offering odds of around 5/1 on Everton winning tomorrow night, and around 4/9 on cross-city rivals Liverpool leaving Goodison Park with another three points in the bag.
888sport, however, is broadcasting an Enhanced Odds promotion on either side winning, enabling new customers to get Everton at 40/1 and Liverpool at 6/1!
A £5 bet on Everton eking out a home win at the regular 5/1 odds would payout £30 (that’s including the £5 stake). But if you place the same bet using 888Sport’s enhanced 40/1 odds, the payout reaches £205 – that’s the £30 payout for winning the wager, plus £275 in Free Bets to spend at 888sport!
Everton vs Liverpool Betting Tips: How to get 40/1 odds on Everton and 6/1 on Liverpool at 888sport
To get enhanced 40/1 odds on Everton or 6/1 on Liverpool to emerge victorious in the Merseyside derby tomorrow at 888sport, just follow the simple steps detailed below:
- Click any link on this page to go to 888sport.com
- Sign up for a new account
- Make a minimum deposit of £10 using promotional code 888ODDS
- Place a max wager of £5 on either side to win at regular odds
- If your bet is successful, you’ll receive a payout on the regular odds, plus 888sport will credit the extra winnings from the enhanced odds into your account as Free Bets.
Football Betting Tips: Everton vs Liverpool – Why bet on Everton to win?
To be clear, it’s overwhelmingly more likely that Liverpool edge out a win in the Merseyside derby tomorrow night – make no mistake about that! However, it’s not often that you’ll see odds of 40/1 when Premier League betting on Everton. So, we’re backing the underdogs in the hope of securing a huge cash windfall to fund our Christmas betting antics.
Jurgen Klopp’s team needs little introduction anymore. The Reds are one of the elite football teams in world football and, in Mohamed Salah, Liverpool possesses the World’s best player on current form. To have any chance of snatching a home win tomorrow, Rafael Benitez’s side will have to find a way to cope with the Egyptian, as well as create chances at the other end of the field. Realistically, it’s a tall order for Andros Townsend and co.
So, can the Toffees pull this one off and give us all a ton of free cash to wager over the festive period? Well, there’s little hope but we’re backing Everton anyway.
- 40/1 odds – sometimes, it’s worth taking a punt on the underdog if the potential payout is worth the risk, and that’s exactly what this is
- Everton are unbeaten against Liverpool in the EPL in the last three meetings between these sides. The Toffees won the most recent fixture at Anfield, 2-0, and the other two matches were drawn.
- Liverpool have not registered a win away at Goodison in almost four years
- Everton haven’t won in seven successive games in the Premier League. It’s the worst run of form in over a decade for the home side. That said, the Toffees have not gone eight league games without a win in more than 10 years. This poor run has to stop sometime. So, why not against the club’s biggest rival, Liverpool, tomorrow night? It’s Christmas and miracles do happen after all…