The Champions League final is almost upon us, and we’ve picked out the best odds for the first goalscorer in tonight’s encounter between Liverpool and Real Madrid – better yet, we have found a fantastic offer from 888Sport who are giving new customers £30 in free bets ahead of the fixture – read on to find out more.
- 1 How to Claim the 888Sport Champions League Final Betting Offer?
- 2 888sport Champions League Final Betting Offers: Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
- 3 888sport Champions League Final First Goalscorer Tips
- 4 888Sport Champions League Final Betting Offers for Existing Customers
- 5 888Sport review: Should You Claim the Champions League Final Betting Offer?
How to Claim the 888Sport Champions League Final Betting Offer?
888Sport have made it incredibly simple for new users to navigate the offer – just follow the steps below to receive £30 worth of free bets.
- Click here to sign up to 888sport and deposit using promo code 30FB.
- Place a bet of £10 or more at odds of 1/2 or higher.
- You’ll then receive £30 in free bets and a £10 casino bonus.
888sport Champions League Final Betting Offers: Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
Be sure to give the terms and conditions of the offer a quick scan before heading over to 888Sport – we’ve listed the key details below:
- Must use promo code 30FB.
- Bonus for new customers only.
- Qualifying bet must be £10+ and at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- Available to customers who are 18+
888sport Champions League Final First Goalscorer Tips
As expected, the favourites to open the scoring in Paris on Saturday night are Mohamed Salah and Karim Benzema at 4/1 and 43/10 respectively on 888sport.
With 15 goals already in this campaign, Benzema is a certainty to win the top goalscorer award with Salah seven behind in fourth place with eight. Robert Lewandowski and Sebastian Haller make up the remaining podium spots.
The Egyptian has not scored in the Champions League since the first leg of the round of 16 against Inter Milan, and he heads into the final on a five-game drought.
Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino, Luis Diaz, Divock Origi, Luka Jovic and Vinicius Jr are all floating around a price of 7/1 to score first. Liverpool’s last two goalscorers in the competition have been Diaz and Mane, compared to Madrid’s last two of Benzema and Rodrygo.
Whoever you think will be the first to hit the back of the net, be sure to sign up to 888Sport using their welcome offer to explore the markets ahead of match day.
888Sport Champions League Final Betting Offers for Existing Customers
4/1+ Winner Offer
888Sport’s 4/1+ winner offer is a great way to stretch out your betting – win at odds of 4/1 or greater and you’ll receive a £5 free bet to use on any sport.
Key T&Cs: Min bet £10. Min odds 4/1. Free bet credited upon bet settlement and expires after 7 days.
Bet £20 on multiples you’ll find yourself being given a £5 free bet to use across the sportsbook.
Key T&Cs: Multiple bets only containing 3 selections or more. Min odds per leg – 1/2, min odds for Bet Builder – 2/1.
888Sport have regular boosted odds for a variety of markets, so keep a close eye on their platform ahead of kick-off.
888Sport review: Should You Claim the Champions League Final Betting Offer?
888Sport’s betting offer is one of the best around, and you’ll also get a £10 casino bonus to use as well as the £30 bonus, which can be spent anywhere on their sportsbook.