No Bust Blackjack is a popular variant of the classic 21 card game. Initially developed in Los Angeles, this fresh alternative to Blackjack is becoming a popular favorite at both land-based and online casinos.
In this guide, we will outline the best No Bust Blackjack sites and the generous bonuses that await when you sign up. We will also explain the rules of No Bust Blackjack and provide you with some useful tips.
$5,000 Welcome Bonus For New Players Welcome Bonus Worth Up To $5,555 In Total 100% deposit match up to $3,000 280% up to $14,000 250% 1st Deposit Bonus up to $1,000 200% up to $1,000 Up To $3,000 Bonus 250% Deposit Bonus up to $12,500 350% up to $2,500
$5,000 Welcome Bonus For New Players
Welcome Bonus Worth Up To $5,555 In Total
100% deposit match up to $3,000
280% up to $14,000
250% 1st Deposit Bonus up to $1,000
200% up to $1,000
Up To $3,000 Bonus
250% Deposit Bonus up to $12,500
350% up to $2,500
The Best No Bust Blackjack Casinos List
Finding a No Bust Blackjack online casino can be tricky, which is why we’ve done the heavy lifting for you. In the following list, you’ll find the best No Bust Blackjack casinos that you can sign up to right now.
- Wild Casino – Best No Bust Blackjack Casino Overall.
- Ignition – One of the Best Sites for Online Blackjack Bonuses.
- Las Atlantis – A Top-Rated No Bust Blackjack Mobile Site.
- BetOnline – A Great Online Blackjack Platform with Low Minimum Limits.
- Cafe Casino – One of the Best No Bust Blackjack Casinos for Crypto.
- Slots.lv – Ideal No Bust Blackjack Casino for Beginners.
- Bovada – Access a Great Range of Live Blackjack Variants.
- XBet – One of the Best BetSoft No Bust Blackjack Casinos.
- BetUS – A High-Value Blackjack Casino Bonus Available.
- MyB – A Reputable No Bust Blackjack Online Casino.
Best No Bust Blackjack Sites Reviewed
In the section below, we’ll go through some of the key features of our recommended top five best No Bust Blackjack Casinos.
1. Wild Casino – Best No Bust Blackjack Casino Overall
Wild Casino is one of the best Betsoft casinos that offers an impressive range of Blackjack variants. Simple and easy to use, this platform is a great place to access all your favorite games.
No matter whether you’re playing No Bust Blackjack or any other featured game, Wild Casino lets you deposit and withdraw using a number of convenient methods. The casino is particularly geared towards cryptocurrency payments, accepting 12 different coins and tokens.
With every payment, you’ll be able to use Wild Casino bonus codes to enhance the value of your deposit.
One of the first promotions that you can claim at Wild Casino consists of a welcome package with a combined maximum value of $5,000. This five-part package begins with a 250% match bonus worth up to $1,000. The wagering requirement on this offer is 35x. Enter promo code WILD250 to activate it.
- 200+ games provided by Betsoft and Nucleus Gaming
- Promotions available for No Bust Blackjack
- A welcome package worth up to $5,000
- Supports 12 cryptocurrencies
- No live No Bust Blackjack available
2. Ignition – One of the Best Sites for Online Blackjack Bonuses
Ignition is a top-rated Blackjack and Poker casino that offers a dedicated mobile platform for your favorite card games. This online casino often ranks amongst the best operators, since it offers a professional and user-friendly service with a great choice of games and bonuses.
The Ignition game library is powered by a diverse range of developers. As one of the best RTG casinos, RealTime Gaming features extensively throughout the site, including the live casino section. Here you will find several Blackjack tables, along with Roulette, Baccarat, and others, making it one of the top live blackjack casinos.
You can access numerous Ignition bonus codes as soon as you register a new account. The current welcome bonus consists of a 150% match deposit bonus worth up to $3,000. This offer is split between casino games and Poker. In addition to other terms, this offer has a wagering requirement of 25x.
- Great games by RTG, Rival, and many other providers
- A great selection of Blackjack variants available
- Supports USD and crypto payments
- Includes virtual sports betting
- Relatively low withdrawal limits
3. Las Atlantis – A Top-Rated No Bust Blackjack Mobile Site
Las Atlantis is a powerful No Bust Blackjack casino that is accessible across devices. The mobile-optimized website of this casino makes it possible for all modern Android, iOS, Windows, and Huawei systems to connect without issue. This means that you can enjoy playing your favorite casino games without needing to download additional software.
Fans of Blackjack choose Las Atlantis since its features a comprehensive range of variants. Once you register an account, you’ll be able to play Super 21, Face Up 21, Match Play 21, Pontoon, and other variants using real money or in demo mode.
Another special feature of this casino is its selection of welcome offers. As a new player, you can choose one of seven different offers, based on the value of your deposit and your favorite game genre.
One of the more popular Las Atlantis bonus codes is SYNERGY. When you enter this code with your first deposit, you’ll receive a 220% match bonus worth up to $22,000. You will also receive 55 free spins to use on Paddy’s Lucky Forest. The wagering requirement for this bonus is 35x.
- Seven welcome offers to choose from
- High-value bonuses ideal for high rollers
- A great selection of mobile Blackjack variants
- Fast crypto payouts
- No live games available
4. BetOnline – A Great Online Blackjack Platform with Low Minimum Limits
BetOnline is a well-known Blackjack casino that organizes monthly tournaments with prize pools worth up to $1 million. In operation for over 20 years, this licensed and reputable platform is a great place to enjoy No Bust Blackjack and a number of other top variants. You can find these as either virtual or live versions.
One of the popular features of BetOnline is its ability to accept low minimum wagers. You can start playing Blackjack games for as little as $1. Whilst this betting limit is not accepted for No Bust Blackjack, it does make this platform one of the best $10 deposit casinos in the country.
You can use BetOnline promo codes to boost the value of your bankroll. Enter code BOLCASINO with your first deposit to receive a 100% match deposit worth up to $1,000. This offer includes a wagering requirement of 30x.
- Access a great selection of Blackjack variants
- Monthly tournaments with a $1 million prize pool
- Pay using USD or crypto
- Includes hundreds of slots and other casino games
- Fees on some USD withdrawal methods
5. Cafe Casino – One of the Best No Bust Blackjack Casinos for Crypto
Cafe Casino is a well-rounded online casino that encourages and rewards players for paying with crypto. This licensed platform lets you fund your account using four major coins and tokens, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Once you have completed your deposit, you can access over 250 different games, including numerous virtual and live Blackjack games.
Playing No Bust Blackjack at Cafe Casino is fun and easy. You can play the majority of the casino’s virtual games for free in demo mode. Once you feel confident with the game’s rules, you can move on to play with real money and participate in daily tournaments.
There are several Cafe Casino bonus codes that you can claim as either a new or existing player. The current welcome bonus consists of a 250% match of up to $1,500. No code is required to activate this offer. The wagering requirement for this bonus is 40x.
- Access a variety of virtual and live Blackjack variants
- Daily Blackjack tournaments available
- Supports USD and crypto payments
- Receive Cafe Casino perks
- A limited choice of USD payment methods
Explore Our Casino Guides
What is No Bust Blackjack?
No Bust Blackjack is one of the numerous variants of the game of 21 played at the best online casinos in the country. This version of the game introduces the No Bust Blackjack system, giving you the opportunity to win even if you exceed 21.
Before you start playing No Bust Blackjack, you should brush up on your classic Blackjack knowledge. You can do this right now by reading through our best Blackjack casinos guide.
No Bust Blackjack Rules
In the following section, we’ll explain the rules of No Bust Blackjack Online. Sometimes referred to as California No Bust Blackjack, since, it first appeared at California Casinos, this variant is based on the classic game of Blackjack.
Before playing this game on real money Blackjack apps, you should practice for free at one of our recommended casinos.
Card Values and Decks
Just like the classic version of the game, No Bust Blackjack features the standard, 52-card deck. In this version of the game, a joker is also introduced, meaning that this game is played with a 53-card deck.
Moreover, in order to make gameplay more efficient, the best live dealer casinos combine six decks to minimize shuffling delays.
The card values in this Blackjack variant are mostly unchanged. 2s through to 9s are valued based on their rank, whereas 10s and face cards each have a value of 10. The A can have a value of either 1 or 11, depending on the hand.
The Joker acts as a wild card and can hold any value. If your hand combines a Joker with any cards ranging from 2 through to K, your total is automatically 21.
The Best No Bust Blackjack Hands
When you’re playing online No Bust Blackjack it is very important that you’re aware of the possible top hands. There are several hands that can beat the traditional blackjack, or 21.
Naturals are the highest-ranking hands in this card game variant. They can be created with any of the following combinations:
- Joker x 2
- Ace x 2
- Ace x 1 and Joker x 1
To complicate things further, it is possible to get a blackjack and still lose. When you’re playing No Bust Blackjack, getting a hand made up of an Ace and a 10 does provide you with a total of 21. However, this, so-called “pat” hand, will still lose against some other 21 totals.
No Bust Blackjack Gameplay
Here are some of the most important No Bust Blackjack proceedings:
- The game starts just like classic Blackjack. Players place an ante wager and the dealer distributes two cards to the player and two to him/herself.
- The dealer will put one of his/her own cards face down. This is known as the hole card. The second card is dealt face up and is known as the upcard. It is not possible for the dealer to check the hole card.
- If the dealer’s upcard is a Joker, the hole is immediately turned over. At this point, the dealer’s hand has an automatic value of 21. The player is unable to draw additional cards and loses, unless he or she also holds a hand worth 21.
- Throughout the game, the player has the option to surrender the hand. When this happens, the player gets back half of the ante wager. This surrender option is not possible if the dealer’s upcard is a Joker.
- If the dealer’s hole is a Joker, the player will lose the ante bet unless his/her hand has a 21 total.
- In No Bust Blackjack, the dealer must hit on soft 17s.
- Player split and double down conditions are identical to classic Blackjack. The player can also double down on favorable totals following a split. It is possible to re-split up to three times if a paired two-card is dealt.
- Additional wagers equal to the ante bet are required with every split or double down.
No Bust Blackjack gets its name due to the fact that you can still win even if you go bust, meaning your hand exceeds the value of 21. If the dealer goes bust, a player with a busted total of a lower value than the dealer’s hand will get his/her bets returned as a push.
On the other hand, if your bust hand value is higher than the dealer’s, then you will lose your bet.
As you browse the Blackjack library at our featured casinos, you may also come across 5-Card No Bust Blackjack. This variation includes a rule whereby if you get a total of five cards in your hand you will automatically win the game.
No Bust Blackjack Bonuses
Playing No Bust Blackjack and other popular table games at the best offshore casinos will give you an opportunity to claim generous bonuses.
Here are some of the main casino bonuses you’re likely to want if you’re a fan of Blackjack and other table games:
All our featured betting apps and sites offer matched deposits as part of the welcome packages and ongoing promotions. With this bonus, the value of your deposit is increased by a particular percentage. For example, a 100% match deposit bonus will automatically double the value of your payment.
Free Blackjack Chips
Some of the best high roller casinos reserve some of their bonuses especially for table game players. If you intend to play No Bust Blackjack or any other popular table game, you can claim free chips to use instead of your own money. With this risk-free alternative, you should still be able to keep any winnings once you have fulfilled the applicable terms.
No Deposit Bonus
You can enjoy playing your favorite Blackjack variant without spending your own money by claiming no deposit bonuses. As the name suggests, this reward does not require you to place a deposit. Instead, you would need to fulfill some other requirement, such as verifying your new account or successfully referring a friend.
Some of the best new casinos in the country are eager to grow their market share by offering cashback. This popular bonus can be calculated in a number of different ways, including the value of funds deposited or wagered. Just like with a match deposit bonus, cashback can be used on eligible games and can be withdrawn once the applicable terms have been adhered to.
No Bust Blackjack Strategy
Just like any other game found on casino apps and sites, No Bust Blackjack is based primarily on luck. This means that it is impossible to guarantee a win or loss, no matter which version of the game you play.
However, unlike slots and other games found at jackpot casinos, there are some strategies that can help your overall performance.
Here are some of the best No Bust Blackjack tips to keep in mind:
- Due to the inclusion of a possible commission, you should only play No Bust Blackjack if you’re betting big. For small bets, say $100, the commission fee can end up costing you more than your wager losses.
- Taking the banking role, whenever possible, is statistically better. However, few online versions of the game provide this opportunity.
- Unless you have a sizeable bankroll, you should probably look at other Blackjack or Baccarat gambling sites to use.
How to Play No Bust Blackjack Online
If you’re never played No Bust Blackjack or any other online casino game before, we’re about to show you how simple it is. In the following step-by-step tutorial, we’ll outline how to register an account, deposit funds, and start playing at Wild Casino.
By signing up to this operator today, you’ll be able to benefit from a 250% match deposit bonus worth up to $1,000.
Step 1: Sign Up
Visit the Wild Casino website and click on ‘Join Now’. You will be asked to fill in a form with your basic details, including an email address and mobile number.
Step 2: Verify Your Account
Before being allowed to deposit any funds, you will need to verify your email address. Simply click on the link included in the confirmation email to complete this step.
Step 3: Deposit Funds
Visit the casino’s cashier page and select your preferred payment method. Remember to deposit a minimum of $20 to claim your welcome offer and to enter the appropriate promo code.
Step 4: Start Playing
Visit the casino’s lobby and click on ‘Table Games’ to view all the Blackjack classics and variants available. Click on your favorite game to start playing.
No Bust Blackjack is a thrilling step up from the classic game of 21. Whilst it is best suited for high rollers, it offers a unique experience where you can truly put your skills to the test.
Get started playing this exciting variant by joining Wild Casino today. This reputable and powerful online casino is welcoming new players with a welcome package worth up to $5,000. Claim a 250% match bonus on your first deposit by entering promo code WILD250.
What is No Bust Blackjack?
No Bust Blackjack is a thrilling variant to the classic game of 21. It is best suited for high rollers and introduces new rules whereby it is possible to win even if you go bust.
What’s the best No Bust Blackjack strategy?
One of the best tips we can give for playing No Bust Blackjack is to have a sizeable bankroll to weather swings in the game. You can find more useful tips in our guide.
Where can I play No Bust Blackjack online?
You can play No Bust Blackjack on all our featured casinos. If you choose Wild Casino, you’ll be able to claim a welcome package worth up to $5,000.