Leading racing advisor Andrew Mount turns his attention to Tuesday’s SpreadEx markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew’s sell of RACING POST FAVS at 89 yielded a big profit at Plumpton on Monday (market made up at 35) and he has two more recommended bets/trades on Tuesday:
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Tuesday November 16th
AUDITORIA, priced at evens with SpreadEx in their fixed odds betting and runner-up in her three hurdle starts to date, doesn’t look the most resolute in a finish and could be worth opposing in the opening mares’ novice hurdle at Fakenham today (12.10). She looked by far the likeliest winner over course and distance last month, trading at 1.07 in running from a pre-race price of 6.6 and it was a similar story at Hereford in February when she hit 1.33 from her pre-race 4.85. She can be sold at 32 in the 50-25-10 SpreadEx market and those who prefer the fixed odds approach can side with second favourite MISS MULLIGAN at 15-8.
SARVI is difficult to win with, landing just four of her 60 career starts (Flat and jumps combined), yet she heads the market for this 2m4f handicap hurdle. She finished a respectable second at right-handed Musselburgh on her return to hurdles last time, but her jumps record on left-handed tracks such as Ayr reads 436658574 (0-9). The last time she ran over jumps in this direction she was beaten by 12 lengths into fourth of seven at Cartmel (2-1 favourite) and her only other left-handed jumps outing this year resulted in a 32-length seventh at Kelso (5-1). She rates a sell in the SpreadEx 50-25-10 race market.
SpreadEx Free Bet – Get £36 Free Today
All SportsLens readers can claim £36 in Free Bets when opening a new account at SpreadEx. To claim your £36, simply:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £25 on any horse at odds of greater than 1/2
- Get £36 in Free Bets!
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: