French midfielder Paul Pogba has said that Manchester United have yet to make a concrete contract proposal to him.
The 28-year-old has just one year left on his deal, and it was recently claimed that discussions were underway over an extension.
However, Pogba has emphasised this is not the case, and negotiations will be held following his return to the club after Euro 2020.
He told RMC Sport: “I have one year left on my contract – everyone knows that. There have been no concrete proposals for extensions. I’m still in Manchester.
“After the season there was the vacation, so I didn’t sit down with the managers and coach. I’m focused on the Euro.”
Meanwhile, when asked about possible interest from Paris Saint-Germain, Pogba said that his agent deals with the transfer proceedings.
He added that he has not made any contact with president Nasser Al-Khelaifi, and his sole focus remains on the upcoming Euros.
He added: “Contacts with Paris? I have an agent that deals with all that. I don’t have Nasser [PSG president Al-Khelaifi]’s number.”
“My only thought, now, is the Euros. I’m focused. I’ve got more experience than before. I’m focused on the present, the Euros.”
It appears the case so far, but United will be keen to hold discussions with him after the Euros to get a clear idea over his plans.
They spent a club-record £89 million fee to sign the World Cup winner in 2016 and are unlikely to entertain the prospect of losing him for free.
The ex-Juventus man is valued at £54m by Transfermarkt. This could be a suitable asking price for United if they decide to sell him this summer.
Pogba is expected to make the starting line-up for Les Bleus on Tuesday night when they face off against Germany in their Euro 2020 opener.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com